• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm a solid 4 or 5

7 on a really good day, maybe

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So now the week has come / is coming to its conclusion, what have we learned?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Dammit Lisa, no-one who had a beard ever got laid.

I can safely say that I was rocking a beard each and every single time my mating calls were answered.

Also, my girlfriend has been very blunt, in that she has said that I can forget about getting any for a month (or whatever time it takes me to grow a beard) if I ever shave my face.

Beards are awesome.

I've also been told some stuff about moustaches and their secondary functions that I'd rather not put out in plain sight.

Jobbs

Banned
I can safely say that I was rocking a beard each and every single time my mating calls were answered.

Also, my girlfriend has been very blunt, in that she has said that I can forget about getting any for a month (or whatever time it takes me to grow a beard) if I ever shave my face.

Beards are awesome.

I've also been told some stuff about moustaches and their secondary functions that I'd rather not put out in plain sight.

I generally like to shave clean but it's a lot of upkeep, plus my girlfriend also likes scruff so I kinda let it go to some extent these days

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Almost every woman I know loves facial hair. Hair in general.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I generally like to shave clean but it's a lot of upkeep, plus my girlfriend also likes scruff so I kinda let it go to some extent these days

I bought a Philips body trimmer some time ago, but it's better for, well, body hair than facial one since my beard hair is deceptively thick and strong (it's like copper wire, really) so I've moved to an actual, professional hair clipper set to 1.

It takes even less time to get it done than I used to spend when shaving every three days or so. And of course, it also trims other parts of your body (although I have no interest in touching my chest, thank you very much).

Edit: It's this one

BOOkvJ4.jpg

Jobbs

Banned

yeah even though I kinda just don't like the feel of it, I'm willing to go with it

but she also asks me if I like her hair up or down etc. see if you can guess my answer

down.. long, down, and maybe a bit wild

I bought a Philips body trimmer some time ago, but it's better for, well, body hair than facial one since my beard hair is deceptively thick and strong (it's like copper wire, really) so I've moved to an actual, professional hair clipper set to 1.

It takes even less time to get it done than I used to spend when shaving every three days or so.

just incidentally, I'm less malleable on the topic of body hair, though she doesn't seem to have any strong preference on body hair, at least none that she has stated

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I hate body hair and facial hair. Body hair is gross and facial hair just feels annoying.

Does that apply to both genders?

Because (speaking as a straight dude) an athletic, well toned man can look ok fully shaven/waxed/lasered/whatever can look ok to great, but the average one will look like a disgusting, flabby blob.

body hair looks gross/dirty to me -- especially pubic hair, which from a distance looks brown and dirty, it's just gross
Trim and pattern.

I also don't mind it (pubic hair) on girls. It can look hot af. Just don't let it spread all over the place. Some women can have rather hairy inner thighs/buttocks.

Leg stubble, though... I'm so damn glad my girlfriend lasers hers. I really can't deal with that. No. Never.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Does that apply to both genders?

Because (speaking as a straight dude) an athletic, well toned man can look ok fully shaven/waxed/lasered/whatever can look ok to great, but the average one will look like a disgusting, flabby blob.

Trim and pattern.

I also don't mind it (pubic hair) on girls. It can look hot af. Just don't let it spread all over the place. Some women can have rather hairy inner thighs/buttocks.

Leg stubble, though... I'm so damn glad my girlfriend lasers hers. I really can't deal with that. No. Never.
Yes, both. But I do tend to go for athletic, well groomed guys.

Public hair is kind of a catch 22 for men though. I don't like it, but dicks look fucking stupid shaved. So they need some, just nothing crazy.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
What if they are naturally fairly hairless :c

WELP

I have a small case of the puffies. Which can be insanely hot if you are a woman, probably risible on the contrary. I mean, they are not huge and they don't generally bother me, but I need to be somewhat trimmed (body-wise, not talking about hair) or they will look like teensy moobs when wearing loose shirts on account of having some pecs.

Hair adds some further shape when shirtless and somewhat reduces the visual impact of my natural, blinding paleness.

Public hair is kind of a catch 22 for men though. I don't like it, but dicks look fucking stupid shaved. So they need some, just nothing crazy.
Ha. I've been told we look like overgrown babies when fully shaving them.

Penises are funny looking as they are, but shaved ones are just silly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I think the scruff looks pretty good and the hair isn't terrible but I'd consider a cooler hairdo, maybe like the one you had a while ago, that was pretty solid

But at what cost?

ejjHNYgl.jpg
NYPmjnfl.jpg

$30 bucks?

LVTEemxl.jpg

How much hair. Cat Stevens? Robert Plant? Saul "Slash" Hudson?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Isn't 1 really short? I trim
My beard with a 4 (and use the 1 for my pits).
I believe that different manufacturers have different clips. I like to keep my beard short. Hair lenght is probably around 4 mm or so.

Edit: I think you look better in the first picture, Transhuman. Long hair suits you well, but short hair makes your facial features more pronounced.

EatChildren

I hate body hair and facial hair. Body hair is gross and facial hair just feels annoying.

To be fair, I tend to associate with a lot of free loving, arty, hippy types where hair is fair.

I don't think we have memberships to the no hair club, like you and lilith.

yeah even though I kinda just don't like the feel of it, I'm willing to go with it

but she also asks me if I like her hair up or down etc. see if you can guess my answer

down.. long, down, and maybe a bit wild

Long Wild Hair A+++

I love body hair. Just needs to be maintained.

Point to what on the chart it arouses you.

How much hair. Cat Stevens? Robert Plant? Saul "Slash" Hudson?

Classic Australian exploitation film wolfman.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
of these, top left looks best to me

But what about about my artistic integrity? I have a carefully maintained image of seeming like I don't carefully maintain my image. People can't know how vain I am about my false humility. That lie is the soul of who I am.

Man I hope Hausu girl responds, she's v. cute

Did you mention that Hansu, like your penis, is a work of art?

Jobbs

Banned
Doesn't look like Hausu girl is going to respond

Damnit :c

This is taking too much effoooort, why can't people just like meeeee :c

maybe she is frozen by social anxiety and isn't responding for that reason

edit: oh I read that as "why can't people BE like me" which made my response more clever :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tempted to pull a Vadrigar, mass quote everyone and rate 'em a 3.
You're a 7
i'm never showing my realpic again so you're all going to have to believe me when i say i'm a 4
If you say so 4
I'd rate myself at a 5 or 6
Nah more like an IGN 7.9
Like a 4-5 with my current fatty status.

I think I could polish up to more like a 7.5 if I got fit and was dressed well.
You're a 9 for me with that handsome face. If you wanna lose weight lets get on my bed to lose some together. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'd rate myself a 9.5.

A 9.5 x 10^-2

(I just wanted to make a math joke.)
4 cause that is the way you want to be whenever you see a bearded men with a man bun
I'm a 3. Once I reach my ideal weight, I'll be more confident in my looks.
Eh 5 mang and that is for the lack of confidence
I'm going 6. Bit above average I guess, but not noticeable beyond that.

I think rating is dumb.
If that 6 is inches then yeah but otherwise 8
Definitely a 9.5.
7 but if you did that face in front of me perhaps would change.
Lets bang tho
Yeah I'm not rating myself
Did you even assume my rating /10
🔥/10

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
1-160110112050404.jpg

x10

I'm a solid 4 or 5

7 on a really good day, maybe
I guess sir if you say so 4.5 to go inbetween

Im a 11/10 and no one can tell me otherwise
1Yda4vD.gif

EatChildren

7 but if you did that face in front of me perhaps would change.
Lets bang tho

me

a

a 7

ME

me a 7

a 7

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Sorry for appearing in your dream tonight. I was on my way to Lisa to deliver some wet fantasies but I took the wrong turn I guess ��

You're what now.

I'M ALREADY JUGGLING TOO MANY PEOPLE

me

a

a 7

ME

me a 7

a 7

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
You're a beautiful man

8271_10153185425847038_28605241654662837_n.jpg

I love this picture so much.
I take the best photos.

Jobbs

Banned
10/10 + #1 in your hearts

Will the hammer be as delayed as your game?
GPPbFrz.gif

Man Im waiting on the damn game to give you some coins come on!

hah I'm kidding but I do get all alpha protective about my girlfriend. somehow the dynamic is just more that way with her.

like this dude was being a little too nice to her and I gave him a pretty dirty look. felt good

and the game will be coming in the winter

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
hah I'm kidding but I do get all alpha protective about my girlfriend. somehow the dynamic is just more that way with her.

like this dude was being a little too nice to her and I gave him a pretty dirty look. felt good

and the game will be coming in the winter

Got a price point? I wanna make sure to save the coins for it. May even gift a few copies in support if I have a job by the time it comes out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom