• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are several types of vanilla "zombies" in the game, after a certain point in critical path progress they gain a chance to mutate instead of die and then you have to fight the second form too

I love body horror

Crimson Head Cronenbergs. You're speaking my language, yo.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
img_20160803_134102nlszq.jpg

A+ work poop

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
EatChildren is a liar. He lied by omission by not telling me how shit Suicide Squad was. And now I have opening night tickets. Great

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I won't go anywhere but my own personal bathroom unless it's an emergency

I don't understand work poop people

at all

I will poop at another person's house, and at work. I will even poop in public toilets. I have liberated myself from fears and anxieties of pooping. I am a freedom pooper.

But when you have IBS you learn this is necessary.

EatChildren is a liar. He lied by omission by not telling me how shit Suicide Squad was. And now I have opening night tickets. Great

Ha ha! Sucker!

It's not that bad.

EatChildren

I've literally shit in plastic bags when in theater.

221954_ts.jpg

I've never had a crazy fecal emergency but I've come close. I should buy one of this because you can never be sure.

Jobbs

Banned
I hate crapping when my girlfriend is in the house. Like I'll do it if I REALLY have to or if she's sound asleep

Meanwhile some couples do this right in front of eachother which makes me feel ill.... Where'd the romance go??

If I was a married couple I'd be in favor of like -- NOT a shared bathroom. His and hers bathrooms, please. Not everything needs to be shared.

Jobbs

Banned
I love RLM if only for them roasting the ever loving shit out of the piece of shit movie known as "Boyhood" which inexplicably has a 98% rating on RT and is an utter complete piece of shit. A movie about nothing about a boy that is utterly unlikeable with bad acting and no story

FUME5

Parents are discussing their trip (you'll love this Funky) saying the Spaniards were extremely friendly, while the Brits were pricks for the most part.

I love RLM if only for them roasting the ever loving shit out of the piece of shit movie known as "Boyhood" which inexplicably has a 98% rating on RT and is an utter complete piece of shit. A movie about nothing about a boy that is utterly unlikeable with bad acting and no story

DID YOU KNOW IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need more mushroom based recipes because i think I'm gonna be eating mostly vegan for a while

Cut tofu preferable the extra firm one somewhat thin (not extremely) and in a pan with olive oil or grapeseed oil let it brown. While it cooks put some garlic powder and pepper on it and move it well so the flavor moves around the whole thing. Remove that from the pan and put more olive oil and put some small chunks of potato to cook. When you see it start browning put in the mushroom chopped in slices and finally some spinach leaves and some onion chunks. (You can add more pepper and garlic powder for flavoring) It goes really well with a brown rice or basmati rice.

You could make some pasta and cook the mushrooms, garlic, onions before adding the tomato sauce and then you could add whatever other spices you like to the sauce and give it your own touch.

Soup is also a safe bet and there are plenty of veggies you can throw into it. I think people use avocado for thickening or soft tofu and then go wild with the spices and vegetables. Actually looked up and there are decent options

EDIT: I found this which might be useful

Vazra

U fuckin wot m8

The only decent game from the Arkham games is Asylum and the others are meh. Also those games combat as much as people praise it isnt that original and overall makes the game feel more automatic and less challenging than what it could be. Fit me m8

It's raining cats and dogs outside.
Our cat came to me while I was sitting at the kitchen table, looked at me like "You gotta go out THERE?", meowed and went back to the couch and fell asleep.

Why can't my life be like this. ;(

Vazra

It's raining cats and dogs outside.
Our cat came to me while I was sitting at the kitchen table, looked at me like "You gotta go out THERE?", meowed and went back to the couch and fell asleep.

Why can't my life be like this. ;(

Be able to lick your own balls?

The only decent game from the Arkham games is Asylum and the others are meh. Also those games combat as much as people praise it isnt that original and overall makes the game feel more automatic and less challenging than what it could be. Fit me m8

The meaningful challenge is in the challenge mode, but the campaigns are still fun, blending the traversal / metroidvania style gameplay with the satisfying combat and okish predator sections. Origins story is pretty great too.

I wish every game was as mediocre as the Arkham series.

Vazra

The meaningful challenge is in the challenge mode, but the campaigns are still fun, blending the traversal / metroidvania style gameplay with the satisfying combat and okish predator sections. Origins story is pretty great too.

I wish every game was as mediocre as the Arkham series.
Sleepy Dawgs >>> Blahman Series

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Welp I think I've hit it off with this one the most. He's super skinny though. And has a beserk tattoo.
Downside is the anime. He's super cute though.

He's ran off to the loo so I thought I'd update while he's gone lol.

Update: he says he used to call himself an otaku. I might run away.

Vazra

Welp I think I've hit it off with this one the most. He's super skinny though. And has a beserk tattoo.

Berserk is fine tho.

EDIT: Otaku? yikes expect him to draw an anime version of you and turn it into a body pillow.
EDIT#2: PM me a pic of the guy

I'd run for the hills tbh.

EatChildren

Does this make you his 3D waifu?

FUME5

People grow and change...but, uh, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom