• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Compromise. Go bottomless with a shirt on!

bottomless with a shirt is somehow more explicit than totally nude

it';s actually one of my weird things that skeeves me out

Briefs.

If someone ever breaks into my house I don't want to beat them half to death with my dick swingin all over the place, that's just rude.

getting your ass kicked while nude would also suck

I can't sleep naked. My boner bothers me.

what boner?

ciwkcPW.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I liked Star Trek a lot. Very different feel from the last two movies. Felt a lot more like an episode of the show.

Those alien space marines were straight out of a Halo/Destiny game.

Timu

I liked Star Trek a lot. Very different feel from the last two movies. Felt a lot more like an episode of the show.

Those alien space marines were straight out of a Halo/Destiny game.
Yes, the new Star Trek was really good and I liked that feeling as well for the movie compared to the previous 2. Hope it does well for a sequel!

Xiao Hu

I really don't like cologne. I do like things to smell nice, but somehow cologne as a concept got ruined. If I smell a guy's cologne coming I instantly have to fight negative assumptions about that guy.

I'd prefer my clothes to smell nice because of nice detergent than any overpowering cologne smell
Feminine scents are way better than men's. It's not even a contest.
Cologne sucks. I never ever use it. Same goes with aftershave.

Such horrible opinions. Taking this case, Acqua di Gio is one of the best smelling fragrances out there (got one of my female flatmates very horny with that one). Colognes if applied subtitledly help you to stick out of the masses of Axe Sport or what whatever you use over there.

I've been working butt naked for the past three weeks now.

The joys of having a home office.

Oh, I didn't know you were a cam boy ;)

Feminine scents are way better than men's. It's not even a contest.

my bedroom is SUUUPER messy right now. I should probably clean it. Last time I took photos of my bedroom there was light mockery, so I'm expecting more of the same :p

Yes, there's a lot of blue. Every single bedroom in my house is painted with blue walls. My parents were super big on color theory and blue being calming despite how much my younger self asked for *awesome* colors like orange, yellow and pink. They were probably right. When I inherit the house and move into the master bedroom things are going to change :D
this rules! <3

you're the red devil killer! :O

Such horrible opinions. Taking this case, Acqua di Gio is one of the best smelling fragrances out there (got one of my female flatmates very horny with that one). Colognes if applied subtitledly help you to stick out of the masses of Axe Sport or what whatever you use over there.

I just don't like 'em. I'm glad you're finding success with them though.

this rules! <3

you're the red devil killer! :O

thanks Lea &#9829;

and yes, I've dressed up as the red devil killer several times. It came in especially useful when my cousin and some of his college buddies were shooting a horror film at my house and I wanted to scare them with a surprise extra villain >:)

penny dreadful

eva green is my favorite

cITqTEL.gif

I just watched this scene :D

Jobbs

Banned
I just watched this scene :D

I was looking for something along the lines of "that doesn't make any sense" and failed, but it doesn't make sense. I'm glad you saw the scene though.

Incidentally, this is one of my favorites, because no one has ever looked more sultry while dispensing an insult.

tumblr_n31rb3spAS1tw1vhco1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom