• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
8vor4oBl.jpg

I'm not the hot dude in the background.

jb1234

Yeah, Clyde's good looking.

I'd rate myself a 7, I guess. I've hit that age where it's all downhill from this point and I'm a bit too hefty.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I am definitely the best looking person in the room most of time. It's an enormous burden. I should get a mullet.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Yeah I'm not rating myself

You're not quite as hot as me but you're still volcanic.

With a little more tweaking, this could pass for a 90s album cover.

Also, you're a qt π

(I want to keep the math theme going in my ratings.)

Let's smooch a bit over some chicken wings* and see where it goes.

*mock meat

Jobbs

Banned
So we saw Suicide Girls tonight.. I can't in good conscience call it a great or even particularly well constructed film, but it was entertaining in the theater.

I didn't like Jared Leto Joker as much as I thought I would, and I liked Maggie Robo or whatever as Harley more than I thought I would. She was the best thing about the movie.

I think rating is dumb.

this. it's dehumanizing.

but my girlfriend is a dimepiece :3

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This "rate yourself" thing reminds me that a couple of days ago I was in the UK and flipping channels at my hotel I stumbled upon this programme in which a butt naked lady (with some cute cakes, btw) had to pick a partner from two butt naked broskis. There was full frontal nudity and lots of close up shots, which baffled me to no end.

That and breakfast marmite. UK, you are weird.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I got invited to a housewarming party i've never been to one before how do I make the house warm. Fire? How much fire. What is the polite amount of fire.

Jobbs

Banned
Please think before you post that much fire.

we watched a mediocre at best movie (suicide squad) and then came home and did stuff then watched a bad movie and then did stuff and it was the perfect night. 👌🏿

oh and we also played mario 3d world for some reason haha

FUME5

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I got invited to a housewarming party i've never been to one before how do I make the house warm. Fire?🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 How much fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. What is the polite amount of fire🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Is what I am talking about.

Yeah, The Hardcore History of WWI gave me nightmares.

That was an incredible 25 hour dissertation, I listened to it while driving to country jobs and misted up at the sheer futility of so much suffering.

The torture museum in Prague is something else.

I don't want to look into it.

Disxo

Think there is a bronze bull used for torture.
You get inside, burn to death slowly, and when you shout the bull makes bull sounds somehow.
Creepy stuff.

Jobbs

Banned
I just stopped at 3 miles because, of all reasons, my shins got sore. This is new.

I wonder if I"m finally too old for so much exercise

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
UMrBPhwl.jpg

Should I shave my beard and get haircut or just shave beard or neither?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom