• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving up to LA tonight to party with some people. I'm so excited :D

I'm always posting selfies in here but whatever, why not.

Chilling at home.

I hate the way I look right now. Gonna lop all of my hair off and grow my beard back possibly before I go back to work in September.

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face!

I like how you look when you're smiling :)

With all the editing that happened to the film it wouldn't surprise me if there is a scene with the song but it got cut in the editing room.

Yeah, probably.

To be fair, maybe the non-live cover sounds better.
I've only heard it live. :|

Some of the singles I knew from them didn't sound as good live though.

Possibly. You can judge for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6oJTB4TpA

9 hours until I leave for beach week 2016 :)

Last year was absolutely insane 🤔 Think I sent windumb a funny ass video of what happened one night

FloatOn

Bae is taking me out for Krispy Kreme

Is this love?

Krispy Kreme is kinda basic tho

Get down on some vegan donuts in Orlando and live

bartlettimage-valhalla_bakery--9188_web.jpg

People are complex

You may have to pretend to be John Galt during sex

Uh

Something something sweat of his brow? That's John Galt right?

omg go for it!

uhmmm...wait a second maybe she just really likes Bioshock
Apparently she's describes her politics as left wing so I guess she's not a libertarian fuckwit?

I've sent a meassage about the tattoo, but she doesn't really fit into the previously mentioned "type" so I don't really mind if she doesn't respond

THE OTHER 6 PEOPLE THOUGH I DO MIND :C

Uh

Something something sweat of his brow? That's John Galt right?

He held her, pressing the length of his body against hers with a tense, purposeful insistence, his hand moving over her breasts as if he were learning a proprietor’s intimacy with her body, a shocking intimacy that needed no consent from her, no permission.

…She knew that fear was useless, that he would do what he wished, that the decision was his, that he left nothing possible to her except the thing she wanted most – to submit.

Maybe don't emulate John Galt.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Krispy Kremes are a tasty treat but soooo overrated. They're not what I'm looking for in a doughnut. They're more cake than doughnut.

What do I want for lunch?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face!

I like how you look when you're smiling :)
Hey, thanks. :) I tend to have to force camera smiles, though.

Krispy Kreme is absolute garbage. DD has better donuts. dem choco donuts mane. Mmmmmm

What do I want for lunch?
I dunno, what do you like? If I'm just going to throw out suggestions, grilled chicken salad.

FloatOn

I think the libertarians just kind of hooked on to atlas shrugged and twisted it. I think the original idea behind the book was to show how capitalism works when it works properly.

I think the libertarians just kind of hooked on to atlas shrugged and twisted it. I think the original idea behind the book was to show how capitalism works when it works properly.
Some would say *coughmecough* that capitalism can't work "properly". Or at the very least capitalism working "properly" just means a sort of pseudo-feudalism

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is a real word.

76wMGkn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom