• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats can sense evil.

tumblr_nw8i9pznPi1sggt2wo1_400.gif

tumblr_nw8i9pznPi1sggt2wo2_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want all of these <3

I searched Forever 21 shirt, shoes and pants. Check if you can order those online :p

The gap in the shirt on the left side looks like a bad photoshop job, but I can't figure out why it would have been shopped that way, so maybe it's real. It's breaking my mind.

I think it might have to do with the print on the shirt making the folds of the shirt like that. Ive had shirts that make awful folds because of the designs at times.

marrec

Banned
frustrated aside I'll make here:

I love how every fucking discussion on bias and racism somehow devolves into a pedantic argument with some fuck quoting the dictionary definition of racism and saying "so this is clearly not racism".

Alright, got that out of my system.

Misha

Banned

I love how every fucking discussion on bias and racism somehow devolves into a pedantic argument with some fuck quoting the dictionary definition of racism and saying "so this is clearly not racism".

Actually it's xenophobia

I think it might have to do with the print on the shirt making the folds of the shirt like that. Ive had shirts that make awful folds because of the designs at times.

Good point. We generally try to avoid printing shirts to have stiff parts in them at my work, partly because it's uncomfortable and partly because it's a waste of ink haha.

I promised myself to not by any more stuff after my last escalation lol.

Same, but I just ordered a bunch of new clothes yesterday anyway. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

I went to high school with the model on the bottom right. Her name is Cassie

Yeah, it's weird seeing your friends in catalogues. I'm kind of used to it at this point though.

Drag them.

FloatOn

street fighter 5 is getting an update on friday to make it the game it should have been when it first released.

time to actually install and play the damn thing

Timu

I hate racism as well, definitely since I'm black!

zeemumu

People arguing semantics to undermine the importance of the issue out of spite and frustration that racism is a constant topic on here.

Timu

street fighter 5 is getting an update on friday to make it the game it should have been when it first released.

Time for me to buy the damn thing then! And I play a lot of Street Fighter games so the 5th game being bare bones at launch was disappointing.

Vazra

Good point. We generally try to avoid printing shirts to have stiff parts in them at my work, partly because it's uncomfortable and partly because it's a waste of ink haha.
A waste of ink and usually the stiff ones crack easily so
It doesnt do anything about durability tbh.

Dude I'm not wearing the space pants. But yeah they beat taco shirt... space is hard to go wrong with

They're both great. Don't hate.

I've never let a guy do something cosmetic for me that I couldn't undo near instantly. Well, except my tattoo of course haha. Your date must really like you.

Did they ever explain why the base game was so sparse? Was it mostly an EVO thing?

zeemumu

Racism ended when Rosa Parks refused to move to the back of the bus.

I don't know what you're talking about.

It's what someone does when you know you don't have a solid case but you want to damage the opposing side's argument anyway while attempting to derail the conversation to stall for time or drop it altogether.

Jobbs

Banned
They're both great. Don't hate.

I've never let a guy do something cosmetic for me that I couldn't undo near instantly. Well, except my tattoo of course haha. Your date must really like you.

Did they ever explain why the base game was so sparse? Was it mostly an EVO thing?

It wasnout out if left field. She liked my nails on Friday and she thought I did a nice job so experimenting on her was a natural extension of that

And yeah it's true that you can't clean nail polish off in a couple minutes :p

Clydefrog

Kittens sure are cute but they're also little furballs of destruction. I like older cats who know and accept their role in the universe. All they want is a lap to sit on and a nice 12-18 hour nap each day.

Misha

Banned
People arguing semantics to undermine the importance of the issue out of spite and frustration that racism is a constant topic on here.
Sadly there's some legitimately well meaning people that think making the distinction is important to the conversation. (Idk about this forum but I have a few friends like that and it's frustrating)

It wasnout out if left field. She liked my nails on Friday and she thought I did a nice job so experimenting on her was a natural extension of that

And yeah it's true that you can't clean nail polish off in a couple minutes :p

Ask her to bring over more colors so she can experiment on you in return.

Vazra

I want a sugar daddy to buy me make up to cover my panda eye sockets and nail polish. My nails are growing decently this time so would be nice to use new non clumped up nail polish.

Jobbs

Banned
I want a sugar daddy to buy me make up to cover my panda eye sockets and nail polish. My nails are growing decently this time so would be nice to use new non clumped up nail polish.

Are you jealous of Erica? &#128514;

That's her name btw

Edit i misread your post somewhat btw. I'm not her sugar daddy lol

Erica digging for that sweet sweet Adult Swim moneys.

Tbh half the reason I want a girlfriend

Does that come after the housing situation is fixed, or are you working on it right now too? :)

Hhmmm. Good idea.

I actually did a fancy two tone job on her. Something that's harder for me to do on myself

I have my eye on doing her makeup eventually

I'm a walking male bro cliche

I love this so much. My sister used to ask me to do her makeup all the time, and I miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom