• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can definitely feel it today lol

Was he big?
44l9Zyh.gif

jb1234

Did the guy use lube and fingered you before putting his dick inside? If you're new he should have eased you into it tbh

Oh, sure. He was plenty gentle. For the most part. Haven't heard from him since though so I clearly wasn't a good enough lay for him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You can only be two types tho

I'm Water / Bug

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
On my other hand the fingers are all straight and touch

Yeah

But they're closed on the weekend soooo

How is medical ever closed? Wtf is wrong with the air force, aren't you guys supposed to be the ones with the focus on QoL

And I'm Fire/Fighting/Poison
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the greatest hip hop album of all time

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
GRASS TYPE MOTHERFUCKER

q4Ih7xg.gif

How is medical ever closed? Wtf is wrong with the air force, aren't you guys supposed to be the ones with the focus on QoL

And I'm Fire/Fighting/Poison
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the greatest hip hop album of all time

Well it's a clinic so they don't have a lot of resources and have to outsource to Tucson hospitals

Basically they care about you AVOIDING getting hurt and then don't give a fuck when it actually happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom