• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

189il2.jpg

I love this! Hahaha! Thanks, all!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Returned home for lunch, going back to work in hour time... probably we will work till 9 pm today, it is just crazy how lazy coworkers I have.

Xiao Hu

Joshy, happy birthday! :*

And I also would like to welcome Lil to our fancy Bi-club. Now the women to man ratio is getting dangerously high so I ask kindly for more male applicants...pls, I'm afraid of women :(

Jobbs

Banned
Joshy, happy birthday! :*

And I also would like to welcome Lil to our fancy Bi-club. Now the women to man ratio is getting dangerously high so I ask kindly for more male applicants...pls, I'm afraid of women :(

Erica is definitely bi but I'm the most woman she can be with if she wants to stay together 😇

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hello Monday. Go away.

Misha

Banned
Not really thrilled with the gimmicks game freak has been using to pad their Pokemon count. Aloha form seems better than mega Pokemon at least. I probably would have liked it a lot more if Megas didn't already exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom