• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
0yQtUWzl.jpg

Today's tshirt because apparently a tshirt with a load of naked old people on it isn't socially acceptable?

what are the best snacks to bring when playing magic? I don't want stuff that makes the fingers greasy :S

PRO TIP NETRUNNER IS BETTER

I matched with this dude who has a nostril piercing and listens to Jawbreaker and My Bloody Valentine. I think I opened a portal to the 90s. my only concern is that the only has like one picture up :/ that always seems suspicious. but nose rings are my weakness.
Yo

You know what needs to be done

0yQtUWzl.jpg

Today's tshirt because apparently a tshirt with a load of naked old people on it isn't socially acceptable?

PRO TIP NETRUNNER IS BETTER

Yo

You know what needs to be done
wha-? I wanna see the old naked people!
I'd date a tattoo artist in a second
Tattoo artists got bonus cool by default

there actually seem to be quite a lot tattoo artists on my Tinder. had a couple of matches like that already!
He's 90s guy afterall
haha true!

Misha

Banned
Live Action Life is Strange series... I may watch.
Normally I'm skeptical about any adaptation of anything but you could almost adapt life is strange shot for shot and it would work perfectly. Only issue you have is deciding how to organize that into shorter episodes

Jobbs

Banned
If I was friends with a tattoo artist I'd want them to just put a tattoo on me without discussing it ... Just have them decide

I like to live dangerously

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Normally I'm skeptical about any adaptation of anything but you could almost adapt life is strange shot for shot and it would work perfectly. Only issue you have is deciding how to organize that into shorter episodes

I can see it doing fine with 13 episodes of 45 minutes each. Cutting the gameplay aspects and leaving the dialogue only should take out a lot of time and the puzzle elements not being there is also a time saver. Some minor stuff like Daniel, Brooke and the other kids around that are not too important to the main story will probably be given less attention to focus on the main events and it should be fine as long as they make sure to still give those characters representation.

Misha

Banned
I can see it doing fine with 13 episodes of 45 minutes each. Cutting the gameplay aspects and leaving the dialogue only should take out a lot of time and the puzzle elements not being there is also a time saver. Some minor stuff like Daniel, Brooke and the other kids around that are not too important to the main story will probably be given less attention to focus on the main events and it should be fine as long as they make sure to still give those characters representation.
Normally in that kind of thing they flesh out certain ones of the background characters more and just kinda ignore the others

Seems more like a 6 episode of 30 minutes each thing though. Not convinced they could get an audience

DrM

Redmond's Baby
All my friends are going to Blind Guardian concert at Metaldays on Friday. I won't go because I can't get a day off at work :(

Vazra

Normally in that kind of thing they flesh out certain ones of the background characters more and just kinda ignore the others

Seems more like a 6 episode of 30 minutes each thing though. Not convinced they could get an audience

6 episodes at 30 minutes they will only cover the main thing and some things will get rushed but oh well we shall see.

If I was friends with a tattoo artist I'd want them to just put a tattoo on me without discussing it ... Just have them decide

I like to live dangerously

I really want to get a tattoo... But can't decide on what though

Should I go for my Asian star sign (tiger) or my western star sign (cancer/crab)????

Would love to go for a tribal aesthetic tho

EDIT: I prayed for your puking

Misha

Banned
6 episodes at 30 minutes they will only cover the main thing and some things will get rushed but oh well we shall see.
That's kinda what I'm expecting. I don't expect it to be more than a vanity project. Will probably be put on the PlayStation store and mostly forgotten.
I don't expect a mainstream release on Netflix or Amazon to happen.

Edit: apparently crackle, whatever that is

Vazra

That's kinda what I'm expecting. I don't expect it to be more than a vanity project. Will probably be put on the PlayStation store and mostly forgotten.
I don't expect a mainstream release on Netflix or Amazon to happen.

Edit: apparently crackle, whatever that is

Sigh crackle.

Jobbs

Banned
I really want to get a tattoo... But can't decide on what though

Should I go for my Asian star sign (tiger) or my western star sign (cancer/crab)????

Would love to go for a tribal aesthetic tho

EDIT: I prayed for your puking

I have trouble with indecision myself, which is why it'd be nice to have a trusted person just decide for me :p

If you have problems with your stomach you should try juniper schnapps aka the wonder cure for digestion issues

been taking ginger :eek: don't have any juniper schapps

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Looks like I am not going to seminary...

They didn't say no, but they said I have mental issues I need to work out first...

I don't want to be a teacher...

brb time to become an hero (not really but I feel pretty bad right now)

Timu

I still need to play the life is strange game :eek:
So do I, but it's chromatic aberration has to go, I hate that effect in a lot of games this gen. It looks like horseshit 90% of the time.

Thank god you can turn it off on PC, which makes it the best version, well, it's the PC version so it'll be the best regardless.=p Unless your PC sucks ass, which mine don't, but I'm getting a new one in a few months that will wreck everything!

zeemumu

They didn't say no, but they said I have mental issues I need to work out first...

Good luck. Hope everything goes well.

I finished this CS Lab, but my neck is sore on both sides now. I don't understand how. Have I taken up a habit of trying to snap my neck in my sleep or something? Ah well...

FloatOn

what about psychology or counseling?

I've found both of those to provide waaaaaay more solace than religion these days.

(if helping people is what is compelling you)

Misha

Banned
what about psychology or counseling?

I've found both of those to provide waaaaaay more solace than religion these days.

(if helping people is what is compelling you)
Psychology basically requires a doctorate. But counseling is possible. Social work in general

woke up with only fifteen minutes left before I need to go to work, so of course I'm posting on GAF instead. It's fine. Work is super slow this week so I can be late.

Welp, I guess Justin is back on the market now ;)

okay you joke but I legit had a full on lesbian dream last night for like... the fourth time this month.

I'd date a tattoo artist as a second

ftfy

I've puked three times! 😞 😞 😞 send prayers

praying for a fourth and fifth time tbh

ooh I see. at first glance I thought it was a minecraft shirt tbh :X

yeah, no kidding. I would have continued to think it was a minecraft shirt had it not been explained :O

Xiao Hu

okay you joke but I legit had a full on lesbian dream last night for like... the fourth time this month.

Have you ever experimented with another woman before? If I remember correctly you've stated that you aren't into women that much. What is more important, what does Justin think about stuff up his bum?

FloatOn

Super long weekend coming up! :D

Also gonna see Weezer tomorrow at an outdoor concert... :p

this is kind of embarrassing now because of what they have become but at one point I was OBSESSED with weezer.

I hold no shame in having Pinkerton in my top ten albums of all time though.

Misha

Banned
this is kind of embarrassing now because of what they have become but at one point I was OBSESSED with weezer.

I hold no shame in having Pinkerton in my top ten albums of all time though.
I think most people are fine with them again. The last two albums seem well liked

FloatOn

the novelty songs on weezer's most recent output is still extremely off-putting

I get that they are trying to see how far they can push the "bad but still catchy" thing. It's like a big middle finger to all those that dissed Pinkerton all those years ago but I would love for them to make a serious attempt at music again.

jb1234

I find puking more cathartic than shitting

is that weird?

It's all relative. It's a weird thing to say but I'm honestly envious of people who get aggressive but temporary bugs. At least there's the knowledge that it'll soon end. I'm sick every day of my life and it never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom