• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
lucian and her weaboo
lilth and her her
jobbs and his criminal
transhuman and eatchildren

so many blossoming romances

Jobbs

Banned
Quoting this for the day when feds will knock on your door

Erica sounds like a smooth criminal

When she was a bit younger she was a stripper and engaged in some petty theft and stuff (she's told me about it) but she's a good person and you'd never guess those things about her past just by meeting her now

she's very kind to everyone which is essential in my view

Jobbs

Banned
Lili's gonna hit that.

tumblr_n0cx90gnnq1si3tc1o1_500.gif

Sorry I'm fucking around. :) May you find happiness, whatever that entails.

Run time! Hope the badguys are gone!

Wait how did it go with the podcast? Better? Worse? I need to know!

You've gone from a few dreams about women to thinking about a good friend in a completely different light.

Pump the breaks, hit the gas, whatever.

I've gone from repressing my feelings to finally being honest and free. The dam has been burst open! >:)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
how do i become as fabulous as chanel #1

Jobbs

Banned
I've gone from repressing my feelings to finally being honest and free. The dam has been burst open! >:)

Ahh that's so cool, I'm happy for you ♥

I listened to the Pete Holmes podcast with David Tuskow or whatever last time. It worked out well and I enjoyed the change in pace, with the one drawback being I could hear myself breathing more against a podcast vs. against the music and it's a bit distracting. Music helps drown everything out and separates me from the world (which, when running, i like).

In any case I'm about to listen to the new one that went up today. I may alternate between music and podcasts going forward depending on my mood.

I kind of missed this tbh (not being at FakeGAF) so sorry for this question: Do you just like girls now? Or boys and girls?

I'm sure there will be room in my heart for both once the novelty wears off.

When Disneyland first opened the California Adventure expansion park I started spending all of my time over there instead. It was shiny and new and different. Then eventually I started spending more time at the main Disneyland park again, and now at this point I almost exclusively tour Disneyland proper. Maybe my love life will be kind of like that. Maybe it won't. I'm not going to try and predict the future.

Ahh that's so cool, I'm happy for you ♥

I listened to the Pete Holmes podcast with David Tuskow or whatever last time. It worked out well and I enjoyed the change in pace, with the one drawback being I could hear myself breathing more against a podcast vs. against the music and it's a bit distracting. Music helps drown everything out and separates me from the world (which, when running, i like).

In any case I'm about to listen to the new one that went up today. I may alternate between music and podcasts going forward depending on my mood.

Oh, that makes sense. I turn the sound volume way up because I don't like hearing the wind rush through my hair while I bike (nor other things, like cat calls).

For the Pete Holmes podcast, since there are so many, I find it most entertaining to pick and choose which episodes to listen to based on the guest that week.

Jobbs

Banned
the line before:
"Is there any hope, Gandalf, for Frodo and Sam?"

I know that doesn't change your point but it still bears mentioning.

Oh weird I thought htat was the scene when hte orcs were at the door and he was like "dying's not so bad.. white shores" "yeah mr gandalf.. that doesn't sound so bad..." etc

I haven't seen this movie in a long time -- something I seek to remedy soon. Erica hasn't seen them ever but it's very touch and go as to whether she would be into it -- I can't tell

Jobbs

Banned
How old is Erica to have not seen LOTR?

25 and I dunno she just hasn't. She's seen Harry Potter and liked that, but LOTR is a bit more to take (if I'm correct, I don't really know much about HP)

Sudden craving for apple cinnamon rice cakes... Think I'm going to the store today

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A short ex-stripper who has never watched the Peter Jackson LoTR trilogy? Well now i've heard it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom