• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
jobbsbduj4.jpg

I want it to be SDCC again, but oddly, I don't.

It's Hilton bay front , marriot marquis , Hyatt or bust for next year if I get tickets, any other hotel is worthless
Was so jealous of people that got that hotel

Waking up at around 4-6 am each day to get down to the convention killed me , I barely spent time inside the expo hall X go to panels but not much interested me this year

Plus the heat was brutal which was rare for San Diego

But overall I had an amazing time and my bro, cousin and I got so much Conan funkos lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
can you please fix the legs in the first panel and the outright weird black line outside of the second panel?

S6ytXw1.png

stop trying to censor my artistic vision fascist

FUME5

I'll eat a donut, I'll eat a vagina, if I'm on Fear Factor 2.0 I'll probably eat a donut lightly dusted with pubes from said vagina.

But the donut old boy is biting down on has been garnished with the hair you see on the floor of a hairdresser.

Nasty.

A total Kevin.

Clydefrog

I'll eat a donut, I'll eat a vagina, if I'm on Fear Factor 2.0 I'll probably eat a donut lightly dusted with pubes from said vagina.

But the donut old boy is biting down on has been garnished with the hair you see on the floor of a hairdresser.

Nasty.

A total Kevin.

oi! fuck kevin!

EatChildren

look we may not all agree on pirate metal but at least we can agree that chelsea wolfe is a megababe who makes super dope tunes

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Woke up exhausted. So fucking tired todag. Don't know how I am gonna stay awake this mornjng. Ugh, 3 more days of this

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Hey, I'm not trying to stop you listening to what I assume are death growl pirates, especially when you've just upgraded your audio.
No they sing shanties to metal music. It's great.
look we may not all agree on pirate metal but at least we can agree that chelsea wolfe is a megababe who makes super dope tunes
Idk who that is yo.

Also imma be in Melbourne in a month. Come have a drink with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom