• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Sometimes I wonder if making shit annoying as hell is actually good game design. Like -- Is this flawless game design or are they just being lazy by making me dodge a forest of spammed projectiles coming from 3 enemies and waiting for tiny windows to attack -- And one mistake can result in me being 100-0'd instantly?

That's a really insulting thing to say about Cate Blanchett.

I have nothing against Cate Blanchett I just don't see much commonality between the people

Clydefrog

[5:28:16 PM] Kevin: but i havent kidnapped anyone and i have on personality
[5:28:20 PM] Kevin: one
[5:28:58 PM] Jake : Nah, you're so boring I've never noticed a personality at all. (makeup)
[5:29:11 PM] Kevin: ;________:
[5:29:13 PM] Kevin: fuk u
[5:29:22 PM] Kevin: anal gaping bitch

I love Windumb. <3

lol that little shitlord

Jobbs

Banned
I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do, they are lewd ones. Always.

And those are usually way too steamy for GAF.

had an ass eating dream a while ago. that's the last one I can remember. I was eating an ass for some reason

not sure I want to explore this in real life though; might be best that it remains a dream

also look at what you can do in this many easy steps

e7c5065bacb0483c89967ac34fe47398.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
had an ass eating dream a while ago. that's the last one I can remember. I was eating an ass for some reason

not sure I want to explore this in real life though; might be best that it remains a dream

Nothing wrong with trying. If it's not her thing you can always go for other stuff.

This is why civilised cultures own bidets after all.

Jobbs

Banned
Nothing wrong with trying. If it's not her thing you can always go for other stuff.

This is why civilised cultures own bidets after all.

I guess some aspect of the idea of it appeals to me (especially if she has a nice ass, which she does) but I dunno it's pretty metal, man. pretty metal.

I actually own a bidet :p some people don't know wtf it is.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
kYQAQJy.jpg

*bidet knuckles*

I'm slightly saddened I had to take out the one in my smaller bathroom when I renovated my place. Guests shouldn't have to suffer the indignity of a musty ass if they don't want to.

As for metal stuff, some people happen to greatly enjoy it but they won't communicate it out of shame. Not unlike enjoying Twisted Sister. So go on and try. Or maybe your partner doesn't even know she likes it and you inadvertedly open a new universe of wordly pleasures to her.

Jobbs

Banned
kYQAQJy.jpg

*bidet knuckles*

I'm slightly saddened I had to take out the one in my smaller bathroom when I renovated my place. Guests shouldn't have to suffer the indignity of a musty ass if they don't want to.

As for metal stuff, some people happen to greatly enjoy it but they won't communicate it out of shame. Not unlike enjoying Twisted Sister. So go on and try. Or maybe your partner doesn't even know she likes it and you inadvertedly open a new universe of wordly pleasures to her.

I did the anal thing not long ago but it was only because she prompted me to

she'd probably be open to the eating thing but I still don't know if I am

ugh this is gross sorry

Why does everyone put so much stock in dreams? They're just dreams.

I hope, given the few incest dreams I had— thanks brain. The same sex dreams were weird but not disgusting upon waking. Remained straight.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
babby malboro tries his hardest to eat noctis.

J7J2wfi.gif

I need this game. Hype went from "meh" to 100 over the past few months.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
And now I have a sore nose after changing from a stud to a ring and having to twist it a lot. Woe is me and my piercings hahaha

Misha

Banned
I guess some aspect of the idea of it appeals to me (especially if she has a nice ass, which she does) but I dunno it's pretty metal, man. pretty metal.

I actually own a bidet :p some people don't know wtf it is.
My parents accidentally ordered 2 bidets and Amazon doesn't want the extra one back. Free bidet!

also look at what you can do in this many easy steps

e7c5065bacb0483c89967ac34fe47398.jpg

"easy"

I tried to do the Triss buns today (shorter version of course)
thewitcher3-triss-cosplay-rcm992x0.jpg

it looks good from the back what weird from all other angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom