• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

where are you at in that?

I'm waiting for Justin to get home because I think we're going to start Stranger Things. He saw the first couple episodes and really thinks I'm going to like it, despite telling him I didn't think I would :p

time to go reheat more taco meat

BoJack? I've seen the first seven eps of Season 1. It was kinda eh at first but it's been getting steadily better (and sadder) as it progresses.

Misha

Banned
I'm a judgemental son of a bitch (but with a lot of empathy, never claimed I wasn't full of contradictions) so on one level if your gut is hanging out below your shirt I'm going to mentally sneer at you while also thinking just how much of a metaphorical weight it must have on your psyche, but I have a physical, almost fight or flight, reaction when interacting with the morbidly obese.

Theres a lot of reasons why people have issues with weight, theres no good reason to be a slob

BoJack? I've seen the first seven eps of Season 1. It was kinda eh at first but it's been getting steadily better (and sadder) as it progresses.

oh yeah. According to several interviews, the first couple episodes were supposed to fall flat. They figured since people can binge watch the whole series and move right on past the first episode after it's over that you wouldn't get too hung up on the deliberate faux pas. They wanted you to think it's one kind of show and then surprise you that it's not.

And boy did they eventually find their stride! Season two and three get super dark.

If I were 15 years younger you'd be getting some thirsty PMs.

I don't get it. Does me reheating food from Friday's party make you horny some how?

I am an expert at losing weight.

IN BED

sCvB5PL.gif

FUME5

I am an expert at losing weight.

IN BED

See, now you are someone who is qualified to give advice, your before and afters show what a good routine, diet plan and dedication can achieve.

Theres a lot of reasons why people have issues with weight, theres no good reason to be a slob

Word.

Wear large clothes, you can have the illusion of it!

I don't get it. Does me reheating food from Friday's party make you horny some how?

Just overstating my love for Mexican food and pretty girls.

EDIT

Who is Poppy and why do I find her instantly annoying.

jb1234

oh yeah. According to several interviews, the first couple episodes were supposed to fall flat. They figured since people can binge watch the whole series and move right on past the first episode after it's over that you wouldn't get too hung up on the deliberate faux pas. They wanted you to think it's one kind of show and then surprise you that it's not.

And boy did they eventually find their stride! Season two and three get super dark.

That's a very risky strategy. I wouldn't have kept watching past, say episode 3 if I wasn't aware that it turns into less of a Family Guyish clone later on. I know it got poor reviews early on because critics were only given the first six episodes. Episode 7 already shows signs of it being a different show, with the increased focus on a different character (Princess Carolyn) and
how lonely she actually is.

That's not a Emma gif :(

no, none of my Emma gifs are playful enough for that situation

Just overstating my love for Mexican food and pretty girls.

EDIT

Who is Poppy and why do I find her instantly annoying.

awww

this is Poppy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCSH2e-cOo

That's a very risky strategy. I wouldn't have kept watching past, say episode 3 if I wasn't aware that it turns into less of a Family Guyish clone later on. I know it got poor reviews early on because critics were only given the first six episodes. Episode 7 already shows signs of it being a different show, with the increased focus on a different character (Princess Carolyn) and
how lonely she actually is.

yeah, that's definitely the angle it explores more later

Duress

I'd go for Harley instead (although Great Dane and American Staffy is a strange mix), but I guess it depends on how much you're willing to exercise them, Isabella looks like a lazy little nugget.

With Harley, I feel like having a second dog is important. Maybe I should get both! Not really, I can't handle that many dogs

FUME5

I'm unsure how to interpret this, I'll just assume you're still smoking crack.

Make it through your first group therapy session alright?

I have a dog but I find myself really wanting another one.

It's like my biological clock is telling me something but with pets instead of children.

Same, I would very much like to get a blue staffy pup.

With Harley, I feel like having a second dog is important. Maybe I should get both! Not really, I can't handle that many dogs

Fair enough.

Jobbs

Banned
she wants someone to terrorize her pussy -- that's what I got from it

I have a dog but I find myself really wanting another one.

It's like my biological clock is telling me something but with pets instead of children.

after my chocolate lab died (and it was a difficult thing seeing him decline and become so sick) I don't think I can do the dog thing again

I do want kids though!

zeemumu

My neck is wrecked and I've been asleep for around 3 hours. Having seen some of the teams that my friends have posted, I feel the need to go catch some Pokemon.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Cool, maybe you'll get some benefit from it after all.

Why don't you fire up Tinder or hit that swingers club?

Swingers club was a one time thing and Tinder is just gonna get me navy dipshits I dont want to deal with plus as horny as I am, if I want to enter into a sexual relationship I need a lot of information up front. Like, random hookups arent my thing. Nonmonogamy and nonamorous sex, great, but I'm not into randos

FUME5

Swingers club was a one time thing and Tinder is just gonna get me navy dipshits I dont want to deal with plus as horny as I am, if I want to enter into a sexual relationship I need a lot of information up front. Like, random hookups arent my thing. Nonmonogamy and nonamorous sex, great, but I'm not into randos

Tinder is what you make of it, I haven't been using it for random hookups and neither have the women who swiped right on me, there must be a decent civilian population in the area?

These days I'm starting to think I could handle nonmonogamous relationships, but nonamorous? No way.

dralla

I just finished my first audio book. I don't think the information retention is as strong as it is when reading it but the convenience is pretty great. Would listen again

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Tinder is what you make of it, I haven't been using it for random hookups and neither have the women who swiped right on me, there must be a decent civilian population in the area?

These days I'm starting to think I could handle nonmonogamous relationships, but nonamorous? No way.

To be blunt-I like to fuck. But I have so much going on in my life, I dont want a dude who thinks he has any say in what I do. Like the idea of coming home to someone who complains about a dish in the sink or something, I'd rather fucking kill myself.

Jobbs

Banned
To be blunt-I like to fuck. But I have so much going on in my life, I dont want a dude who thinks he has any say in what I do. Like the idea of coming home to someone who complains about a dish in the sink or something, I'd rather fucking kill myself.

hahahaha

never change

My current dog's pretty small, so whenever I get another one I want it to be a large breed.

But then I remember Horgis and my heart melts all over again.

4d5192c6fc83a06714d70f1fa7b4e6fd.jpg

puppy!

yesnonoyesnoyesyesno or whatever has the cutest dog

FUME5

Hah! Yeah, I have some idea of your predilections, like everyone else in here I hope you quench your thirst in the way you want.

This is now a dog thread. Post more dogs!

No, it is not, I have not posted the ruling.

EDIT

Lilith, you magnificent bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom