• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Got a price point? I wanna make sure to save the coins for it. May even gift a few copies in support if I have a job by the time it comes out ;)

Adult Swim sets the price point - I think they intend to set it at $20

But I should be able to sugar daddy it for you (no promises, not sure yet how easy it'll be for me to get keys) but try not to call my gf garbage haha

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Making appointments for things is awful

Phone calls are awful

Burn phones

tell me

sigmund-freud.jpg

zees is a a safe space

serial killer masturbating in his room of dead bodies

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Adult Swim sets the price point - I think they intend to set it at $20

But I should be able to sugar daddy it for you (no promises, not sure yet how easy it'll be for me to get keys) but try not to call my gf garbage haha
I only call you garbage. I dont know her to rate her or call her anything jokingly :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
bullshit

I get laid all the time

by my right hand :'(
Im a righty but i use my left hand. Apparently Im a weirdo. Also you could get laid with me 3 times per day but you don't swing that way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
gonna spend some money in the comicbook store. fuck boys!

I do like the sound of fuck boys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (as long as they are of legal age of course)

Got your eyes on something in particular or just will browse and see what to get?

FloatOn

man

I don't mean to be insensitive but it's so much not as cool as the alternative which is kind of great

check it.

I was married for seven years. which meant I had boring married sex on the regular for seven years.

once you get past the honeymoon phase it almost always devolves into something mechanical.

sure the thrill is there kind of but it's just something that you do.

Im a righty but i use my left hand. Apparently Im a weirdo. Also you could get laid with me 3 times per day but you don't swing that way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sorry vaz

we can still have a bromance tho in september

Jobbs

Banned
check it.

I was married for seven years. which meant I had boring married sex on the regular for seven years.

once you get past the honeymoon phase it almost always devolves into something mechanical.

sure the thrill is there kind of but it's just something that you do.

yeah I've never been with someone anywhere remotely near that long

I'm right in the middle of the holy shit phase right now
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FloatOn

I'm right in the middle of the holy shit phase right now
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm happy for you dude

good luck making it last

Jobbs

Banned
I'm happy for you dude

good luck making it last

thanks! I spent a decent amount of time just trying to evaluate and think where it's headed and whether it can last etc but now I'm just kinda going with the flow and we'll see what happens

thanks! I spent a decent amount of time just trying to evaluate and think where it's headed and whether it can last etc but now I'm just kinda going with the flow and we'll see what happens
It's going to crash and burn in flames horribly

Don't listen to me though lol

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My man.

My only expectation is to be happy right at this moment. It's not much to ask and it sets a fairly reasonable foundation for a relationship. Anything else can evolve organically past that.

Jobbs

Banned
It's going to crash and burn in flames horribly

Don't listen to me though lol

i just went through a pretty uncomfortable breakup not all that long ago so trust me, I know, I'm just trying to live in the moment now

My man.

My only expectation is to be happy. It's not much to ask. Anything else can evolve organically past that.

wise words... I kept returning to the fact "well, what relationship in your life HASN'T ended?" but I'm trying to ignore that voice and just go with it.

I think the longest I've ever been with a girl was about 8 months, but it was really only like 5 months and we stayed together a bit longer due to the living arrangement and sometimes begrudgingly had sex... hahaha

FloatOn

My man.

My only expectation is to be happy right at this moment. It's not much to ask and it sets a fairly reasonable foundation for a relationship. Anything else can evolve organically past that.

there is something to be said for being intentional though and setting goals.

just as long as you don't overdo it.

good luck making it last

Just something that requires some effort, like most things in life.

Have been with the same person for 15 years and sex isn't boring.

Alternatively it could just be luck but that gets close to thinking there is any merit to the notion of "the one": fuck that.

As Funky said: are you happy? If not, change/break something.

FloatOn

Just something that requires some effort, like most things in life.

Have been with the same person for 15 years and sex isn't boring.

Alternatively it could just be luck but that gets close to thinking there is any merit to the notion of "the one": fuck that.

As Funky said: are you happy? If not, change/break something.

fair enough..

but to be clear it's effort on both sides. I really tried to make it work. but one person can't carry the relationship.

eventually you get tired of trying and that's when things fizzle.

my ex was was a life draining vampire.

I'm glad your relationship is still going strong.

They should've just made a joker and Harley movie. Even I'm not going to defend the rest of that movie.

It's okay. The rest of my night made up for it. My brother and his fiancé just got back in town from their honeymoon, so we went to her parents' house and watched them open their wedding gifts. Everybody loved my gift even though it was by far the cheapest one (a toilet plunger... It's an inside joke). Then I came back to my house with Lucy and made quite the night of it :)

Now I have to go into work early. Bleh. At least it's Friday.

Jobbs

Banned
They should've just made a joker and Harley movie. Even I'm not going to defend the rest of that movie.

It's okay. The rest of my night made up for it. My brother and his fiancé just got back in town from their honeymoon, so we went to her parents' house and watched them open their wedding gifts. Everybody loved my gift even though it was by far the cheapest one (a toilet plunger... It's an inside joke). Then I came back to my house with Lucy and made quite the night of it :)

We watched it last night. I kinda just liked Harley but there wasn't much else to take away

It wasn't even fun in the corny way that BvS was

this was my review:

We just got out of suicide squad.

Mini review: It was images and sounds arranged in order. People threatened each other. It rained.

FloatOn

Seeing Leto Joker
and Margot Robbie in booty shorts
was basically my entire motivation for seeing it and I hear he is only in the movie for like 10 minutes. So I think I'm going to skip it.

I'm glad the night wasn't totally ruined by a bad movie and congrats on the new situationship :)

One of us! One of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom