• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
im drunk and watching animal planet

my favorite show is My Cat from Hell. The owners are usually fucking idiots and you can immediately see why the cat is messed up

GngoFjW.jpg

I didn't know weed would make me appear in terrible terrible movies.. definitely won't smoke more of it now

Xiao Hu

Holy shit Wolfenstein moves. I kind of miss the hard breaks between levels like DOOM, but that's very much an old school thing. It's harder to pick a stopping point when there's constantly a new goal presented.

Yeeeees, I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment.
________

@Lili: Sweety, I'm sorry that you have to go through that shit right now. As far as I can tell you don't deserve such douchy behaviour in any way and I hope that you get over this situation very fast. Love you! <3

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Wolf New Order is so fucking good.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
And staying at notfume5-1s for the night because it's god damn late and he lives 1.3hrs away. He's already topless and lawdy

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
And staying at notfume5-1s for the night because it's god damn late and he lives 1.3hrs away. He's already topless and lawdy
I have a hard rule to never stay over at a guys place. I don't care how late I leave, it keeps them from thinking they are something more than they are

Read The Killing Joke the other day and was shocked at how short and compressed it felt.

Started Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth tonight, goddamn is this some artwork.

Jobbs

Banned
I have a hard rule to never stay over at a guys place. I don't care how late I leave, it keeps them from thinking they are something more than they are

This is a good rule if you want nothing to do with any guy other than casual hookups, I guess, but if you're open to possibilities it can be fun to have people stay over and stuff. :)

I slept at bae's place a few times, it was awesome

That was when I discovered her weakness for back rubs ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

get on with ya bad self :D

Ceallach

This is a good rule if you want nothing to do with any guy other than casual hookups, I guess, but if you're open to possibilities it can be fun to have people stay over and stuff. :)

I don't like sleeping with people. I like to be able to move and stretch and cuddling isnthe my thing, I don't like the heat or boners in my back or someone breathing on my neck

It's so cute whenever she comes over she turns around, reaches behind her, and deadass puts my hand on her back

Basically I'm being used for Krispy Kreme and back-rubs and I am TOTALLY okay with it

(even she jokes about it)

Jobbs

Banned
I don't like sleeping with people. I like to be able to move and stretch and cuddling isnthe my thing, I don't like the heat or boners in my back or someone breathing on my neck

Ah fair enough. Personally I like hugging and cuddling and spooning and stuff, that sort of contact is a big part of it. Like when she falls asleep and her breath is hitting my neck I sorta like that

It's so cute whenever she comes over she turns around, reaches behind her, and deadass puts my hand on her back

Basically I'm being used for Krispy Kreme and back-rubs and I am TOTALLY okay with it

haha it sounds like you two are so cute together

Ceallach

Ah fair enough. Personally I like hugging and cuddling and spooning and stuff, that sort of contact is a big part of it. Like when she falls asleep and her breath is hitting my neck I sorta like that

I'm a bad girlfriend, lol. Or I have just never met anyone worth dealing with it.

So jelly, giving backrubs is the best

I am such a fan honestly, 10/10 would rub again

We joke and play off each other really well, she's a sarcastic ass and I am too and it's just so great

...fuck im so doomed she's perfect and I just

Jobbs

Banned
I'm a bad girlfriend, lol. Or I have just never met anyone worth dealing with it.

"worth dealing with it" you're such a hopeless romantic holly :D

I am such a fan honestly, 10/10 would rub again

We joke and play off each other really well, she's a sarcastic ass and I am too and it's just so great

...fuck im so doomed she's perfect and I just

duuuude this is awesome, don't panic, just enjoy it as much as you possibly can! you have a good thing going

One of my friends is trying to convince me to go to PAX in...September? He's the WOAT when it comes to planning though, and I'm heavily considering just saving my money and staying home.

AcridMeat

Banned
This page :whew:
Oh yeah this is some goods.

So glad you found this girl. :D
One of my friends is trying to convince me to go to PAX in...September? He's the WOAT when it comes to planning though, and I'm heavily considering just saving my money and staying home.
Does he have passes already? Those sold out like a month ago.

Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to go up to Seattle around then and now have to look up flights and cry.

Ceallach

A girlfriend and I are about to take our kids to one of those child friendly screenings of finding dory where they leave the lights up and let kids run crazy. Satan help me

So, it's been a while, folks. How we all doing in here?

I'm having an alright day. Went to brunch with some friends. Now I feel fat. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

A girlfriend and I are about to take our kids to one of those child friendly screenings of finding dory where they leave the lights up and let kids run crazy. Satan help me

How did they trick you into doing this? I've never heard of such a vile phenomenon.

RIP

I got an unlimited cinema pass so I go quite often alone. There was a screening of How to Train Your Dragon 2 which I wanted to see. Which was weird because it had been out for a long time already.

Turns out the catch was that it was a kids party and I was the only other guest. There was a lot of "ewwwwwww" with each kiss in the movie.

It was good though, almost no regrets.

Ceallach

I'm having an alright day. Went to brunch with some friends. Now I feel fat. ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯

How did they trick you into doing this? I've never heard of such a vile phenomenon.
Theaters do this all the tice around here, it prevents people from bringing small kids into normal screenings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom