• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Yeah that's kinda ugly. I mostly like canvas bags. Mines over a decade old tho so it's falling apart at the seams. Nice bags that work as both an everyday bag and a laptop bag are expensive though :/

My needs were very specific:

I needed a durable bag that was good for airplane travel and had a laptop sleeve+tablet sleeve.

It fit perfectly, even if it's uggo. It has saved me so much time in security lines over the last 6 weeks <3

jb1234

Thanks man. It's nothing special. Just the monthly DNA blood draw.

When I was a kid, my mom dreaded the monthly shots. I would scream and thrash about and they took forever to get done. Haha. I'm better with needles as an adult, fortunately.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe

Come now. If fanny packs came back would you wear them simply because they're back in fashion? I'm not about to break out my TMNT fanny pack.

A slight lull in sales of the GOAT shorts is nothing, they'll bounce back as they always have. Bear in mind, I refuse to carry any bag that's not a backpack.

marrec

Banned
Come now. If fanny packs came back would you wear them simply because they're back in fashion? I'm not about to break out my TMNT fanny pack.

A slight lull in sales of the GOAT shorts is nothing, they'll bounce back as they always have. Bear in mind, I refuse to carry any bag that's not a backpack.

I'm just giving people shit when I shit on Cargos. I personally think they're hideous but I ain't going to judge anyone else for wearing them. It's clothes for god's sake, your choice of shorts ain't going to affect the course of our shared human history.

Zero²

Age, general location, picture, and if your name is Ben then that'd be useful information. :p

But you don't have to do any of that if you don't want. I just like getting to know the people I'm talking to.
Aye!
Pic: On my phone, maybe later?
And no, my name is Miguel :p

Yeah I know where you are coming from, I like knowing people too,
even if it usually ends with them falling in love with me &#128560;

Who is Ben btw, should I know him?!

Pancake Mix

I'm just giving people shit when I shit on Cargos. I personally think they're hideous but I ain't going to judge anyone else for wearing them. It's clothes for god's sake, your choice of shorts ain't going to affect the course of our shared human history.

No worries dude (or girl), I know what you mean. I know a couple dudes who are the same way about guys who use laptop bags or whatever while I think it's fine... I mean, how else do you carry a laptop? If there's one thing people like it's talking about fashion.

Edit: I'm not criticizing your laptop bag. Just noting that everyone finds something to talk about when it comes to clothing and such, lol, no big deal.

No 3DS for me. I'm almost never anywhere that playing mobile games would be a good use of time.

But if I did I'd just carry it in my lipstick purse >:)

Zero²;212571417 said:
Aye!

Hey, thanks! :)

No, Lisa needed a Ben a while ago. Not sure if she still does, but it could be useful nonetheless.

jb1234

Zero²;212571417 said:
Aye!

Here, let's see how badly Google butchers languages: Estou certo de que você é bonito.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Fakegaf calm me down. The last 2 days have been some of the weirdest and upsetting ones I ever had I think. I need an adult.

Xiao Hu

if you want a game with a terrible story, pacing, and wooden, poorly acted characters you can already find that by checking almost every game ever

No, I'm talking about something like a Green Arrow game by Rocksteady. The universe seems interesting and I'm growing fond of superheroes without powers to be honest. The series is enjoyable despite me cringing a lot when they try to speak Chinese. Or Russian. Or German...

Fakegaf calm me down. The last 2 days have been some of the weirdest and upsetting ones I ever had I think. I need an adult.

Hey, you ended up at Rocket Beans and got molested by a goat. Life couldn't be better for you.

Jobbs

Banned
Oh my fucking god. Someone just told me Don't Starve Shipwrecked is on PS4 now.

No. I added it to my Amazon wish list the same as everything else I want but realize would be bad for me. Almost everything on that list gets purged after a couple months or so.

I feel like you should buy it just to complete the story at this point

No, I'm talking about something like a Green Arrow game by Rocksteady. The universe seems interesting and I'm growing fond of superheroes without powers to be honest. The series is enjoyable despite me cringing a lot when they try to speak Chinese. Or Russian. Or German...

Eww Rocksteady :: barfs::

They are technically capable but seem to have little interest in making involved or engaging gameplay

Pancake Mix

Sorry that you've hit a rough patch, but at least take comfort in knowing that your weird and upsetting days will eventually regress to the mean, it's inevitable, and good. I hope things return to normal sooner rather than later.

Pancake Mix

FakeGAF, is there a worse disaster in human history than the following?:

The second pandemic, widely known as the "Black Death" or the Great Plague, originated in China in 1334 and spread along the great trade routes to Constantinople and then to Europe, where it claimed an estimated 60% of the European population (Benedictow, 2008)

http://www.cdc.gov/plague/history/

Europe really had it tough in the Middle Ages. Could you imagine 60 percent of your population in a massive radius being dead in the night just like that, even higher in some areas? Or do you consider it not as bad because it was due to natural factors, lack of cleanliness, and not intentional?

Pancake Mix

Semi-related, The Years of Rice and Salt is a nice alt history novel of how the world would have been had Europe been nearly completely wiped out.

I just checked this out and that looks really interesting. Next book it is.

ugh, the plague. ::barf gif::

you know we're getting Anthrax back, right?

Uh-oh... I only like the band. That's not good.

Anthrax - The smell of Siberia

Actually does sound like a title from them. Choice tracks:

Anthrax - Death From Above

Anthrax - Lone Justice

jb1234

I have decided (after much crying) that I'm too ill to make this trip. Which is basically the story of my life. This illness has slowly and inexorably consumed all of the things that make life worth living.

jb1234

Zero²;212582427 said:
Humm not wrong sounds weird, it would be better like: Tenho certeza de que você é bonito.
But nice google try!

Yeah, that seems to be the common complaint. It's usually accurate but not very idiomatic. Either way, welcome to FakeGAF, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom