• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

lwsC4tn.gif

KMlZofn.gif

FfP55C6.gif

omg

Jobbs

Banned
Erica digging for that sweet sweet Adult Swim moneys.

Does that come after the housing situation is fixed, or are you working on it right now too? :)

I love this so much. My sister used to ask me to do her makeup all the time, and I miss that.

Ah that's cute. She's quite a bit younger right? She learned to fly all on her own! 😭

I just kind of have a natural interest in women's beauty stuff for some reason. Just an extension of my arty stuff and I so rarely get a person to practice on.

I'm actually getting a decent tan rn. Probably was wrong of me to run for pale king

I'm just imagining Jobbs has accidentally started dating Erica Freas

Rude.

Ah that's cute. She's quite a bit younger right? She learned to fly all on her own! 😭

I just kind of have a natural interest in women's beauty stuff for some reason. Just an extension of my arty stuff and I so rarely get a person to practice on.

I'm actually getting a decent tan rn. Probably was wrong of me to run for pale king

Five and a half years younger. I guess I don't think of that as quite a bit younger since my younger brother is eight years less than me. It's all relative.

There were a lot of guys with cute makeup at VidCon. Of course that's a huge turn on for me. I wish it wasn't seen as an exclusively (or predominately) female thing.

Tanning is fine. You just might want to be conscientious of how that effects the color balance of your outfit. You might find different tops complement your new skin tone better.

Jobbs

Banned
Rude.

Five and a half years younger. I guess I don't think of that as quite a bit younger since my younger brother is eight years less than me. It's all relative.

There were a lot of guys with cute makeup at VidCon. Of course that's a huge turn on for me. I wish it wasn't seen as an exclusively (or predominately) female thing.

Tanning is fine. You just might want to be conscientious of how that effects the color balance of your outfit. You might find different tops complement your new skin tone better.

Good advice. And it's cool that a lot of young guys are embracing makeup but I haven't seen much of it here. I still lack the balls to try it myself. I don't even wear colored nails all the time. I had them colored blue this weekend but right now it's just gloss and no color. I don't mind being asked about it but it seems to consistently draw comments/attention -- and even though it's not negative (other than with my guy friends from school who ball busted) I don't always want attention. It takes away some of the usual invisibility that I experience as a man

You dated yourself with a wig?

People named Erica make him wig out.

How's that rude? Erica Freas is rad as hell

Oh, never mind then. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Good advice. And it's cool that a lot of young guys are embracing makeup but I haven't seen much of it here. I still lack the balls to try it myself. I don't even wear colored nails all the time. I had them colored blue this weekend but right now it's just gloss and no color. I don't mind being asked about it but it seems to consistently draw comments/attention -- and even though it's not negative (other than with my guy friends from school who ball busted) I don't always want attention. It takes away some of the usual invisibility that I experience as a man

Oh, for sure.

I think you get used to it with time. But then again I live in a much different place than you, so who knows?

marrec

Banned
Y'all this ain't the biggest news for anyone but me but

I just got my Yankee Candles in and holy shit the Blueberry Scone candle smells so good you guys I'm so happy now.

Jobbs

Banned
You know where is my inbox if you need to vent or simply talk about anything.

Tell me about this Erica
LPSvuYJ.gif

Do you really want to know stuff or did you just want to use that gif? :p

Uhhh she's 25. She's in school. She works in retail. She has dark hair. Kind of short/slight. Caucasian. Blue e... Er, I think blue eyes (why can't I remember this?..). Really pretty. Sometimes she's super talky/outgoing other times she's strangely quiet. I think there's a volcano just under the surface.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Do you really want to know stuff or did you just want to use that gif? :p

Uhhh she's 25. She's in school. She works in retail. She has dark hair. Kind of short/slight. Caucasian. Blue e... Er, I think blue eyes (why can't I remember this?..). Really pretty. Sometimes she's super talky/outgoing other times she's strangely quiet. I think there's a volcano just under the surface.

I do care about what everyone does here and it's nice to hear you hanging with someone nice. Get it Jobbsy
Z9Od8Cv.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have $10 in my Steam wallet

Suggestions?

Okay, I'm officially bored. I should've gone to work today.

What about your kind of boy?

You don't want to know.

Got the Minecraft copy that I bought for PC back. Damn, things have changed in this game.

Like what? I haven't played since 2012.

After. Lots of reasons for that but I really lack privacy atm. Would have to be primarily online if I didn't want to wait which I don't quite want

So do your parents plan for you to never date anyone? This situation gets worse and worse every time I hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom