• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

this is now my main issue with gaming. I simply have no will after 12 hours of physical work to play or I have other things to do.

Yeah man. For me it's the full time work and school hustle. By the time I'm done with both I'm so mentally drained that I don't have the energy to put into it :(

I want to start undertale soon but so much studying to do.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I live alone, have no consistent partner, and work a simple 38 hour week. I also live 20 minutes walk from my office.

I'm fortunate to have time for vidya between my projects and social life.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like having vape smoke blown straight in my face. I don't care if it's not cigarette smoke.

as a ex smoker who stopped with the help of vaping, vaping smell in hindsight is absolutely the worst. I rather stand in a group of smokers than next to one guy giving that chemical horribly fruity sweet stench of horror, decay and broken dreams that is your standard vaping fluid.

edit only talking about "fresh" smoke. That smell of dead cigarette smoke on a smoker after the actual act of smoking tobacco is still worse.

zeemumu

Its weird when you meet a new person in a dream and get to know them and all and then you wake up and it turns out they don't exist. Kinda sad

Back when I used to lucid dream I dreamt up someone to hang out with and to watch the city while I was gone because I don't like bringing real people into my dreams.

AcridMeat

Banned
Edit: hahahahha friend just texted this to me,

"Oh man so I kept feeling like I was forgetting something this morning as I was getting ready for work.

Then I realized...it was just my dignity."

I lost it. They work Saturdays (gallery).
How old is he? How much relationship experience has he had?

"Needing time to figure things out" sounds like:
- he doesn't know how to discuss something with you
- he doesn't realize he should

But it could just be yet another untrue variation of "it's not you, it's me".

Is there a expiration date for this limbo status? If not you should make one so you can get on with life, because limbo sucks.
This is amazing advice.
hFTwFx2.png
Just waiting for my red haired slayer~
oh god everytime cute nose guy asks me what I'm doing it's always stuff like "playing magic cards" "catching pokemon". I need to find something exciting to do for a change
You're on this forum, but I'd get way excited reading that from a potential partner.
I live alone, have no consistent partner, and work a simple 38 hour week. I also live 20 minutes walk from my office.

I'm fortunate to have time for vidya between my projects and social life.
That's my literal ideal. Fuck.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Had a pleasant dream about an attractive girl that was into me in high school but I was too busy trying to get girls out of my league.

Funny story about that, I failed the first few times, the next one wasn't quite as far out and her friend (I was best friend with her best friend) said I could have asked her to prom.

At that point I was tired of high school shit and stayed home and played video games.

I'm an idiot.

AcridMeat

Banned
Had a pleasant dream about an attractive girl that was into me in high school but I was too busy trying to get girls out of my league.

Funny story about that, I failed the first few times, the next one wasn't quite as far out and her friend (I was best friend with her best friend) said I could have asked her to prom.

At that point I was tired of high school shit and stayed home and played video games.

I'm an idiot.
Can't dwell on the past like that. Just focus on making the most of your opportunities in the future.

Sucks when your brain does that to you in dreams though. Makes that hard haha.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Fuck I miss Japan a lot. I think I'm gonna try and get orders to Yokosuka when I come off limdu. It'll be good for me and my daughter

oh that's an insane coincidence :O

I wasn't planning on getting NMS but I've become kinda curious within the past few days

why weren't you planning on getting it right away??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jobbs

Banned
why weren't you planning on getting it right away??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lol

I don't know. :O Do I need a reason for things

I do plan to get it now though

zeemumu

I don't know if I'll pick up No Man's Sky on launch. I'll probably end up getting it the following week. At least it'll give me some time to see the reviews.

zeemumu

Somehow stumbled upon an argument on whether or not Westeros could repel an attack from Godzilla. Even with dragons I doubt it. I'm pretty sure Rodan was larger and stronger than any of the dragons in that universe. They weren't Deathwing-big.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im so damn tired after doing 2 hours of mowing the lawn even after taking a nap. Someone come here cuddle me and bring me a shroom pizza.

zeemumu

I mean on one hand I have great friends who offer great advice but on the other hand I'm sad af about bae going back to school and leaving

At least I get to spend my birthday with her, I just don't want her to go but I know she needs to and I won't hold her back from an education

Long distance sucks, but you'll at least get to see her during break or something.

I mean on one hand I have great friends who offer great advice but on the other hand I'm sad af about bae going back to school and leaving

At least I get to spend my birthday with her, I just don't want her to go but I know she needs to and I won't hold her back from an education

Oh, I had no idea she was in college.

How old is she?

why do I STILL have to dream about my ex and bring all the painful memories back when I wasn't even thinking about it that much anymore. this haunting shit... it's not fair ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom