• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Trab is the new Cat.

dralla

GtlSmsC.jpg

hnnng

hi trabby :D

you going to pull a lisa? juggle two dudes at once?

there's nothing to juggle yet.
I haven't even met CNG and magic guy...well we're probably really just going to play magic.
like I said, it never really worked out with us before so I don't know why it would now. but at least I'm interacting with guys again lol.

Jobbs

Banned
there's nothing to juggle yet.
I haven't even met CNG and magic guy...well we're probably really just going to play magic.
like I said, it never really worked out with us before so I don't know why it would now. but at least I'm interacting with guys again lol.

Magic and chill actually means magic and chill :O

BTW I actually got my niece a unicorn necklace the other day. Your impact

FloatOn

note to self:

don't stay up too late debating about the bar scene

it makes for a really bad monday

also apologies if I offended anyone last night <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Of course I would get into my lewdest mood just as I'm about to go on an international travel.

Fuck me.

With or without protection?

Also happy bday Josh! If you travel to Puerto Rico you have a candle to blow.( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Jobbs

Banned
what would make the most impact on life as we know it

confirmation of ghosts or aliens?

Aliens. Without question.

Any proof of us not being alone in the universe being known to the world would immediately trigger a golden age of enlightenment and shared purpose

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
jesus christ

that smacks of effort though. like I could never juggle a bunch of chicks (even if I had a bunch to juggle) because it'd take so much work
I'm not even sure how many I'm talking to or seeing atm. I'll have to write it all down tomorrow and get back to you.

Let's just say there's a few.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Aliens. Without question.

Any proof of us not being alone in the universe being known to the world would immediately trigger a golden age of enlightenment and shared purpose

This is a very romantic view that I can appreciate but unfortunately not agree with. Human beings are still too unpredictable and potentily volatile in simply processing revelations. Intelligent extraterrestrial life would definitely unify many, but it wouldn't be without the struggle of others.

Spectral lifeforms more or less forces the scientific consensus on consciousness and death to be entirely reevaluated, with immediately personal implications.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Aliens immediately through every major religion into turmoil, invalidates them all. Ghosts would just exacerbate them.
granted we have already found extraterrestrial life and ghosts are stupid

Jobbs

Banned
This is a very romantic view that I can appreciate but unfortunately not agree with. Human beings are still too unpredictable and potentily volatile in simply processing revelations. Intelligent extraterrestrial life would definitely unify many, but it wouldn't be without the struggle of others.

Spectral lifeforms more or less forces the scientific consensus on consciousness and death to be entirely reevaluated, with immediately personal implications.

most people already believe in life after death. most people find the idea of "nothing" (which is what I expect) to be impossible to accept

Aliens immediately through every major religion into turmoil, invalidates them all. Ghosts would just exacerbate them.

you'd think evidence of the earth being 4.5 billion years old would invalidate some of them, but it didn't. :p people will just keep reinterpreting however they like

Misha

Banned
A lot of religious people already take aliens into account. We're god's chosen species and you can bet we'll try to subjugate every "inferior" species we meet

zeemumu

Pretty sure it would just add credibility to Scientology. I don't want to live in that world. Besides, the ghosts could turn into aliens.

I don't believe in life after death but I do believe in life after love.

Do you understand the concept of love?

EatChildren

tbh neither revelation gets me closer to half life 3 so fuck em

Has your finger improved at all?

No

"if it doesn't get better come back in two weeks In the meanwhile take motrin"

They did do some x-rays though

I mean don't do that. Youll just get caught and then you'll be busted to Airman and put on restriction and be back at work again.

U right

Also some guy from my tech school ran into me and was all "omg I didn't know you came here!!" And I had to pretend like I remembered him.

Xiao Hu

Fuck, anxiety is kicking in again ;(

I need to make an appointment tomorrow to have a doctor determine if any medicaments are needed. Shit leaves me useless right now.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
No

"if it doesn't get better come back in two weeks In the meanwhile take motrin"

They did do some x-rays though

U right

Also some guy from my tech school ran into me and was all "omg I didn't know you came here!!" And I had to pretend like I remembered him.
Just wait until that happens in like 10 years.

I was at dental and ran into a guy I was in c school with (my final school following basic electronics, advanced technical training, fire controlman school then phalanx school) and he remembered me and I literally had no clue. But I also have no tact, so....

We don't talk about sex in chat. It leads to chat knowing the personal life of yourself.

To quote some actor in that movie:

If you're not careful, sex will tear you apart.

One of my exes wrote about me. Everyone in my school knew.

Holy fucking shit did I just get deep. I DIDN'T MEAN TO CHAT.
I don't mind people knowing about me. I trust y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom