• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germans are scary, I'll give you that.

EPRC2if.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Haha it's fine as long as no one posts gross pictures. :p

This is why biology is the one subject I've stayed away from. I'm not a germaphobe, but I hate thinking about the different ways my body can fail. It's also why I stay away from biostatistics.
It's fascinating. Also disgusting. You're missing out.

Pau

On a separate note

Get to try out the two Netrunner decks I've built tomorrow

Shit's gonna be fuuuuuuuun
I haven't played Netrunner since the first three data packs came out. Just got too expensive. How much has the game changed I wonder. :O

It's fascinating. Also disgusting. You're missing out.
It's fine. I have too many academic interests as is. I'll leave it you all!

The one area I kind of regret not getting into is neuroscience.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh, and I never met a German chick in person before!!!

Germans aren't real, they're just a fantasy made up by the internet

Jobbs

Banned
Germans aren't real, they're just a fantasy made up by the internet

II was raised primarily by my germsn grandfather from age six to eleven and he spoke German half the time and they're definitely real

He played the ukelele

I'm sitting around playing bloodborne

1D6IjLP.png

I've always wondered what this little pond is in the forest... it has all these floating glowy things flying around it. It feels like it's significant but there's nothing really there.

FUME5

I've definitely pulled a muscle in my groin, this is fucking ridiculous, I was only squatting 50-60% of the weight I was doing 3 months ago.

FUME5

I want to make sure its slippery. Maybe something gets stiff from the movement and goes somewhere where it shouldn't but I'd approve.

Yas, I... yasssss

Im really bored tonight. Sorry mang

All good man, I was struggling for a witty response.

Lucian Cat

Waiting at the hospital for my post surgery visit. It's busy. I was supposed to go in 10 minutes ago. My coffee is sitting in the car. This is balls. There are a lot of feral looking people here.

FUME5

Waiting at the hospital for my post surgery visit. It's busy. I was supposed to go in 10 minutes ago. My coffee is sitting in the car. This is balls. There are a lot of feral looking people here.

Kill the most feral looking to establish your waiting room dominance and shorten the queue.

Lucian Cat

Don't tempt me. I just wanna go back to my coffee :(

Tempted to just run out and grab it but knowing my luck they'd call my name while out.

Lucian Cat

And now I'm sitting here waiting for the doctor to come back. My god is this public health...
Lol just as I post this they come back. And a student doctor touched my head up. She was fascinated lol.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So my brother is apparently anemic. How bad is that? I know it has to do with blood levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom