• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think I found my next avatar.

attachment-7204.png

King of Fighters style Ryu.

I just changed it, so I must wait for the right time...

zeemumu

When they ask you if you want to join the mile high club and you tell them you don't give a flying fuck.

If two vegans have an argument, do they have beef?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
If my bicurious friends are anything to go by lilith just needs to mang on with some babe in a seedy karaoke toilet and go from there.

zeemumu

yeah but I slept and they're still wanky

It feels like they've hit max range of movement when you try to bend them forward, right? Yeah it shouldn't take that long for you to get movement back into them (or maybe mine just recover fast because I'm double jointed. Hmm...), but if they're still screwed up later go have the doc take a look.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
so she just asked about military spouse benefits

it's just a pain working nights cause medical isn't open and I can't go to urgent care unless I go through like 50 different Tri Care channels

Well, you wanted to get out of the barracks...

And that sucks. Medical for us is 24/7, there is always someone on watch for sick call, and acute care and of course full staffed ER

FUME5

I don't bother with planks as you'll rarely actually use your abs like that.

Heavy squats and deads are all the ab work I do (note - my abs have never been impressive and they aren't all that visible at the moment).

Jobbs

Banned
I don't bother with planks as you'll rarely actually use your abs like that.

Heavy squats and deads are all the ab work I do (note - my abs have never been impressive and they aren't all that visible at the moment).

mine are extra visible because of all the puking

tldr puking makes you sexy

zeemumu

yeah and the last time I lost my toenail it took almost 2 years for it to grow back without any irregularities. maybe I'm just the opposite of wolverine

I burned the skin on one of my fingers and then tore off the burnt section off and it grew back in a few days.

Well, you wanted to get out of the barracks...

And that sucks. Medical for us is 24/7, there is always someone on watch for sick call, and acute care and of course full staffed ER

We only have a clinic, which is fine for like routine appointments, but for anything other than that you have to outsource to a Tucson hospital and to do that you need to get TriCare on board so you don't have to pay out of pocket

Like you even have to do it for pregnancy appointments it's so stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom