• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

Do you have a dog park nearby? Go take your dog over to one and let him hang around for a bit with the other dogs. You'll meet some cool people in the process.

My dog doesn't bother with tiny dogs. He likes playing with dogs his size.

Normally my dog is super chill at dog parks and he gets along great with my parents dogs or even the cats at my house.

It's only on walks that he ever flips out when he sees other dogs. I don't get it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Notfume5-1 wants to keep the date we had planned tomorrow. Aww yiss.

Trying to convince him to come to the gig tonight too. I guess he likes me a bit.

Numb

Having external genitalia would be so damn convenient.

Detachable sounds cooler tho.
Detachable would be super convenient tbh

NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif

i dont wanna lose my stuff somewhere

Numb

Im feeling it but I need it on Steam tho. (Also add crossplay so I can play with my PS4 bros)

Also been playing KOF 2002 and XIII online and been getting more into KOF these weeks. Who are your favorite characters there?

In 14 i'm looking into Terry,Joe,Geese,Ramon,Zarina,Shun,Iori,Angel,Vice,K,King,Clark,... actuallly alot but want to have 2 solid teams in the end.
But everything depends on if they got their online on point.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
In 14 i'm looking into Terry,Joe,Geese,Ramon,Zarina,Shun,Iori,Angel,Vice,K,King,Clark,... actuallly alot but want to have 2 solid teams in the end.
But everything depends on if they got their online on point.

Luong, Athena, Mai, Shun’ei, Angel, Meitenkun, Zarina and Sylvie. Will try everyone and see what sticks tho.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning fakers

I am very angry, because it is phenomenally nice day for mountain hiking outside and I am stuck at home for two reasons:
1) Too fatigued after three weeks of hard work
2) Putin is coming to the visit and all traffic will be halted in three hours time on highway and this means total traffic meltdown on the sideroads. Only good thing is that delegation won't arrive to our town, but still

Brad the Mailer, then

UPS delivering his 27 boxes filled with earth.

He should join the navy and become Brad the Sailor.

Hopefully he's good at that, otherwise the others might call him Brad the Failure.

Then he'll have to get a job making suits as Brad the Tailor

Or he could get hired at a prison and be called Brad the Jailer.

Then become a baseball playing priest known as Brad the Hailer.

Then he'll realize that he misses the sea and he'll become Brad the Whaler

Then he attempts to attract the whales by shouting and becomes Brad the Wailer.

Then he gives up and bails on some plans to hang out with friends and becomes Brad the Bailer.

I'm adding you all to my hit list

zeemumu

Morning fakers

I am very angry, because it is phenomenally nice day for mountain hiking outside and I am stuck at home for two reasons:
1) Too fatigued after three weeks of hard work
2) Putin is coming to the visit and all traffic will be halted in three hours time on highway and this means total traffic meltdown on the sideroads. Only good thing is that delegation won't arrive to our town, but still

It's 10:33 PM over here.

I'm adding you all to my hit list

For that you'll need your hitman, Brad the Assailer.

I think after this year, the USA is gonna be in a constant state of conflict within itself.

I don't doubt it. We have this bizarro, culture cold war on Twitter with people doxxing eachother and shit. Our spy movies are going to be less thrilling if 80% of the action is just some sweaty goober hunched over a keyboard typing frantically.

Jobbs

Banned
Microsoft Edge? Really?

I just love going to youtube.com on Microsoft Edge and posting videos! Won't you subscribe to me on youtube.com?

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, I checked, it's in my library.

Is it good? Should I installsies?

BTW I upgraded to Windows 10 and everything seems to be okay. The angel's on my shoulders this night.

That said I don't see the benefit to everything being "sorta different" but not substantively different... The net effect is I have to re-get used to the same exact stuff for no real reason.

Yeah, I checked, it's in my library.

Is it good? Should I installsies?

BTW I upgraded to Windows 10 and everything seems to be okay. The angel's on my shoulders this night.

That said I don't see the benefit to everything being "sorta different" but not substantively different... The net effect is I have to re-get used to the same exact stuff for no real reason.

I went ahead and bought it because I basically play all the Double Fine games even when they're awful. I'm hearing good stuff about this one though, but haven't played it yet.

Speaking of games I might not play, I went ahead and pre-ordered No Man's Sky today. That one's more for my little brother because there's almost no way I'll ever make enough time for it.

Windows 10 isn't as stable as 8.1 which manifests in weird ways besides just my computer locking up sometimes during instances it never used to have a problem with. Like here's a weird one: if I go to the lock screen without logging out, every thirty seconds or so the screen will randomly flicker from my background to the password input screen for a split second. And I can't put the computer to sleep from the lock screen or else it will wake back up automatically five seconds later. And there's this problem with one of the drivers for some old equipment I have. And there's some newfangled RAM management guru that doesn't work as well as it should. Half a dozen other little baby problems make life just a little more annoying than it was before, but I can't be bothered to roll back to the previous OS. Oh well.

Jobbs

Banned
I think redemption is one of the most resonant and appealing themes when properly explored in fiction. I kinda want to focus in on it somehow in my next thing. Hmm.

Also we watched the first episode of The Shannarah Chronicles kind of at random. Corny as hell with no particularly interesting characters that I can tell so far, but Poppy Drayton is really cute. (Different Poppy; This one is 25)

jb1234

The whoops is because it's not the same person as last night :S

LISA.

Man, I want to like I Am Setsuna more than I do. It's coming across as a really low-rent Chrono Trigger, but without most of the things that made the latter such a great game. In addition to that game's obvious inspiration, it's also taking enough from FFX (both in story and characters) to where it doesn't really feel like it has its own identity. It's basically a Square-Enix "best of" game. But very low budget.

That said, I'm not very far in and it still has room to improve. Definitely not holding out a lot of hope for the characters, though. They're all your usual anime types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom