• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

Morning gluttony

13923565_10153969932073515_5203017143038321611_o.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Germans were hoping for some group fun, which is not uncommon in the village. One skier tells a story from the Vancouver Games in 2010, when six athletes -- "some Germans, Canadians and Austrians" -- got together at a home outside the Whistler village. "It was a late-night whirlpool party. It turned into a whirlpool orgy."
#justolympianthings

FloatOn

I watching this movie called holidays on Netflix. It's a series of short horror films each dedicated to a holiday.

It's pretty fucked up/weird

Jobbs

Banned
I watching this movie called holidays on Netflix. It's a series of short horror films each dedicated to a holiday.

It's pretty fucked up/weird

I've watched a few episodes of The Shanarah Chronicles just pretty much on a random whim. It's silly, it's corny, it's not especially good, but it's still kinda fun -- Pretty people, decent special effects, fantasy setting. I'm also curious to see if it's a The 100 situation where it takes a while to become good.

Ruth Negga:

She's stunning.

oh yeah she's very pretty!

Takes a long time to install, as well.

Nooooooooooooo.

I've watched a few episodes of The Shanarah Chronicles just pretty much on a random whim. It's silly, it's corny, it's not especially good, but it's still kinda fun -- Pretty people, decent special effects, fantasy setting. I'm also curious to see if it's a The 100 situation where it takes a while to become good.

Spoiler: It's trash throughout.

At least the books it's based off are. Terry Brooks sucks.

ah fuck been waiting for a mail from work since monday for my work hours this month and today I sent another email to remind them. checked several times afterwards...no reply. then 2 hours later I get a mail that said to call them which of course I only saw now (again 2 hours later and oc they weren't in the office anymore) >.<
waah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom