• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's referring to the Rate My Pic thread in OT. The whole thread is strange for various reasons and it's also kind of funny since it's almost exclusively a bunch of straight dudes giving each other feedback.

They seem to pop up a few times a year and they're always awkward af.

Am I allowed to change mine?

Man, you pretty much are that ghost to me at this point.

Reminds me, let me find a new avatar.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need some company tbh
626a82888b.png

FloatOn

Hey if you guys want a fun but stupid found footage horror to watch there is this movie on Netflix called They're Watching that is extremely meh but the last 30 minutes was amazing and such a good payoff.

Just putting it out there.

dralla

Love pts. 1 + 2 are great for how stupidly pretentious they are. They even made a movie which is basically a mix of Interstellar + 2001.

I mean, Tom did leave music to search for aliens, soo

I'M AWFUL LMAO

The vines/bramble power up is the best magic in the game. It stabilizes your tower like crazy. Once you learn how to use it the game gets easier. I kinda suck too but using that make me instantly 20 times better

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Simmering a vegan bolognese. Let's see how it turns out...

bolog25jx1.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A customer just asked me if Facebook was a flat fee or if they had to subscribe monthly.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
can I come over?

I just had a taste and it's really really really good so yes but only if I don't eat it all.

Heading to Lucy's house for dinner with her family. They don't know anything, so this could be interesting. Unless we chicken out :S

Don't stress and good luck. You sound very supportive of her, and that's the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom