• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Then just give him a chance. People do change.

Or is "once an otaku, always an otaku" a thing? In that case... run.

$_35.JPG

I've had the most splendid evening. When it rains, it pours!

I went to the mall with my friend because she had a bunch of errands to run. Then in the middle of it, we're getting gelato and she comes out to me. I've known her for ten years and it never even occurred to me that she might be gay, despite her being super pretty and never ever dating anyone. I thought she just loved being single or something.

It's such a special feeling being trusted with someone's secrets like that.

Anyway, we eventually made it to the beach as originally planned. The weather is so beautiful out right now.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Cute. Is lovely when you know someone you care about is able to entrust you with some of the most personal fragments and truths of their being.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've had the most splendid evening. When it rains, it pours!

I went to the mall with my friend because she had a bunch of errands to run. Then in the middle of it, we're getting gelato and she comes out to me. I've known her for ten years and it never even occurred to me that she might be gay, despite her being super pretty and never ever dating anyone. I thought she just loved being single or something.

Sounds like my kind of woman.
unattainable

Sounds like my kind of woman.
unattainable

Oh no. She's attainable. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marmite is slightly more edible than its Australian cousin Vegemite, making it nearly edible.

I don't mean to read too much into it, but I'm assembling all the clues and do you think you could like-like eachother?

eGtndG1sMTI=_o_link-no-like-like--zelda-ocarina-of-time---the-well.jpg

I've only tried Vegemite, and I didn't hate it. It's not something I would look forward to though.

FUME5

Marmite is slightly more edible than its Australian cousin Vegemite, making it nearly edible.

I don't mean to read too much into it, but I'm assembling all the clues and do you think you could like-like eachother?

Not a fan of Marmite / promite / vegemite, it's just super salty..... something, can't describe it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
People who dislike Vegemite cannot be trusted.

Jobbs

Banned
Thanks! ♥

Your intuition is uncanny sometimes.

She also has the same surname as you, but it's the 20th most common surname in the US so that's not super unexpected.

It's the surname that goes with anything. Nothing doesn't work. It may come from my father's side -- A super conservative gun nut -- But it beats if I somehow ended up with my mom's maiden name, Lehner (german), which severely lacks punch by comparison.

Anyway keep me apprised if this goes anywhere. :D
Though I half think it mighta half gone somewhere already...

Jobbs

Banned
Okay that was weird. I was just walking around the block to get some air (Erica's here but there's no weed, don't worry) and about half a block away I saw my neighbor's big goofy dog sitting in his lawn. I've met the dog before, so I say hi to him. He starts to come towards me, then he suddenly starts barking like crazy. I'm confused at first, then I turn around and see someone running away from a truck parked in the street. Like he just bolted. So I go up to the truck and the window is broken.

This isn't a high crime area so it's a bit unusual.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to make a police report or just like.. Do nothing, which is easier...

I mean, I figure the owner will just make a report in the morning and insurance will fix the window and stuff

FUME5

Okay that was weird. I was just walking around the block to get some air (Erica's here but there's no weed, don't worry) and about half a block away I saw my neighbor's big goofy dog sitting in his lawn. I've met the dog before, so I say hi to him. He starts to come towards me, then he suddenly starts barking like crazy. I'm confused at first, then I turn around and see someone running away from a truck parked in the street. Like he just bolted. So I go up to the truck and the window is broken.

This isn't a high crime area so it's a bit unusual.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to make a police report or just like.. Do nothing, which is easier...

I mean, I figure the owner will just make a report in the morning and insurance will fix the window and stuff

Yeah, unless you got a very good look at them, nothing you do will help, waste your time and the cops at this point.

Jobbs

Banned
And home again. He was lovely. Definitely want to see him again.

Are you worried that he only likes you because your colorful hair reminds him of his waifus and otakus and stuff

Yeah, unless you got a very good look at them, nothing you do will help, waste your time and the cops at this point.

Yeah I didn't get a very good look. Wearing a baggy white shirt and for some reason kinda running with a limp.

It feels like there's something a responsible citizen should be doing, but I realise (that S is for you) I don't think anything would help.

EatChildren

Maybe Lisa is the right amount of tsundere to pull off the 3D waifu.

jb1234

Lisa's a catch, for sure. If not for the whole gay thing (which I understand women find a bummer in the bedroom), I'd totally date her.

FUME5

Are you worried that he only likes you because your colorful hair reminds him of his waifus and otakus and stuff

Yeah I didn't get a very good look. Wearing a baggy white shirt and for some reason kinda running with a limp.

It feels like there's something a responsible citizen should be doing, but I realise (that S is for you) I don't think anything would help.

Haha, no need for that shit.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Lisa's a catch, for sure. If not for the whole gay thing (which I understand women find a bummer in the bedroom), I'd totally date her.

I don't think I could date someone more metal than me (unless they have like a prosthetic metal leg or some shit that would be cool af).

Did she talk about gelato and how awesome beach sex is?

okay, this rumor's getting out of hand already! It was just a kiss on the cheek.

I was just at the store and the woman ahead of me looked eerily like Lili (complete with blue hair).

No way! My face is pretty distinctly mine. I bet it was largely the hair.

You already did as much as you could by scaring him off. I wouldn't get bent out of shape about it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
What happened to Jobbs and Fume?
They're still around. Jobbs is probably a no go coz of the weirdness and fume seems slightly controlling though I may be imagining things.
Is anyone here called Ben or am I just gonna have to call him otaku guy
That would definitely be a bummer lol
I don't think I could date someone more metal than me (unless they have like a prosthetic metal leg or some shit that would be cool af).

I am full of metal. Metal piercings :D

Jobbs

Banned
I feel safe saying that blue hair is somewhat common even here in Columbus if you go to certain areas -- Like the mall during prime hours or around OSU campus -- You'll see it. I saw a girl with blue hair at Starbucks just the other day. My ex had purple hair.

Erica used to have red hair but it's back to black now.

I like that more non-naturally occurring colors are becoming normalized. I like them (honestly, I like blue the most).

FUME5

A friend was telling me on the weekend how they passed a girl looking super cool and shit, wearing a short dress with two prosthetic legs.

He said he instantly thought of me, 'cause he reckoned I would have been down.

Chuckie

First I thought Otaku guy had changed, seeing he doesn't exclusively dates Japanese girls.

But then Fake GAF reminded me of Lisa's colourful anime hair and tsundere character and now I am not so sure anymore.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
First I thought Otaku guy had changed, seeing he doesn't exclusively dates Japanese girls.

But then Fake GAF reminded me of Lisa's colourful anime hair and tsundere character and now I am not so sure anymore.

God fucking dammit guys. Dont ruin this one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom