• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
What does crystal Pepsi taste like? I'm Australian and your strange American customs are alien to me.

I should not have polished off a bottle of wine last night.

Australia actually got the original Crystal Pepsi back in the early 1990's. However, this new release has been reformulated with caffeine, the original did not have it.

It's quite good, though slightly less "strong" than regular Pepsi, which is a little strange, especially since it has the same amount of sugar.

FUME5

maybe a hot mountie could pour some maple sirup on them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let me just do a quick bit of internet shopping...

faux-real-mountie-shirt.jpg

Not even allowed to drink alcohol anymore. Its nice to have an excuse

Whew, fuck that.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Let me just do a quick bit of internet shopping...

faux-real-mountie-shirt.jpg

That's not a real Mountie outfit (I mean, the jeans are obvious but I refer to the coat). Not that it matters in this context, just wonder why wherever you lifted that from used that.

I don't want to be pressured into trying something every few months that always turns out to be disgusting.

Also I can't be around cigarettes. Being on pills is great
Have to be honest, the fact I can say that I genuinely can't drink has been great. I started getting really bored of drinking and the pills have made it way easier to not just fall back on drinking when I'm out

Misha

Banned
Really I've done an awful job with my legs since forever. Somehow I convinced my family I had short legs due to crappy clothes.
Have to be honest, the fact I can say that I genuinely can't drink has been great. I started getting really bored of drinking and the pills have made it way easier to not just fall back on drinking when I'm out

*high five!*

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Did Andrew Jackson Jihad release any good albums after People Who Can Eat People Are the Luckiest People in the World? I've listened to that album more times than appropriate.

FUME5

I can totally see you three taking over the world.

Sounds like far more work than its worth. Especially if I have to rely on those two chuckleheads.

Not something I would have looked at twice if it wasn't on PS+, but played an hour or two yesterday and actually laughed a few times, smart little game.

Why, yes I am.

Imma punch your lips off.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Metroid 2 remake is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom