• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Won't let me log in. ;~;

yeah ddos attack rn.

but lucioball gives good xp and I seem to get at least 2 golds so i'm farming the heck out of it till this event is over :D
the game takes awhile to get used to but the two most important things is to always use the jump pads and preferably chain them together to get from one side of the field ot the other and make sure someone plays goalie(but is willing to go out of the box to retrieve balls)

zeemumu

Suspicious because I haven't hung out with this girl for a couple of months before this, and looking back it kind of feels like our decline coincides with my relationship with Justin pretty closely. Now the day after we break up she's like hey lets hang out again.

To be fair, it's probably more my fault than hers.

Actually I think this is pretty normal. Friends have a tendency to vanish while they're in relationships, and the old amount of hangouts usually doesn't return until they're single again. I know a few people who maintained regular contact with their friends while in the relationship but it's not that common.

zeemumu

I find other people's love/sex life more interesting than weird stonefaced superman and weird underpants in a twist batman

I find people's lives interesting but when it comes to love/sex I can't really contribute much to the conversation, so I think I prefer the superhero conversations a bit more.

Jobbs

Banned
She really knows you.

This sarcasm? I spend my days drawing corpses and zombies and gross things

sb5PsUt.gif

So yeah I like the skull shotglasses :D

Thanks, that helps. The thirst is real, I hope this works.

And I can tell your girlfriend's a keeper.

cheers :) don't let that thirst control you, desperation is rarely sexy

Name them Hans and Freud.

I already named them Mulder and Skully

Jobbs

Banned
Is that a death animation or is he turning into something Cronenberg-esque?

there are several types of vanilla "zombies" in the game, after a certain point in critical path progress they gain a chance to mutate instead of die and then you have to fight the second form too

I love body horror

AcridMeat

Banned
but lucioball gives good xp and I seem to get at least 2 golds so i'm farming the heck out of it till this event is over :D
the game takes awhile to get used to but the two most important things is to always use the jump pads and preferably chain them together to get from one side of the field ot the other and make sure someone plays goalie(but is willing to go out of the box to retrieve balls)
Yeah that all sounds like things I wanna do. :(
Batundies or Batunderwear.

(That's what I call mine.)
Ha! I remember I was gonna send you batmanties for that secret santa but felt awkward and settled on those socks.
We didn't really talk. I just told her what I wanted and she listened cause she's apparently worse than I am when it comes to talking
Did it seem like she was open to that/wanted that at least?
I already named them Mulder and Skully
Guess you'll have to ask for two more.

zeemumu

who's your favorite superhero?

Spider-Man.

I like his agility-heavy powerset and the fact that he's a bit of a smartass. But even moreso I like the fact that he's managed to continue doing what he's doing with a lighthearted attitude despite having the world pile tragedy after tragedy on him. Most other comic book characters would either be insane or dark and brooding by this point, but not Peter. I'm really impressed at his ability to stay positive. Plus he has some of the coolest alternate universe incarnations.

FUME5

Batundies or Batunderwear.

(That's what I call mine.)

Got it, I'll go with Batbriefs.

I was just linked a tumblr page dedicated to me

O_O I've never been so creeped out

Link us to the creepshow.

We didn't really talk. I just told her what I wanted and she listened cause she's apparently worse than I am when it comes to talking

Did she tell you what she wants?

This sarcasm? I spend my days drawing corpses and zombies and gross things

So yeah I like the skull shotglasses :D

You rarely drink is what I was getting at.

Misha

Banned
Yeah that all sounds like things I wanna do. :(
if you've ever played soccer its like playing some sort of practice scrimmage game where the coach threw in extra rules. really felt identical to that for me.
Spider-Man.

I like his agility-heavy powerset and the fact that he's a bit of a smartass. But even moreso I like the fact that he's managed to continue doing what he's doing with a lighthearted attitude despite having the world pile tragedy after tragedy on him. Most other comic book characters would either be insane or dark and brooding by this point, but not Peter. I'm really impressed at his ability to stay positive. Plus he has some of the coolest alternate universe incarnations.

he's pretty great tbh

FUME5

to not lose me, which is sweet, but it really doesn't give me any further clarification

That's pretty fucking vague, I guess you're going to have to see how things shake out in the coming weeks. On the plus side, you touched butt, nothing can take that away from you.

I thought about it but it's got a lot of personal info on there 🤔 very weird

What am I going to do, a bit of identity theft?

Hmmm....

AcridMeat

Banned
Spider-Man.

Same here.

Then again the name made me more drawn to him. Then I ended up being into photography in high school, and liked girls with red hair.

MAN WHY COULDN'T I GET POWERS!?
yeah but she's such a hard person to read sometimes
Oh same. I'm told I'm hard to read all the time.
if you've ever played soccer its like playing some sort of practice scrimmage game where the coach threw in extra rules. really felt identical to that for me.
Played soccer for years, it's one of my favorite sports. There's a reason I have 500+ hours in Rocket League now haha.

Like I said I want to play it bad.

zeemumu

Same here.

Then again the name made me more drawn to him. Then I ended up being into photography in high school, and liked girls with red hair.

I'm actually considering photography as a hobby. But I don't have a camera. The camera on my phone is pretty good, though. I'd like to take pictures of landscapes, not that silly "take a picture of a chair in an empty room and make it black and white" stuff.

FUME5

I just got through a bottle of bourbon in one week

I do drink here and there, but I'm very rarely drunk. I just like a little buzz on occasion, I don't like being sloppy

Whereas I like getting wasted on the weekends, this should be a surprise to no-one.

Misha

Banned
Played soccer for years, it's one of my favorite sports. There's a reason I have 500+ hours in Rocket League now haha.

Like I said I want to play it bad.

I found it easier to get used to than rocket league even though its much jankier. Probably the fact that you're not driving cars

jb1234

Just sat through Star Trek Beyond. God, that was a bore. Maybe I'm just burnt out on these special effects-laden blockbusters. On the other hand, you'd think they could at least take the time to write an interesting villain. Or action scenes that aren't by the numbers (and infested with shaky cam).

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm actually considering photography as a hobby. But I don't have a camera. The camera on my phone is pretty good, though. I'd like to take pictures of landscapes, not that silly "take a picture of a chair in an empty room and make it black and white" stuff.
I was into landscapes as well. At this point just go hunting for spots. If you find an interest you can look into a better camera.
I found it easier to get used to than rocket league even though its much jankier. Probably the fact that you're not driving cars
I love driving too. Rocket League really is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom