• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Compuglobalhypermeganet is on fire tonight
13886343_1334546929891997_6019270483920372201_n.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

she's the polar opposite of danny devito, I feel safe saying that

she's also 5 inches taller than he is
Including politically? Because politically DeVito is pretty great

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Devito stands for gay marriage, legalised recreational drug use, he's pro-choice, he beleives in the second ammendment, and he is the co-creator of Nightcrawlers.

Jobbs

Banned
sometimes if someone has an amazing mustache I kinda think it's "neat" or sometimes funny, but I don't think of them as sexy.

Like the guy from The Killers, Brandon Flowers, looked hot with a mustache, but that's just because he's incredibly good looking and he looked hot in spite of it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
time for bed

stay fabulous my dudes

untitled-16esdv.jpg

sometimes if someone has an amazing mustache I kinda think it's "neat" or sometimes funny, but I don't think of them as sexy.

Like the guy from The Killers, Brandon Flowers, looked hot with a mustache, but that's just because he's incredibly good looking and he looked hot in spite of it.

you're just anti-Richard because you like Pete more!

Jobbs

Banned
you're just anti-Richard because you like Pete more!

Richard was like 25 years older than her + I never saw Tom Sellick as sexy, I always felt taken out of the show a bit because I couldn't understand why Rachel and Monica and Phoebe all thought he was hot. He looked like someone's goofy dad or like my little league coach in the 90s

Pete Becker was funny and awesome

Ahoy hoy!

hi! :)

german gaf keeps leaking into fakegaf

Richard was like 25 years older than her + I never saw Tom Sellick as sexy, I always felt taken out of the show a bit because I couldn't understand why Rachel and Monica and Phoebe all thought he was hot. He looked like someone's goofy dad or like my little league coach in the 90s

Pete Becker was funny and awesome

hi! :)

german gaf keeps leaking into fakegaf

that's because I left deutschGAF and some people love me so much I dragged them with me >:D

Just saw the biggest spider I've ever seen (in real life) while using the bathroom. What a mess that could've been.

I think it was already dying as it was on its back with its legs curled up, and it would randomly have tantrums until it finally stopped moving completely.

Anyway, now I feel like I've got shit crawling on me.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I hope a miracle happens and that movie ends up being really good. It and JL are the DC films I'm looking forward to the most.
Honestly, I kinda disliked the character in BvS (what with her spending half of her screen time looking sultry and nothing else), but that trailer was so damn good I'm already bracing for fuckery.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Honestly, I kinda disliked the character in BvS (what with her spending half of her screen time looking sultry and nothing else), but that trailer was so damn good I'm already bracing for fuckery.
Well Snyder had little to do with this movie so I have hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom