• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Okay so of games that I'm extremely interested to play:

Dark Souls 3 (I have about 17 hours played on this)
Witcher 3
Transistor
Alien Isolation
Starbound
Stardew Valley
XCOM EU (need to restart this after spending about 20 hours getting wrecked)
Life is Strange
Undertale
Wolfenstein New Order
Alright, let me break down my opinion.

Game to play on the weekends/during periods of free time investment: Witcher 3. Tons of sidequests, every quest feels relevant, great characters, unique world.

Game to play when you need a quick hour or two fix: Life is Strange. Complete roller coaster from beginning to end. I won't spoil my opinions on the game's ending, but it is definitely worth the ride. I doubt you've played a game like it before.

Game to play when you want some good old "game-y" goodness: Undertale.

Breaking news girls have cooties
I knew it

Witcher 3
Transistor
Alien Isolation
Starbound
Stardew Valley
Life is Strange
Undertale
Wolfenstein New Order

Undertale
Life is Strange
Witcher 3

In that order. Not because one is better than the other, I just did it by length / time you need to invest into the narrative

I just had the best homemade burger I've ever made. And let me tell y'all:

13129843_1052534781485356_58644699_n.jpg

FloatOn

thanks for the tips everyone

now how do I make myself not feel guilty about playing a video game?

(this guilt may partly be because of my ex-wife who hated when I played games)

zeemumu

thanks for the tips everyone

now how do I make myself not feel guilty about playing a video game?

(this guilt may partly be because of my ex-wife who hated when I played games)

Remind yourself that those people are full of it. I'm sorry SFV isn't as mature an activity as pulling a lever on a Street Fighter-themed slot machine for 3 hours.

Witcher 3
Transistor
Alien Isolation
Starbound
Stardew Valley
Life is Strange
Undertale
Wolfenstein New Order

solid list but Undertale should be way higher than that. for its originality alone.

Witcher 3
Transistor
Alien Isolation
Starbound
Stardew Valley
Life is Strange
Undertale
Wolfenstein New Order

I am jelly of how short your backlog is. My Steam backlog category doesn't fit on one screen anymore. :(

FloatOn

solid list but Undertale should be way higher than that. for its originality alone.

I was just listing games I really want to play in no particular order :p

I am jelly of how short your backlog is. My Steam backlog category doesn't fit on one screen anymore. :(

don't get me wrong.... I have a bunch of b-tier trash and a ton of indies that are sitting on my steam account that I would love to play right now. but that list is just what I want to play sooner rather than later.

Off-topic really is the best thing about GAF. I've been (attempting to) read through that struggle sandwich thread for the past hour and have been in tears for almost the entire time. :D

Anyways, haven't posted here in a good minute. I hope everyone's doing alright!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Off-topic really is the best thing about GAF. I've been (attempting to) read through that struggle sandwich thread for the past hour and have been in tears for almost the entire time. :D

Anyways, haven't posted here in a good minute. I hope everyone's doing alright!

Had a sex dream Those Deaf Mutes and Xiao were banging with me, playing videogames and mostly cleaning the house. Not much new really.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I remembered what I hate about MMOs. The assholes who kick you from a group for not being geared/knowing exactly what to do in a dungeon. Spent a good 30 mins in a dungeon only to be kicked for dying as a tank. It was my first time tanking. Bleh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I remembered what I hate about MMOs. The assholes who kick you from a group for not being geared/knowing exactly what to do in a dungeon. Spent a good 30 mins in a dungeon only to be kicked for dying as a tank. It was my first time tanking. Bleh

I play MMOs mostly solo. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom