• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I then messaged him a couple of days after that because I was at this magic booster draft and he was one of my main people to play magic with..like that's what we did. that's why I told him I was there. a bit of texting back and forth and he invites me to play some magic with him again. I agree and so we did.

Eldritch Moon or Eternal Masters?

I like my men a little bit effeminate. I think it is because I grew up reading Shojou

How about you embrace mine and I'll embrace yours :3

done! <3
giphy.gif

Eldritch Moon or Eternal Masters?

Eldritch Moon

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
what's going on in this threaohmygaaawwwwdddd

FUME5

Some of us have to WORK.

Some of us get into the office at 6:45 AM.

Man, it must be nice to have a body worth liking and being proud of.

I'm going to for before and after pics. Hopefully there will be a positive difference in a few months time.

You'd be surprised how many people have body image issues, myself included.

And you will definitely see improvements in a few months if you stick with a program.

Jameson my friend

Prefer beer and tequila myself, never really got into whiskeys.

Look at all these people who don't feel ashamed going outside

Bastards

How many of the women in this thread have told you they think you're cute? You must be at least an 8 in Tasmania.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Suicide Squad Spoiler free impressions

-Poor to little character development and the details you get of the characters on the beginning are so rushed you cant really appreciate anything.

-Pacing is all over the place

-Poor editing with action scenes you couldn't appreciate cause either too closed up or too many jump cuts on scenes. Also the length of those actions scenes were pathetically short.

-The whole movie was Deadshot and Harley featuring some friends. Amanda Waller was also a highlight on terms of characters but everyone else is background noise

-A lot of the characters didn't really add much to the story and not were likable enough to save their appearance on the film.

- There was obvious filler scenes that were poorly implemented to simply have something

-The Joker was more a gangster cosplaying Joker.

-The villain of the film had so much power but dies in the most stupidest way possible. It was a poor plot device in the way it was used and more when you know the things the villain could do.

-End credit scene? Not really a surprise considering you are up to date on the DC films.

For the positives of the movie I guess there were some nice effects and some good shots on a few areas in the sea of mediocre cinematography. Also I enjoyed the soundtrack but that is something that will be divisive.

Overall a mediocre film that had potential to be much more than what we got. (A lot falls on the mediocre editing and poor cop outs with the plot) I'm a bit sad cause I really wanted to like it despite all the negative reviews around it and my expectations being lowered but yeah I can't defend this mess.

I had totally forgotten that the Florida Panthers were still a thing.

I REMEMBER VANEESBRUCK AS THE GOALIE :0

That is such a cool as the other side of the pillow goalie last name goddamn.

I was under the impression they had moved.

Why does Phoenix still have an NHL team?

Also I want a Quebec Nordiques uniform so fucking bad.

Misha

Banned

m0oPBk-D_400x400.jpg

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe

1. The Atlanta Flames (Founded 1972) moved to Calgary in 1980.
  2. The Quebec Nordiques moved to Denver in 1995
  3. The Winnipeg Jets moved to Phoenix in 1996.
  4. The Atlanta Thrashers (founded 1999) moved to Winnipeg in 2011.

So Atlanta lost a team twice. There's a lot more of an appetite and potential for profit (with a decent Canadian dollar) in Quebec City, so there's still hope there. How Atlanta got two chances though is beyond me. When the dollar isn't good, though, player salaries in USD will be tough for Quebec and it would be a "have not" team in the league and benefit from revenue sharing (which wasn't in place when they left in 1995).

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I have a date the next 2 nights with otaku dude. Yay!

And I'm going to see suicide squad with conspiracy theorist next week. We just talked now at work. He seemed shy. Oh man I swear to god if he wants to date me now that I've met someone I'm gonna murder someone.

And possibly coffee and blunts with another guy next week if we find a day.

Haven't spoken with notfume5 today. Haven't seen him since Monday morning but we've been talking on the regular. He said he's looking for a gf too.

Oh the possibilities.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Suicide Squad Spoiler free impressions

-Poor to little character development and the details you get of the characters on the beginning are so rushed you cant really appreciate anything.

-Pacing is all over the place

-Poor editing with action scenes you couldn't appreciate cause either too closed up or too many jump cuts on scenes. Also the length of those actions scenes were pathetically short.

-The whole movie was Deadshot and Harley featuring some friends. Amanda Waller was also a highlight on terms of characters but everyone else is background noise

-A lot of the characters didn't really add much to the story and not were likable enough to save their appearance on the film.

- There was obvious filler scenes that were poorly implemented to simply have something

-The Joker was more a gangster cosplaying Joker.

-The villain of the film had so much power but dies in the most stupidest way possible. It was a poor plot device in the way it was used and more when you know the things the villain could do.

-End credit scene? Not really a surprise considering you are up to date on the DC films.

For the positives of the movie I guess there were some nice effects and some good shots on a few areas in the sea of mediocre cinematography. Also I enjoyed the soundtrack but that is something that will be divisive.

Overall a mediocre film that had potential to be much more than what we got. (A lot falls on the mediocre editing and poor cop outs with the plot) I'm a bit sad cause I really wanted to like it despite all the negative reviews around it and my expectations being lowered but yeah I can't defend this mess.
So basically, it all rests on the hope that people remember the movie Focus, staring Will Smith and Margot Robbie.

Forget panthers, it's all about sleek, vigilant pumas.

mrK3OMm.jpg

Principal of the mountains!
Yeah. Here's what I think of your puma.

727928.jpg

So basically, it all rests on the hope that people remember the movie Focus, staring Will Smith and Margot Robbie.

Yeah. Here's what I think of your puma.

727928.jpg

I saw some awful things on GAF, but you really have to wonder at the mentality that would desecrate a helpless puma. I never thought I'd say this, but the no-goodniks rule this thread!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Margot Robbie was the one who stole the show. Will Smith got a lot of screen time so it was hard to avoid but he wasn't the character for me. Amanda Waller somehow managed to be as funny as Harley without even trying. Viola Davis and Margot Robbie definitely did the best on that film. Cara Delevigne performance was laughable by the way.

I wanna see the original cut because this one looks like it was gutted to shreds then tried to glue it together as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom