• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Wait wait wait wait...Lil, you already hooked up with that female friend of yours that came out to you? I'm confused
and jelly because of the sexy time

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Whiskey on a boring Saturday evening, while watching House of Cards or something, yay or nay.

Wait wait wait wait...Lil, you already hooked up with that female friend of yours that came out to you? I'm confused
and jelly because of the sexy time
Let's just say that there are reasons why she came out to me specifically.

She's planning on coming out to her family tonight. I kind of doubt she will, but it'd be great for her if she did.

I don't think I could ever really have a gf, I like dick way too much
I've thought about this a lot. A whole lot. But it's not like being with a girl is a subset of being with a guy. It's just different.

I broke my previous speed record last night. It was the second-most exciting thing I did all night. :)
Designated driver. Way late at night. Multiple mile long stretch of free highway. 129mph (208km/h)

I hit 220km/h a few times in my early 20s in similar circumstances; the laws have changed around here that make getting caught exceeding the speed limit by that much extremely costly, so I doubt I will ever try it again even if the driving conditions feel right for it.

Oh, congrats on the other exciting thing— thought your speed record was in relation to that at first.

T minus 11 days to 34.

Seeing happy hot young people (19-25?) frolick in a group on the beach has made me feel old/nostalgic in a way I haven't before. It's weird.

zeemumu

So I went and saw Suicide Squad. I had fun with some of the characters but overall it really wasn't that great a movie. Joker didn't really feel like Joker, he just felt like a psychopath. Also he was in it for like 5 minutes. I think DC overhyped this.

Also tge hypotenuse would be the path of the bullet, and you would need to find the angle between the end of the bullet path and the sidewalk. Unless you're shooting from a modern art building or the Leaning Tower of Pisa the angle between the building and the sidewalk would always be 90 degrees

I'm on mobile but those are my main thoughts.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;212673264 said:
21 why? 😌

I was going to say I would put a donut on my penis and then you could do both. Gotta make sure you are legal to make those comments tho
clock-eyebrow.gif

dralla

This Tricky Towers game looks pretty fun.

It's a pretty great local multiplayer game. Glad it was free on PS4 this month, I never would've tried it out other wise

--

People always tell me I look like Ryan Gosling when I'm not wearing my glasses, hmmm

ps. new haircut, too. Getting shampoo'd before a haircut is one of the best guilty pleasures

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Let's just say that there are reasons why she came out to me specifically.

She's planning on coming out to her family tonight. I kind of doubt she will, but it'd be great for her if she did.

I've thought about this a lot. A whole lot. But it's not like being with a girl is a subset of being with a guy. It's just different.
It is totally different and I like being with women a lot, but I also really like being fucked and I like being cum inside, so like I worry I would miss that.

Also, I got this

zeemumu

Lying in bed like a prisoner because she sleeps in even later than I do. Is it too impolite to wake someone up if it's already after eleven? I'm not used to being the first one up.

I broke my previous speed record last night. It was the second-most exciting thing I did all night. :)
Designated driver. Way late at night. Multiple mile long stretch of free highway. 129mph (208km/h)

I would have taken a picture but it's not safe to operate a phone while driving. I didn't touch my phone the whole drive home, that's how safe I am.

Damn. I'd probably be too worried about getting pulled over.

It's a pretty great local multiplayer game. Glad it was free on PS4 this month, I never would've tried it out other wise

--

People always tell me I look like Ryan Gosling when I'm not wearing my glasses, hmmm

ps. new haircut, too. Getting shampoo'd before a haircut is one of the best guilty pleasures

I can definitely see the Gosling resemblance in this pic.

(And I rarely ever think people look alike. But I see a resemblance here.)

I hit 220km/h a few times in my early 20s in similar circumstances; the laws have changed around here that make getting caught exceeding the speed limit by that much extremely costly, so I doubt I will ever try it again even if the driving conditions feel right for it.

Oh, congrats on the other exciting thing— thought your speed record was in relation to that at first.
Whoa! Yeah, I was just trying to beat my previous record, 119mph (191km/h), so I bested it by a good margin. I don't normally drive anywhere nearly that fast.

Seeing happy hot young people (19-25?) frolick in a group on the beach has made me feel old/nostalgic in a way I haven't before. It's weird.
This is one of my most favorite things to do :p

It is totally different and I like being with women a lot, but I also really like being fucked and I like being cum inside, so like I worry I would miss that.

Also, I got this

I'm hoping a strap-on will suffice in that regard. Otherwise, yeah, I can totally get where you're coming from. You can't have everything though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn. I'd probably be too worried about getting pulled over.

Under normal circumstances sure, but not after 1AM in the middle of the interstate.

Vazra

I'm mad as phuck.

Pre-happy birthday, Em--*aaarrrrup*---Emily. Sorry, still sick.

Also, PopGAF, watch the FUCK out because the biggest pop sensation has returned.
I've heard Messuggah before when I was into metal and couldnt get into them. They have some tracks but the singing style is not my thing. The instrumentals are good.

Zero²

I was going to say I would put a donut on my penis and then you could do both. Gotta make sure you are legal to make those comments tho
clock-eyebrow.gif
Oh yeah, I had that exact image when I typed that post! Not specially your dick tho, I'm no stalker. 👀
That said, I still have to try food + sex, have I and my bf missed much?

I love frolicking on the beach; only two of us here this week but friends have joined us in the past.

I think the sentiment mostly came from their youth and attractiveness— a place we can never go again. Not a new realization, but not something I waste time on a lot.

I think about that a lot too, which is why I'm trying to do the best I can to not waste my youth. To that end I feel like I've been quite successful, but even so it's still something I fret about.

No Mans Sky.
Hype Yay or Nay?

Pre-purchased already and tempered excitement for me. The game (based on streams) is exactly what I expected it to be, which is fine, so all that's left is to figure out how I'll make time for it.

FloatOn

Just got back from suicide squad and giving my dog a day at the spa.

Here is my review:

It was better than BvS but that's not saying a whole lot.

So I'll say this: the team itself was fine but the movie they were in kind of sucked ass. The villain/conflict was pretty weak and that dragged the movie down more than anything. And of course the editing/pacing was all over the place so that didn't help either.

Also Harley Quinn is my sexuality and I'm perched to see her and Leto Joker in a standalone batman film.

dralla

No Mans Sky.
Hype Yay or Nay?

Waiting for Black Friday, most likely. I'd imagine the game is gonna get patched a whole bunch and I'm still not sure if I'll like it so I can't see myself dropping sixty bucks on it. I might get that Deus Ex tho

I was teetering for a while. I'm still not sure about the the *game*, but the music and ambience/feel are so strong I think it'll be a good chill game just for those reasons.

Get Abzu if you're looking to chill. Nothing chiller than swimming with whales

I took my brother grocery shopping because he wanted snacks for his camping trip next week and I needed food period. So half the cart was candy and cookies, and the other half was fresh veggies and meat. The cashiers were laughing at us because there was like no middle ground at all.

edit: here was his ludicrous haul

Just got back from suicide squad and giving my dog a day at the spa.

Here is my review:

You know what I just thought? I wonder whether a more traditional Joker would even be well received in this cinematic universe since Lex Jr. already aped so many of his traits.

Jobbs

Banned
I spent most the day laying around with my girlfriend, eventually she had to go so I am about to try my hand at Shipwrecked some more -- Which is a harder core Don't Starve.

Get Abzu if you're looking to chill. Nothing chiller than swimming with whales

I hadn't heard of this until JB invoked it for its music, which I dug.

I think I need more than just idle chilling though. I like chilling towards a goal.

Vazra

Zero²;212683926 said:
Oh yeah, I had that exact image when I typed that post! Not specially your dick tho, I'm no stalker. ��
That said, I still have to try food + sex, have I and my bf missed much?

It has been featured on the LGBT discord chat tho. Just saying

edit: here was his ludicrous haul
Send me gummy worms and the nerds. Thanks in advance XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom