• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Jobbs

Banned
VO is all wrapped :D

No if only there was a clone of me I could order to edit through all of it because that's like the least fun thing to do and it's also one of the things that would be hard for anyone but me to do because I'm the only one who understands what I need

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
rDj2Ov6.jpg

Was getting something from the kitchen when my cat unexpectedly popped out above me to say hello. What is he doing up there?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm going to New York this weekend.

ME3

Apparently I've been playing this final mission without the extended cut installed, at least according to what the wikia says. Ugh. I really don't want to go back to my last save, but I'll probably end up doing so.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ME3

Apparently I've been playing this final mission without the extended cut installed, at least according to what the wikia says. Ugh. I really don't want to go back to my last save, but I'll probably end up doing so.

Non-extended cut ME3 ending is the epitome of unrewarding, half arsed garbage. Amend before it's too late.

Jobbs

Banned
Eventful how?

Starting to ramp up my relationship with the girl I'm dating, she's starting to be here more, and she's also a night owl because of her schedule so we'll be up together until 3 or 4am which pushes back everything else I do and has caused a significant shift in my sleep schedule, which basically doesn't exist right now.

And the nature of my work also causes sleep schedules to be elusive and erratic. I don't have specific work hours, and inspiration/energy can come at random times

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Jobbs caffeine is good but you need to step up your game to nicotine.

zeemumu

Starting to ramp up my relationship with the girl I'm dating, she's starting to be here more, and she's also a night owl because of her schedule so we'll be up together until 3 or 4am which pushes back everything else I do and has caused a significant shift in my sleep schedule, which basically doesn't exist right now.

And the nature of my work also causes sleep schedules to be elusive and erratic. I don't have specific work hours, and inspiration/energy can come at random times

Ah okay. Congratulations on the step up in the relationship. I haven't had many true sleep deprivation moments, recently. Last one I had was when I was up at 2AM trying to finish a programming project that was due online that I just didn't understand. Worst one was staying up past midnight at a concert and then going in for the opening shift at work a few hours later.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Sorry about the sleep schedule Jobbs, that's rough.

If it makes you feel any better, my sleep schedule by the last year of high school was about 5 1/2 hours every night and I physically couldn't go to sleep until 2 AM in my late teens. Needless to say, I slept in on weekends then, I was lucky there.

Jobbs

Banned
Ah okay. Congratulations on the step up in the relationship. I haven't had many true sleep deprivation moments, recently. Last one I had was when I was up at 2AM trying to finish a programming project that was due online that I just didn't understand. Worst one was staying up past midnight at a concert and then going in for the opening shift at work a few hours later.

thanks man :)

what's weird is I haven't evne felt any great need to sleep lately...which will catch up to me I'm sure

Sorry about the sleep schedule Jobbs, that's rough.

If it makes you feel any better, my sleep schedule by the last year of high school was about 5 1/2 hours every night and I physically couldn't go to sleep until 2 AM in my late teens. Needless to say, I slept in on weekends then, I was lucky there.

every now and then I sleep like a rock for a bazillion hour sand catch up :)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I want to be an Olympic Athlete.

Least I'd get laid.

Olympic ahletes don't get laid.

http://www.espn.com.au/olympics/sum...s-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

The dining hall is among everyone's first village stops. "When I walked in for the first time in Atlanta," says women's soccer player Brandi Chastain, "there were loud cheers. So we look over and see two French handballers dressed only in socks, shoes, jockstraps, neckties and hats on top of a dining table, feeding one another lunch. We're like, 'Holy cow, what is this place?'" Many liken it to a high school cafeteria, "except everyone's beautiful," says Julie Foudy, who has two golds and one silver from playing soccer in three Olympics and is now an analyst for ESPN. "We'd graze over our food for hours watching all the eye candy, wondering why I got married."

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh man, got laid for the first time in like 6 days. it's like catching my breath after a long run, feels so good.

EatChildren

Thousands of young, attractive people from all across the world, at the peak of their physical fitness, trapped in an event demanding of high stress and performance, looking for any way to relieve tension.

The Olympics are just a gigantic super orgy and I want in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom