• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Actually going to see my therapist for the first time in two years on Monday. Things will be said.

Just walk into her office and before you sit down say "this is my design".

Yes, this works.

tumblr_inline_movo1z4QBU1qz4rgp.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Omg this shift. I've finally got a moment to go pee. Nurses bladder ftw.

But seriously fuck today. Looking forward to showering and getting snuggles tonight.

Turin

Banned
Don't tell off your therapist, bud. I did that once and she made me cry.

(And then she asked how that made me feel.)

lol. I honestly don't think I couldn't bring myself to be flippant with someone who has to hear about peoples issues for a living.

tumblr_n3xq3qlchm1rz97mmo1_500.gif

Every time I see Turin's avatar, I'm reminded that I should watch Hannibal.

tumblr_mnq5b049gg1r2gmgko5_400_by_x808crystal808x-d85skwa.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What is it you guys look for in a therapist?

The answers seem obvious, but I'd like to hear perspective.

I'm actually kind of genuinely shocked to hear the word gay in that Big Bad Wolf song but like with the original meaning. So bizarre considering when it released.

Can a fish drown?
Can a blind person see their dreams?

A fish can drown when it discovers the air and the earth that separate it from true enlightenment.

A blind person can see all in their dreams.

Can you pick a pony that is better than Daryl the Pony of Love?

I don't think I could even if I fully understood this question.

How'd it go tonight Lili?

Nothing to report really. She wasn't ready to actually say anything.

The food was good though.

I kept trying to steer conversation in that direction but instead the conversation kept getting hijacked by different people. So now the plan is she's going to take them aside some time tomorrow and explain that the reason I came over "last night" was because blah blah blah.

God, even I don't know what to say or what to call it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Americans are so quaint with their "coming outs" and restaraunt tipping and "paying for digital content".

Just be openly gay and a cheapskate.

FUME5

Nothing to report really. She wasn't ready to actually say anything.

The food was good though.

I kept trying to steer conversation in that direction but instead the conversation kept getting hijacked by different people. So now the plan is she's going to take them aside some time tomorrow and explain that the reason I came over "last night" was because blah blah blah.

God, even I don't know what to say or what to call it.

Good luck to her, I hope it goes well!

Jobbs

Banned
"Looks like you took her to the bone zone, nice work son"

hah, sorta-- my mom's not lewd but she did comment on how pretty she is :)

Hugh was a stuck up asshole who looked down on Lisa's family for being bumbling and uncouth, even though they were loving and well intended. I'd have no problem spending time with such people.

Erica's father and mother have been separated for ages and she has a step parent on each side and everyone is awful and in some cases abusive (stories I've heard make my blood boil).

jb1234

I'm back with ice cream. I went with the low-rent Safeway brand stuff this time. Cheaper and less fattening so I can eat more of it (in theory).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom