• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I'll have to delete my Tinder profile. I don't wanna get hepatitis and blue waffles and a colapsing anus ;_; ..to only mention a few things!

titan-full-body-condoms-are-the-way-to-go-11417-1246478803-0.jpg

A year or two, give or take.

The plan is find an internship (applications for the ones I'm planning on start in the fall) while still in college/graduate and then get a job, hopefully in my field. If that's proving problematic then I'll find a job that'll let me earn enough money to find an apartment and move out. SoCal is expensive. Either way I have to finish college first, but stress interferes with my schoolwork.

You've got a plan, put's you out ahead of a lot of people.

Jobbs

Banned
You stop having buttseks.

And blue waffle disease is a horrific genital disease.

Imagine the brain bug from Starship Troopers and you're part way there.

jaysuss christ /irish accent

and I only had it the one time so I guess I did stop

human contact is so gross ;_; it hurts my soul

okay, I'll just cross anything that's fun off my list now

most human contact is gross but some people get excepted

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Collapsing anus is a rare bioquantum physiophenomenon which results in an irreversible anal singularity.

FUME5

this is me at my worst. I get mad anxiety over stuff like this :<
I guess my thinking is that our bodies are equipped to deal with a lot of shit, like I don't worry too much about that sort of thing and get ill with a cold maybe twice a year, and nothing else

Ironically, the stress of worrying about germs probably increases your chances of getting ill

I guess my thinking is that our bodies are equipped to deal with a lot of shit, like I don't worry too much about that sort of thing and get ill with a cold maybe twice a year, and nothing else

Ironically, the stress of worrying about germs probably increases your chances of getting ill

you're right, stress affects the immune system :( MUST NOT WORRY MUST NOT WORRY MUST NOT WORRY

Jobbs

Banned
This stuff is part of the reason super bugs are on the rise.

yeah probably...

the habit started when I was working at a call center in the two thousandsies... I generally worked at a different computer every day and there were hundreds of employees. It was terrifying.

I'd bring stuff in and wipe everything down and basically treat the computer like it was toxic and not touch my face or anything and purell every time I stood up from it

people nuking bacteria is making bacteria evolve that is super strong or whatever

Pepe%20eyes.png

Overuse of disinfectants and antibiotics have caused more and more of them to become resistant to our normal treatments.

oh. I thought she meant actual bugs lol.
but yeah that's true. I only use them when I feel extra endangered. the antibiotics thing has become a real problem with STDs too btw

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

yeah probably...

the habit started when I was working at a call center in the two thousandsies... I generally worked at a different computer every day and there were hundreds of employees. It was terrifying.

I'd bring stuff in and wipe everything down and basically treat the computer like it was toxic and not touch my face or anything and purell every time I stood up from it

people nuking bacteria is making bacteria evolve that is super strong or whatever
^
I only use it if I have no access to a sink. Other than that it can stay the hell away from.me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom