• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
My parents read that book and their main takeaway is that my depression was my fault and therefore I shouldn't have any help in dealing with it.
That's exactly the opposite of what I mean .

I have social anxiety and clinical depression.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I could go for being content as my default. Being happy all the time seems like it'd suck.
Nah, man. I'd be elated 100% of the time if I could. By its very definition, that means you aren't bored.

Content is fine, though.

Misha

Banned
I think I could be described as content despite having depression. Though maybe I just don't have depression and there's something else similar that could describe it.

Either way my hormones are out of whack

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Happiness is a delightfully balanced coctail of dopamine and serotonin.

FloatOn

I'm kinda disgusted by it myself now. I stayed away from it for too long and everyone is grossing me out.
maybe cats are the better answer.

Dude the cat that lives in my house was spooning my leg after work yesterday :3

66y4C6Yh.jpg

Pau

Why do I just want to sleep all day?

I have all these plans for being productive but I wake up and dick around and then I'm like: "I wanna go back to sleeep!" And then I sleep until Kark and my sister get home and then I can't do productive things.

she only amputates smelly dicks.

__
I matched with this dude who has a nostril piercing and listens to Jawbreaker and My Bloody Valentine. I think I opened a portal to the 90s. my only concern is that the only has like one picture up :/ that always seems suspicious. but nose rings are my weakness.

Maybe "all the time" should be replaced with "enough"?

Well that sounds like a date night.

what's enough?

AcridMeat

Banned
Despite being generally more content these days than others, I've been listening to Ministry and Skinny Puppy almost exclusively the past couple days. Haha.

Oh and The Downward Spiral, which I think I came around on as being my favorite NIN album again. It's so hard to pick.
This is beautiful.
When your gf tells you she's certified in amputation
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've MISSED SO MUCHHHH

Misha

Banned
A full night of sleep isn't enough for me to make it through the day. I think My consciousness is leaking into the void

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That envious emoji is more like "serial killer" than "envy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom