• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
If I didn't hate the sun and animals that can kill me so much I'd be so jealous of Australians. Love the accents and culture, while places like Perth, Darwin, Melbourne, and Brisbane look gorgeous.

It'd be great to be away from world craziness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perth#Isolation

Best flag too tied with New Zealand!

u73usGw.gif

I'd love to live or at least visit down under.

Clydefrog

Zero²;212582427 said:
Humm not wrong sounds weird, it would be better like: Tenho certeza de que você é bonito.
But nice google try!

Portuguese is a beautiful language, which coincidentally matches the people down there in Brazil. I went to Manaus and Recife for a week and butchered the language but everyone was kind to me.

Just saw the new Ghostbusters.
I was really surprised. It's quite a decent movie, I enjoyed it pretty much, had many good laughs and don't understand the critics.
And I actually liked the "female" humor.

zeemumu

I look forward to the day when I can look back on all the posts I've made in this thread and cringe at how much of a wreck I was

Zero²

Portuguese is a beautiful language, which coincidentally matches the people down there in Brazil. I went to Manaus and Recife for a week and butchered the language but everyone was kind to me.
You think? Yeah, the thing with Portuguese is the ammount of different accents, even just inside Brazil. So much so that it sometimes seem like a different language, kinda like American English to Australian English I guess.

but to be clear it's effort on both sides [...] one person can't carry the relationship.

I hoped I didn't suggest otherwise!

I'm glad your relationship is still going strong.

And me too. Blows my mind sometimes. Broke up a few times in the early years because we were immature and stupid.

One of us! One of us!

One more conversion and you win a toaster.

There's no such thing as too cold to fuck.

Agree about the heat (mercifully not a common problem where I live); but it can certainly be too cold for positions that cast aside the blankets. Alas.

MutFox

Banned
Panic At The Disco! cover of Bohemian Rhapsody...
giphy.gif

tumblr_nla2gqh7Fd1r8jjn6o2_250.gif

I saw that live the other day as they opened for Weezer...
All me and my bro could say is that Freddie Mercury was rolling in his grave.

Before they started the song, the frontman said he wished he wrote the song.
Which wouldn't have happened as they would have needed Queen's talent level.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I saw that live the other day as they opened for Weezer...
All me and my bro could say is that Freddie Mercury was rolling in his grave.

Before they started the song, the frontman said he wished he wrote the song.
Which wouldn't have happened as they would have needed Queen's talent level.

I don't hate the band but I can be pretty picky at times with covers. On the other hand the cover of Leslie Gore "You Don't Owe Me" by Grace is quite good (If we ignore the mediocre rapper forced into the song)

MutFox

Banned
I don't hate the band but I can be pretty picky at times with covers. On the other hand the cover of Leslie Gore "You Don't Owe Me" by Grace is quite good (If we ignore the mediocre rapper forced into the song)

Don't care about the band.
I went for Weezer. :p

They weren't the greatest live,
but that frontman can entertain.
He was doing flips, playing the drums and all sorts of instruments.

I've never seen them perform but Vazra's post made me look up the cover. I guess it was the one used in the movie? I didn't even notice.

You know, if this attempt at the online dating thing has taught me anything, it's that I apparently find very few people attractive

Why do you think that is?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm always posting selfies in here but whatever, why not.

Chilling at home.

I hate the way I look right now. Gonna lop all of my hair off and grow my beard back possibly before I go back to work in September.

You look like you lost weight, Vaz.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've never seen them perform but Vazra's post made me look up the cover. I guess it was the one used in the movie? I didn't even notice.
With all the editing that happened to the film it wouldn't surprise me if there is a scene with the song but it got cut in the editing room.

Misha

Banned
With all the editing that happened to the film it wouldn't surprise me if there is a scene with the song but it got cut in the editing room.
I hope they hire a new editing team for Wonder Woman. It's weird that that's one of their main issues two movies in a row

MutFox

Banned

To be fair, maybe the non-live cover sounds better.
I've only heard it live. :|

Some of the singles I knew from them didn't sound as good live though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom