• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Love? Bitch where?

I luv u all. xoxoxo gn

<3

sorry

I could try to think of something I hate if it helps

I can't think of anything right now

Please fastrack and just hate me.

I don't pay taxes either. What the ATO doesn't know won't hurt them.

The ATO found out I'd failed to declare the right income from six years ago and I'm currently paying off a $3000 debt.

Messaged magic guy and CNG last night and neither of them has replied so far. Dating was a mistake. It's nothing but trash

Come over and we can bitch about trash dating over vegan bolognese.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The ATO found out I'd failed to declare the right income from six years ago and I'm currently paying off a $3000 debt.

I don't declare anything so I think i'm good. I'll just withdraw all my money they can't take it if they don't know where I buried it.

600ee49d19c902bc4a7c93dd985ef6f5.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Blood and Wine was so so so good. The rapunzel bit was dope.

I don't declare anything so I think i'm good. I'll just withdraw all my money they can't take it if they don't know where I buried it.

If you've declared a TFN to your employer(s) then your wages are declared to the ATO every time your employer files their tax. If you've no TFN then you're legit off the grid.

But shmeh. If it ever catches up feign ignorance/idiocy, kick up a stink, and you should be able to reduce or weasel out of any fines.

yesss please!!

You've got 24 hours because after that there will be none left.

Jobbs

Banned
I should be cuddling but instead I'm editing through audio. so basically the best thing ever vs. the worst thing ever and I'm doing the worst thing ever.

idk :( my German bf sucked ass so I'm tending towards everyone sucks. but
magic guy was super good at magic

no not everyone sucks! trust me

in fact you can borrow my gf if you need to

not really

okay maybe a little

seriously though guess what? I just ordered the first two volumes of Deadly Class. That's your impact again

I should be cuddling but instead I'm editing through audio. so basically the best thing ever vs. the worst thing ever and I'm doing the worst thing ever.

no not everyone sucks! trust me

in fact you can borrow my gf if you need to

not really

okay maybe a little

seriously though guess what? I just ordered the first two volumes of Deadly Class. That's your impact again
yay! hope you like it! :3

__
I've decided to legit take a break in terms of dating. it's just not doing anything for me. delated my okcupid (which I didn't really use anyway) and maybee Tinder later. but it's always fun looking at dumb faces when I'm bored so I may just keep it.

Jobbs

Banned
yay! hope you like it! :3

__
I've decided to legit take a break in terms of dating. it's just not doing anything for me. delated my okcupid (which I didn't really use anyway) and maybee Tinder later. but it's always fun looking at dumb faces when I'm bored so I may just keep it.

Ah well maybe online dating isn't everything. Maybe this will turn out to be when something good falls in your lap, then, right after you stop searching. :) You never know. SKWeZe.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I never thought that people would use an app more broken than Tinder and then Pokemon Go came out.

EatChildren

EatChildren

Lisa is this the anime guy or someone else?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Man it's always "magic guy" or "anime guy" or "inline skates guy". Why is it never "6-pack guy" or "dreamy eyes guy" or "perfect ass guy"?

EatChildren

It's the anime guy.

We're watching moonbeam city

You guys should get high and watch Mind Game and start reevaluating your sense of purpose and being.

Man it's always "magic guy" or "anime guy" or "inline skates guy". Why is it never "6-pack guy" or "dreamy eyes guy" or "perfect ass guy"?

Maybe anime guy is all of those things too. ALL of them.

I thought that magic guy was referring to someone that does magic tricks. I realize now that is probably wrong.

I'd like a guy that could do good magic tricks.

IHaveIce

Banned
Fuck you too. Buf, Ice and I are legit, du Arsch.

TELL EM!

Though I have to admit, I'm an ass if that is what grinds trab's gears. I often don't respond to tinder messages for like 3 days. Not by intention, I'm just a slob.

But it's working out, I think I may have found someone <3

Lol

This liberalism book starts out by going through a load of people like John Stuart Mills and James Calhoun and pointing out how they were massive fucking hypocrites because they all owned slaves or supported slavery

Xiao Hu

TELL EM!

Though I have to admit, I'm an ass if that is what grinds trab's gears. I often don't respond to tinder messages for like 3 days. Not by intention, I'm just a slob.

But it's working out, I think I may have found someone <3

Die Frau Polizistin?

EatChildren

Pretty much everybody in this thread is attractive, friendly, and interesting to me. Chin up suckers, you'll find someone
and refer me to their sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom