• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want two girls and a boy, but I don't want to start for another four or five years at least. Everything in its time.

They'd probably get over it if I did it with some regularity but I dont really have reasons to go out often and it takes a lot out of me. I mean there aren't real consequences anyway its just annoying nosiness and complaining.

Are they the same way with your sisters?

Mood dip. Gonna leave for a while. Have a good evening.

5d7eab20-5394-0133-0b89-0e34a4cc753d.gif

That's the plan. Couple of friends coming over for a barbecue later this evening. I hope you feel better soon! :)

Pau

I know fuck up moms. I don't believe for a minute that you would be one. :p
Nah, I know would low-key resent my kid for many reasons and I know where that leads. :p

I'd make a good aunt though. Kark has a niece and nephew and I can't wait to introduce them to superheroes and Avatar. >:D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I got Ys VI and Ys Felghana with my Steam wallet money

Jobbs

Banned
Nah, I know would low-key resent my kid for many reasons and I know where that leads. :p

I'd make a good aunt though. Kark has a niece and nephew and I can't wait to introduce them to superheroes and Avatar. >:D

I think some of these feelings are probably more common than you might think. Most people just wouldn't admit to it.

speaking of babies again....GoT question...
is it just me or was Gilly's kid still a babby last episode? it looked so huge all of the sudden

zeemumu

If anything I'd only want a max of 2 kids so they'd have each other to play with. If I had a daughter we could do a Lee and Clementine cosplay and it'd be awesome.

marrec

Banned
The baby talk brings up another Tinder conundrum.

Do I put that I have a son? He doesn't live with me but I see him every weekend and his mother and I have a good parenting relationship.

It's like, lying if I don't put that down right?

FloatOn

Is there a psychological classification for someone who belongs to a certain demographic, sees certain people of that same demographic behave badly and then establish a disproportionate disdain or go in the opposite extreme of that same demographic?

Ex - a Christian sees other Christians being horrible and decides to become atheist

Pau

I think some of these feelings are probably more common than you might think. Most people just wouldn't admit to it.
I think I just am too selfish to be completely okay with my kid having a better or easier life as absolutely terrible as that sounds. I am the opposite of Bruce in that way. (And probably why I consider him such a good dad despite writers' attempts.)

But I also wouldn't want them to not have a better and easier life so I think it's just easier to not have them at all. :p

Do I put that I have a son? He doesn't live with me but I see him every weekend and his mother and I have a good parenting relationship.

no but I actually see a lot of profiles that make no secret of the fact that they have children. I don't thing it's uncommon or anything like that. like they put it right among the things they love/care about. some even upload pics with their kids.

Lea, (toddler+babby)/2 = tabby. Am I doing that right?

It's definitely something I'd want to know, but I don't use Tinder so I don't know what the customs are. At the least, it's first date information.

Is there a psychological classification for someone who belongs to a certain demographic, sees certain people of that same demographic behave badly and then establish a disproportionate disdain or go in the opposite extreme of that same demographic?

Ex - a Christian sees other Christians being horrible and decides to become atheist

Over-correcting?

Jobbs

Banned
I'm trying to imagine if someone having a kid would be a dealbreaker or not. I'm honestly having trouble coming up with an answer and I'm going back and forth.

marrec

Banned
I'm trying to imagine if someone having a kid would be a dealbreaker or not. I'm honestly having trouble coming up with an answer and I'm going back and forth.

It's weird, I already have a kid and I'm going back and forth as well.

But then I land on, if someone is genuinely great and I really click with them, of course not.

FloatOn

In my younger days someone with a kid would be a total deal breaker but I think now that I'm more established it would be fine.

I'm still not particularly fond of babies. I feel like kids don't become cool until they hit 5 or so. Reason being (and I feel bad for this but) all of the gross stuff and annoying things babies do... I just can't hang rn

Jobbs

Banned
holy shit. probably the kitty that sold its soul to satan in order to become a GIF-star

things just took a dark turn.. quick delete that jiffff

hope she isn't reborn as kitty satan or w/e :(

I think I just am too selfish to be completely okay with my kid having a better or easier life as absolutely terrible as that sounds. I am the opposite of Bruce in that way. (And probably why I consider him such a good dad despite writers' attempts.)

But I also wouldn't want them to not have a better and easier life so I think it's just easier to not have them at all. :p

bruce? do you mean batman? I didn't even know he had kids

marrec

Banned
Someone come get drunk and watch Bad Moms with me

How about you come get drunk with me and watch It Follows?

#####

So I'm doing GISHWHES again this year, which is a charity event in which teams around the world compete in a giant crazy scavenger hunt that mostly ends up with the team members making fools of themselves, and I can't wait.

Pau

It's my favorite part about Batman. The Robins are (almost) all his kids. They are, in order of age:

Dick
Jason
Cassandra
Tim
Damian
(Helena but it's complicated. In the main canon I have her as younger than Damian.)
(Terry in Batman Begins.)

FUME5

Can be hard to word right, I'd have one of your pics with him.

bvs-family-die-143724.jpg

Someone come get drunk and watch Bad Moms with me

yes please

Feeling a tad tipsy. NO REGRETS.

I'll be right there with you in a couple hours :)

So I'm doing GISHWHES again this year, which is a charity event in which teams around the world compete in a giant crazy scavenger hunt that mostly ends up with the team members making fools of themselves, and I can't wait.

What kinds of stuff did you scavenge last year?

Jobbs

Banned
It's my favorite part about Batman. The Robins are (almost) all his kids. They are, in order of age:

Dick
Jason
Cassandra
Tim
Damian
(Helena but it's complicated. In the main canon I have her as younger than Damian.)

As a non batman comic reader I never knew this (I don't often read superhero/western style comics, I grew up with like battle angel alita and stuff).

Everything is different now.

Misha

Banned

Dick
Jason
Cassandra
Tim
Damian

Worth mentioning that Damian and Helena are his biological kids

zeemumu

Dick
Jason
Cassandra
Tim
Damian

Terry's technically a clone though, right? I feel like Dick and Tim got out of the Bat household more intact than the others.

Pau

As a non batman comic reader I never knew this (I don't often read superhero/western style comics, I grew up with like battle angel alita and stuff).

Everything is different now.
Well they don't really go into it in the movies and there's the whole Batman and Robin are gay for each other narrative which is gross.

(I don't consider Bruce and Dick straight but the implication that a guy can't be a single dad without wanting to fuck his kids is ugh.)

Most of the kids besides Damian also only refer to him as dad on certain occasions or when talking to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom