• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
all i want in life is cara delevingne

is that so much to ask

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You don't know anything about her. She could be an insufferable jerk for all you know

I mean most people are so i'm not going to judge eatchildren for lowering his standards.

Misha

Banned
The segment on the Olympic refugees was great. I don't understand why a lot of people will choose fear over trying to help the people who are already suffering because of the thing you're afraid of

Risgroo

I'm going to see suicide squad while I give my dog a spa day. I hope I don't hate this movie but I'm pretty sure I will
euebztw25704e2dc4f169393595918.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I love how it didn't even take one page for a man to explain what the woman does wrong, in a thread about a woman pointing out how they don't have to rely on men's help by doing what's generally concieved as "men's" things.

IHaveIce

Banned
I love how it didn't even take one page for a man to explain what the woman does wrong, in a thread about a woman pointing out how they don't have to rely on men's help by doing what's generally concieved as "men's" things.

well did she do it wrong? Or am I missing something no idea what you are talking about.

In general I dislike this discussing other threads in a different thread.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
well did she do it wrong? Or am I missing something no idea what you are talking about.

In general I dislike this discussing other threads in a different thread.

Nah, she didn't. I was talking about the tire changing thread, I tend to think most of GAF reads whatever threads I read lol. Sorry for the confusion.

IHaveIce

Banned
Nah, she didn't. I was talking about the tire changing thread, I tend to think most of GAF reads whatever threads I read lol. Sorry for the confusion.

lol saw what you meant, what a dumb comment from that guy.

In other news I have the worst hangober possible. I went a little bit too far yesterday while partying.

Lying in bed like a prisoner because she sleeps in even later than I do. Is it too impolite to wake someone up if it's already after eleven? I'm not used to being the first one up.

I broke my previous speed record last night. It was the second-most exciting thing I did all night. :)
Designated driver. Way late at night. Multiple mile long stretch of free highway. 129mph (208km/h)

I would have taken a picture but it's not safe to operate a phone while driving. I didn't touch my phone the whole drive home, that's how safe I am.

Lying in bed like a prisoner because she sleeps in even later than I do. Is it too impolite to wake someone up if it's already after eleven? I'm not used to being the first one up.

I broke my previous speed record last night. It was the second-most exciting thing I did all night. :)
Designated driver. Way late at night. Multiple mile long stretch of free highway. 129mph (208km/h)

I would have taken a picture but it's not safe to operate a phone while driving. I didn't touch my phone the whole drive home, that's how safe I am.

personally I'd just get up and get ready/make some food and let her sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom