• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
As real as You Know Nothing sobriety.

phew.

wait.

Also I've been liked by a goat today. Excuse the weird derp fat face.

QThUolN.jpg

Thrust yo hips this way

Thrust yo hips that way

Thrust yo hips this way

Thrust yo hips that way

Spell yo name a certain way

"D-A-N-K M-3-M-3-S"

"D-A-N-K W-@-I-F-U-S"

Thrust yo hips a certain way

L33t sp3@k is 4 lyfe

jb1234

My birthday is tomorrow. Mom and a friend are coming over. They both irritate me so this'll be a slog but I at least get free Thai out of it.

(I'll be 26.)

I am sober af rn.

My birthday is tomorrow. Mom and a friend are coming over. They both irritate me so this'll be a slog but I at least get free Thai out of it.

(I'll be 26.)

Wait, you're a year younger than I am?

I've just been mindfucked. I seriously thought you were in your early 30s this whole time.

The bane of my late night Comedy Central binge watching. They're just as bad as the LOSE BODY FAT commercials right after. Thank the Gods for Netflix.

A girlfriend and I are about to take our kids to one of those child friendly screenings of finding dory where they leave the lights up and let kids run crazy. Satan help me

That's a fucking thing?!

phew.

wait.

Also I've been liked by a goat today. Excuse the weird derp fat face.

Hail Goatlord.

AcridMeat

Banned

(I'll be 26.)
I'M OLDER?!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCk

nah it's cool.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
God I hate Tumblr culture so much. People who define themselves with these fucking super specific labels and make that their identity. It just says to me that you have no substance to you.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Oh no it's too far to go home

I better stay the night

What a shame

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Preeeeety much lol.
I have a hard rule to never stay over at a guys place. I don't care how late I leave, it keeps them from thinking they are something more than they are
Nah I'm all about that snuggle life. Plus I could see something happening with this one. He's hella cute.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Skinny white metal head?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
2cNs0zb.png

Is turgling a euphemism for something or is this just an innocently funny joke

Because I can actually relate to this a lot

Preach. Have said almost the same verbatim with friends.

my dad today was funny today. "funny". Of course everybody wants to know about my breakup and why it happened and what that means for me in the future. So he was doing his damnedest to say that just because I partake in some stereotypically masculine stuff (esp. video games/computers) that it doesn't mean I'm not feminine, and I shouldn't be embracing a masculine self image just because some parts of me lean that way and it's PC to do that. I think it was his roundabout way of saying "I hope you don't experiment with girls because someone's telling you you're not feminine enough."

But I was like you're right, I'm not feminine. And I'm also not masculine. I'm just me. I like what I like and I'm going to pursue what I want. Maybe I'm way too privileged to speak into this, but I don't think labels help people as much as they hurt us.

AcridMeat

Banned
The thing is people change, so being stubborn with labels makes you seem far more shallow and closed off than rounded and open as a person. Even if said label is supposed to be about being open and accepting.

I walked into the kitchen and there's a box of cliff bars. I'm actually going to have breakfast on my super early days to work :'))

Misha

Banned
my dad today was funny today. "funny". Of course everybody wants to know about my breakup and why it happened and what that means for me in the future. So he was doing his damnedest to say that just because I partake in some stereotypically masculine stuff (esp. video games/computers) that it doesn't mean I'm not feminine, and I shouldn't be embracing a masculine self image just because some parts of me lean that way and it's PC to do that. I think it was his roundabout way of saying "I hope you don't experiment with girls because someone's telling you you're not feminine enough."

But I was like you're right, I'm not feminine. And I'm also not masculine. I'm just me. I like what I like and I'm going to pursue what I want. Maybe I'm way too privileged to speak into this, but I don't think labels help people as much as they hurt us.

I said it before but labels exist because of the people who separate us. Ideally we'd have no need for them but we need to embrace sexuality or gender identity or race or just personality traits because that's the only way we can have awareness and unity. Before theres a word for it you're simply the other but being able to find the people you relate to legitimizes yourself and allows you to be different than the norm

So basically both are fair points that contribute to our understanding of the use of labels so it does no good to make sweeping statements on the whole thing :)

(though gender expression is definitely very low on the list on what needs a specific term)

Jobbs

Banned

The last few stories I've heard about your dad are like.. awful. I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying that. I would be saying the exact opposite. I encourage my nieces to do "boy shit" if that's what they want and if I had kids it'd be the same.

Believe me, I and the rest of us understand.

FUME5

I've just cleaned my kitchen, washed the bed linen because it's a nice day and am in the process of vacuuming my house.

I'm so feminine.

*flounces away*

The last few stories I've heard about your dad are like.. awful. I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying that. I would be saying the exact opposite. I encourage my nieces to do "boy shit" if that's what they want and if I had kids it'd be the same.

I guess I only consider the frustrating stories noteworthy, so I can see how it would look that way. Most of my experience with him is really quite nice, and I owe so much to him in so many ways. Trust me, I have no problem excising people from my life if they're not good for me, family included.

It also helps that he's come a long way with certain attitudes, so I have faith he'll be alright in the end if I continue to exercise patience.

Jobbs

Banned
This is hilarious but I dropped the same tire on my same toe today. I don't even give a fuck.

Also there's nothing like a good song in 6/8

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I usually try to avoid whining in here, but I'm lonely as fuck right now. Not even like, thirst lonely. I just really want some company. Someone to chill and play games with. But I'm stuck in my hidey hole (my room) by myself.

Also, one month of summer left. Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom