• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Off to the movies.

snapchat-43897096023984qf2.jpg

I just checked some stats on imgur and apparently pics I post in this thread get about a hundred views on average. There are only about fifty regular users in the thread (users with 20+ posts each) so I wonder if that means we also have about fifty lurkers. Hmm.

I'm still waiting on this memory test. It's been three hours :(

To kill some time I made an OK Cupid account. Then I closed it half an hour later without even interacting with anyone.
I'm only sharing this because I think the name was funny.

I'll go if I find the time/money that I'll spend entirely on food. I usually end up going to the LA County Fair.

Ah, yeah. I never see advertising for the LA fair so I always forget it's happening. I've actually never been to that one.

yep, gonna try the peter holmes thing you suggested before :D I wrote it all down

Nice.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just checked some stats on imgur and apparently pics I post in this thread get about a hundred views on average. There are only about fifty regular users in the thread (users with 20+ posts each) so I wonder if that means we also have about fifty lurkers. Hmm.
No I look at at least once a day.

I don't know what pics you're talking about

No I look at at least once a day.

I don't know what pics you're talking about

None in particular. And you have 38 posts right now so you made the 50 :)

Of course I would get into my lewdest mood just as I'm about to go on an international travel.

Fuck me.

Take it out on the flight attendants

Off to the movies.

If that fake tattoo means what I think it means then I'm super jealous :O

Jobbs

Banned
What's your favorite website? I have to use a password to log onto the internet. Do you ever use the internet to look at pictures? I log into my Facebook with a password.

After all of us are dead our content will last forever on the world wide web.

That's why I love the internet.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
If that fake tattoo means what I think it means then I'm super jealous :O

It means exactly what you think it means and I'm gonna enjoy oogling Margot Robbie and Cara Delevinge.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Stitches in my head were starting to dissolve after my shower so I just pulled them all out. What a weird feeling hahaha.

It means exactly what you think it means and I'm gonna enjoy oogling Margot Robbie and Cara Delevinge.

100% jealous right now. The first showing I could buy tickets for is three days from now. I even canceled other plans so we could see it "early".

Latin seems interesting

It is. It's not very useful, but it's interesting. Spanish would have been much more practical to learn for where I live.

Wait, single? Lilith what happened to your boyfriend?

he got spooked by a few things, and in that drama I started noticing a bunch of problems with the relationship I had been ignoring. After talking it through we agreed that separation was the best for now.

What's your favorite website? I have to use a password to log onto the internet. Do you ever use the internet to look at pictures? I log into my Facebook with a password.

After all of us are dead our content will last forever on the world wide web.

That's why I love the internet.

I'm wearing pajamas.

Numb

100% jealous right now. The first showing I could buy tickets for is three days from now. I even canceled other plans so we could see it "early".

It is. It's not very useful, but it's interesting. Spanish would have been much more practical to learn for where I live.

he got spooked by a few things, and in that drama I started noticing a bunch of problems with the relationship I had been ignoring. After talking it through we agreed that separation was the best for now.

I'm wearing pajamas.
Seems to be the case.

I heard you were single now
giphy.gif
wasssuuuup. I waited long enough i think

ignore this joke at this serious moment

I'm sorry to hear that but it sounds amicable. So that's good. Sorry to hear that.

EatChildren

If it's any consolation I've also had to endure an early screening of Warcraft. It all balances out.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Take it out on the flight attendants

Girlfriend may not like it. Although given our latest, weird conversations I'm not sure if that would be because of the infidelity or her not getting involved.

Besides, flight attendants, nurses and waitresses are on my no-no list, at least while they are on the job. I don't want to be that guy.

:O
the mem test actually discovered an error. I might be fine just replacing the RAM after all

same day delivery. yes please

He got that freaked out by your lesbian dreams?

there were other things as well. For instance, moving in with me ended up being pretty weird for him, and all the hoopla about my brother getting married made him realize he wasn't ready for that kind of a commitment any time soon.

I heard you were single now
giphy.gif
wasssuuuup. I waited long enough i think

ignore this joke at this serious moment
tumblr_oa950qJkyU1qkejxno1_250.gif

Girlfriend may not like it. Although given our latest, weird conversations I'm not sure if that would be because of the infidelity or her not getting involved.

Besides, flight attendants, nurses and waitress are on my no-no list, at least while they are on the job. I don't want to be that guy.

yeah, I was definitely not being serious!

189il2.jpg

Jobbs

Banned

yeah you made it! the big 3-6. happy birthday

Besides, flight attendants, nurses and waitress are on my no-no list, at least while they are on the job. I don't want to be that guy.

I've mentioned this before on different occasions but my hospital stay was so weird because I had multiple gorgeous nurses and while they were very nice and very professional I was pretty much treated as if I was a baby or a small child. It was emasculating. One of them flirted a bit but I had a friggin hospital gown on and a jug of pee next to the bed -- I can't really imagine being the guy who pulls that off hahaha

I'm wearing pajamas.

receipts

Give Hardcore History a listen when you've done with that.

Also, 5'6?

yeah I wrote that down too!

girl I'm seeing is like 5'2" or 5'3" she's a tiny person

zeemumu

there were other things as well. For instance, moving in with me ended up being pretty weird for him, and all the hoopla about my brother getting married made him realize he wasn't ready for that kind of a commitment any time soon.

Ah. Sorryy to hear that :/

I can't really sleep. I'm not physically tired but my mind is exhausted.

We don't talk about sex in chat. It leads to chat knowing the personal life of yourself.

To quote some actor in that movie:

If you're not careful, sex will tear you apart.

One of my exes wrote about me. Everyone in my school knew.

Holy fucking shit did I just get deep. I DIDN'T MEAN TO CHAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom