• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
nah. she was just trying to sell the whole "I'm so distraught I'm crazy" thing waaaaay too hard. like those scenes with the boss at checkout were just so corny in a bad way

I was getting my gosling hammer out but I'll let it slide.. I'm in too good a mood. I'll let you have your opinion for now.

Basically girls are great boobs are great and more specifically my girl is great thank u for your time

send me a picture of your girlfriend I'm just legit curious :p

(if you don't want to I understand that too, no big deal)

you people are all too kind! But thank you ♥

I was annoyed with Winona Ryder at the beginning. She was over-acting pretty hard.

The kids are fantastic throughout though.

I agree so much. She's hard to watch, but everything else in the show more than makes up for her.

yeah I was gonna say bi, seems like the way to live tbh, best of both , hmmmm

It does put more options on the table, but so does not caring what someone looks like. So obviously it's not plausible for everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FloatOn

I agree so much. She's hard to watch, but everything else in the show more than makes up for her.

thanks for the validation!

she started to turn it around towards the middle and I'm glad she
grew some balls and went into the upside down instead of being a weepy mess 100% of the time

So hang on

2 girls who thought they were straight when they joined the thread have apparently got girlfriends before me

That's not fair :c

getting girlfriends is proportional to how self-actualized a person is.

that is to say, as you continue your self-improvement (which is totally noticeable btw) more people will be drawn to you.

zeemumu

The new Harry Potter book reads a little like fanfiction. But whatever.

I'm gonna go see if I can find a hiking trail today

Congrats on the sex, Lilith

Lea do you think you could date a girl for realsies? Just curious

I'm not sure because I never tried. the most I did was make out with a girl. I think that if I met someone that really swept me off my feet I could picture it. but same goes for dudes and that's not happening either sooo... both seem like fantasies to me at this point.

thanks for the validation!

she started to turn it around towards the middle and I'm glad she
grew some balls and went into the upside down instead of being a weepy mess 100% of the time

I think what bothered me most is that she jumped straight to paranoia, and there was no reason for her to. Sure, she was right, but she didn't know that. And the sheriff was being more than reasonable, more than accommodating to her, so the ultra whiny mode was excessive.

So hang on

2 girls who thought they were straight when they joined the thread have apparently got girlfriends before me

That's not fair :c

DON'T YOU JOIN THEM TOO D:

No. I've always known, just repressed or at least didn't express it. But I've posted about that before, like here (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=197839677#post197839677)

And she's not my girlfriend yet :(

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not sure because I never tried. the most I did was make out with a girl. I think that if I met someone that really swept me off my feet I could picture it. but same goes for dudes and that's not happening either sooo... both seem like fantasies to me at this point.

ah yeah. I know how that can feel. I really think you'll find someone though :)

Jobbs on second thought idk if she'd be cool with that, sorry

I'll think it over

Ah that's okay, no problem, I wouldn't want you to do anything you weren't comfortable with. :)

Incidentally I've shown my girlfriends to a couple Neogaffers

No. I've always known, just repressed or at least didn't express it. But I've posted about that before, like here (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=197839677#post197839677)

hah, look at MarchJobbs insisting you're bi

zeemumu

And she's not my girlfriend yet :(

Yeah, but we do this song and dance every time one of you starts seeing someone so it's easier to just skip it and say she's your girlfriend. I assumed the "made a night of it" part meant sex so if you add that on top of everything else between you two it kinda seems like you're gonna end up as a couple anyway.

dralla

I think what bothered me most is that she jumped straight to paranoia, and there was no reason for her to. Sure, she was right, but she didn't know that. And the sheriff was being more than reasonable, more than accommodating to her, so the ultra whiny mode was excessive.

I agree with this. I attributed it to the show only being 8 episodes. The show moves at pretty brisk pace and the characters needed to keep up. I would've loved it if the show was paced a bit slower and had more episodes.
In regards to the "bad man" specifically. I wish there was more suspense and mystery to them. They revealed themselves too quickly. And they were so incompetent when handling everything. Maybe it's because I'm used to the X-Files, which slow dripped info, especially regarding the conspiracy stuff (in the early seasons anyway).

Jobbs

Banned
Magic 8 Jobbs, will I find someone?

Also will I be rich?

qd2QZ2J.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
didn't you already do this? :eek:

No, I had just one last role to fill for a while, and i finally found my guy recently and we're about to get it done. >:D

He's also one of the better actors I've found so it's nice to end on a high note.

♪♪♫ It's been a long road... Gettin' from there to here. It's been a long time... But my time is finally near

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
No, I had just one last role to fill for a while, and i finally found my guy recently and we're about to get it done. >:D

He's also one of the better actors I've found so it's nice to end on a high note.

♪♪♫ It's been a long road... Gettin' from there to here. It's been a long time... But my time is finally near
I took the first part out of context with everything else on this page and thought you were about to get some dude action

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My knee is strain. It hurts like hell

and some nice looking chick wants to meet me on local dating site

Zero²;212557800 said:
It all depends on your slut level.

Introduce yourself

I agree with this. I attributed it to the show only being 8 episodes. The show moves at pretty brisk pace and the characters needed to keep up. I would've loved it if the show was paced a bit slower and had more episodes.
In regards to the "bad man" specifically. I wish there was more suspense and mystery to them. They revealed themselves too quickly. And they were so incompetent when handling everything. Maybe it's because I'm used to the X-Files, which slow dripped info, especially regarding the conspiracy stuff (in the early seasons anyway).

I don't know if I would go that far. After all the rest of the characters are fine. Oh well.

Incidentally I've shown my girlfriends to a couple Neogaffers

hah, look at MarchJobbs insisting you're bi
Why not me? :(

And yeah your intuition re me is sometimes uncanny.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Dying alone is fine with me

Jobbs

Banned
Why not me? :(

And yeah your intuition re me is sometimes uncanny.

Ahh I guess it just never came up since we don't PM a ton and you're not on my steam or my skype or anything. I'll remedy it soon

Dying alone is fine with me

I hope this isn't out of line but you frequently say things that sound very out of charactrer for an aspiring priest

Unless that statement was quite literal, in which case it's perfect

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vazra is the only one I've trusted with potential GFs.

I ended up not pursuing it despite her physical attractiveness due to her toxic personality anyway though

I'd hope so if you're thinking about being a priest :p
I honestly don't know what I want to do with my life

MutFox

Banned
Ugh god

I don't know how people have the patience for this whole online dating thing

It's so much effort and I haven't even got any responses yet

Don't mind me, just being a miserable twat

I went through about 30 girls in before meeting my GF,
takes a while to find someone you might be compatible with.
Sometimes I'd get no responses, then I'd get a ton.

Make sure you always refer to something in their profile when messaging for the 1st time.
Also, on the 3rd message, ask em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom