• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I really don't like cologne. I do like things to smell nice, but somehow cologne as a concept got ruined. If I smell a guy's cologne coming I instantly have to fight negative assumptions about that guy.

I'd prefer my clothes to smell nice because of nice detergent than any overpowering cologne smell

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I really don't like cologne. I do like things to smell nice, but somehow cologne as a concept got ruined. If I smell a guy's cologne coming I instantly have to fight negative assumptions about that guy.

I'd prefer my clothes to smell nice because of nice detergent than any overpowering cologne smell

i literally tell dudes this all the time. , smelling fresh out the shower or like your clothes are clean is so so SO much more appealing than some cologne

It depends for me. I'd definitely prefer to smell like fruit or flowers over alpha musk. And unfortunately too many men's colognes fall into the alpha musk category, so I just opt for feminine scents.

Gah

Cute, apparently American girl who seems to have rad political opinions based on the answers to ethics questions

Buuuut I can't find anything in her profile to use as a conversation opener :C

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gah

Cute, apparently American girl who seems to have rad political opinions based on the answers to ethics questions

Buuuut I can't find anything in her profile to use as a conversation opener :C
Ask her if she claps after meals LOLOLOL INSIDE GAF JOKE!!!!111

Jobbs

Banned
i literally tell dudes this all the time. , smelling fresh out the shower or like your clothes are clean is so so SO much more appealing than some cologne

I have to imagine someone likes it (otherwise why does it exist) but it's always just seemed so tacky to me. Clean smelling is better. Some subtle residual smell from body wash or soap or whatever is fine

It depends for me. I'd definitely prefer to smell like fruit or flowers over alpha musk. And unfortunately too many men's colognes fall into the alpha musk category, so I just opt for feminine scents.

Subtlety is key with smells IMO

Feminine scents are way better than men's. It's not even a contest.

Ahh I wanna see :D

my bedroom is SUUUPER messy right now. I should probably clean it. Last time I took photos of my bedroom there was light mockery, so I'm expecting more of the same :p

pOV9oEF.jpg
B7v1Vjy.jpg
PDoQPG9.jpg
48vERXo.jpg
GM6xMcW.jpg
5ummcBu.jpg

Yes, there's a lot of blue. Every single bedroom in my house is painted with blue walls. My parents were super big on color theory and blue being calming despite how much my younger self asked for *awesome* colors like orange, yellow and pink. They were probably right. When I inherit the house and move into the master bedroom things are going to change :D

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Yesterday we had threats and had to lock up the building. Today the office is still standing and I have to be here. Life is cruel.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I could shoot off a few anonymous tip emails and clear out the building. And if I get fired I don't really mind.

Friday though.

True that. My plan is to drink heavily to numb the pain of living.

EatChildren

are these gifs all from shows revolving around rich young 20 somethings with no real life responsibilities or risk taking?

i assume that's 90% of american television

Jobbs

Banned
k supposedly erica's coming over because she needs to get away from the people at her apartment... let's see if she shows up

DrM

Redmond's Baby

Cologne sucks. I never ever use it. Same goes with aftershave.

FUME5

Mild heart attack: Prognosis good. Probably no lasting damage.

I've never met the guy, btw, I'm not very mixed in with her scene except I met a couple of her friends and her brother who hates me

Joke bro, but good to hear her Dad's OK.

FUME5

Briefs.

If someone ever breaks into my house I don't want to beat them half to death with my dick swingin all over the place, that's just rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom