• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
The one thing I forgot to say is that headlander's menu is amazing. I was designing a website a bit ago that was going to look like that. Love that retro electronics manual look

jb1234

Saying and hearing I love you (whether it's a romantic context or not) seems to be a positive thing in general, and I think these feelings (romantic or not) should be acknowledged and fostered

I would exercise some common sense around misleading people but generally speaking I tihnk love is a good thing to say. I can't tell my nieces enough how much I love them and I also make sure to tell them individually how special they are

I've tried to get more proactive with it but it freaks people out, even dear friends I've known for years. ESPECIALLY the men. It's like, come on dudes. Stop being so fucking macho for a goddamn second.

This was so much better than super 8

And I was one of the few that didn't hate that movie

I liked Super 8 quite a bit until it shit the bed in the last twenty or so minutes.

These FUCKING headdrinking CUNTS in Bloodborne! Urghhh! I will murder!

That area was such a struggle for me, first getting introduced to those dummies and then that big ass plant type monster sitting by the water and then the hunter inside that destroyed me every time I stepped inside that building

Really surprised I beat the game

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
1469934384290j7utt.gif

tumblr_miyp1y2hld1ra6u7go5_500.gif

The one thing I forgot to say is that headlander's menu is amazing. I was designing a website a bit ago that was going to look like that. Love that retro electronics manual look

It was a bit overwhelming to me at first because of how bold it is, but I've grown to love it. I'm not in love with the Eurostile font like a lot of people are, but it fits the aesthetics well.

Speaking for myself, I've kinda stopped making this a big deal. We say we love things like tacos and stuff, for heaven's sake.

Erica's said it casually so I repeat it back casually. I certainly love her more than I do a taco (if I even ate tacos, but you get what I mean).

Yeah. I'm pretty loose with the word love, and use frequently it with all my close friends and family.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I roll my eyes at the word from most. I use it b with my family and friends, but any dude who has ever said it to me I have wanted to laugh at

I'd love to symbolically support the US Green Party but as long as Jill Stein panders to anti-vaxxers/holistic bullshitters that will never happen. The great shame of the US left.
I read about that, but it seemed more like she was saying about corporate interference for vaccine approvals being bad

There is a weird amount of lefty politicians being alright with homeopathy though

I roll my eyes at the word from most. I use it b with my family and friends, but any dude who has ever said it to me I have wanted to laugh at

Same.

I read about that, but it seemed more like she was saying about corporate interference for vaccine approvals being bad

There is a weird amount of lefty politicians being alright with homeopathy though

Just to be clear, I mean symbolically in the strictest sense. Living in Ohio, no way would I let my vote go to a third party candidate given our Electoral College importance. But I feel Jill was "just asking questions" and feeding these idiots. Not a good look.

Yeah. They seem nice in short bursts but when you stay around them for too long you start to notice some things are off, like the constant talk about the end of the world. It kinda bums me out.

Ugh, I'm sorry.

Misha

Banned
It was a bit overwhelming to me at first because of how bold it is, but I've grown to love it. I'm not in love with the Eurostile font like a lot of people are, but it fits the aesthetics well.

More the color scheme than the font specifically. The red orange and yellow combination

Wish I still had my references bookmarked cause I suck at Googleing for things

What does this mean

"I love you and am overcome with emotion and am unable to describe this feeling also I am terrified of scaring you by using the word 'love'."

It is normal, and your reaction is also pretty common.

Some of those missions in Door Kickers are just bs with hostages.

The execution ones? Yeah, they can be tricky. The smaller the map the more you probably have to go fast and hard to the hostage; alternatively use suppressed weapons to get to the point where you breach the hostage's room with explosives/shotguns.

Just to be clear, I mean symbolically in the strictest sense. Living in Ohio, no way would I let my vote go to a third party candidate given our Electoral College importance. But I feel Jill was "just asking questions" and feeding these idiots. Not a good look.
This was what I saw, which seems pretty ok to me, but I don't know the ins and outs of this whole thing. Corporate influence in healthcare is pretty uniformally shit though

And yeah that makes sense. I fucking hate FPTP. Such a shit voting system.

More the color scheme than the font specifically. The red orange and yellow combination

Wish I still had my references bookmarked cause I suck at Googleing for things

There's an upgrade you can buy to make the walking speed of all characters faster and it gives you this cool trail behind you :)

it looks even better in motion

tJsOfRN.png

Wait, does this count as an anime avatar?

couldn't be more weeaboo if you tried

Misha

Banned
There's an upgrade you can buy to make the walking speed of all characters faster and it gives you this cool trail behind you :)

Yeah I saw that. Doesn't get me quite excited since its more a new use of the same colors but it looks pretty good regardless

Jobbs

Banned

tJsOfRN.png

oh it's a female protagonist? I like the art. I might have to definitely try this maybe for sure

Tobias from Arrested Development. Almost everything he says is an unintended inuendo, often implying that he is secretly gay. Secret from himself anyway.

I refuse to give in to "taco" always being dirty

oh it's a female protagonist? I like the art. I might have to definitely try this maybe for sure

No. You are just the head, and it's a male head (although there are a couple of race options). Throughout the game there are hundreds of different bodies you can occupy, male and female, humanoid and not. Think of it kind of like Stacking I guess (same lead designer, Lee Petty).

Damn, didn't have to put it like that.

English pretending to be Japanese is like the definition of weeaboo

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom