• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Dude we have another amaaaazing clip from player 3. Can watch it here..

Can't fucking stop laughing.

edit: Another clip of the shenanigans.

I love it how the magician I chose sounds like he's constantly saying "shit!".

1436444646149096936.gif

What?

I disagree with everything here but different strokes.

Please tell me you aren't trying to defend the steaming pile of shit that was that games story and characters?

And yes jb, tatsu was the shit cherry on that shit pie.

Sunday for 6 more minutes. Let's gooooooo

Calm that panorama body down.

It's 6:15am and I can't sleep. I'm to rise in one hour.

Help.

Justice is served.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Fun fact: I'm friends with a girl who works at Cosmo. She's the sweetest, most precious thing and has nothing to do with the Cosmo stereotype.

I'm also friends with this cuuuuute Vogue staffer who nearly entirely shops at... Primark.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fun fact: I'm friends with a girl who works at Cosmo. She's the sweetest, most precious thing and has nothing to do with the Cosmo stereotype.

I'm also friends with this cuuuuute Vogue staffer who nearly entirely shops at... Primark.

Who is the bulge from USA? I need name

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I am very tired and despite having done almost nothing today still seedy and enveloped in emotional unpleasantness. I need another coffee and probably some donuts. A massage wouldn't be objectionable either.

Jobbs

Banned
I am very tired and despite having done almost nothing today still seedy and enveloped in emotional unpleasantness. I need another coffee and probably some donuts. A massage wouldn't be objectionable either.

Take up running. I find it hard to run five miles and not have my mood lifted. 😃 It just works.

What are your plans for the week?
What are you playing?
What you listening to?
Well, I'm gonna get my transcript from my high school sent to the university I'm applying for, and then start looking for and practicing the two songs I want to audition with.

Assuming you mean games, lots of ME3 multiplayer, and Yakuza 4 (my first time playing one in the series).

Mainly hip-hop and R&B, with a bit of pop, rock, and other random stuff.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well, I'm gonna get my transcript from my high school sent to the university I'm applying for, and then start looking for and practicing the two songs I want to audition with.

Assuming you mean games, lots of ME3 multiplayer, and Yakuza 4 (my first time playing one in the series).

Mainly hip-hop and R&B, with a bit of pop, rock, and other random stuff.

Sounds like an active week for you. ME3 meh but Yakuza is pretty darn good.

As for music its good man.

Any films you seen lately?

Your new avatar is kind of unsettling, Jobbs.
It reminds me of the psychos from Borderlands.

Sounds like an active week for you. ME3 meh but Yakuza is pretty darn good.

As for music its good man.

Any films you seen lately?
Watched Dave Chappelle's Block Party again today. It's a great concert film. I also saw Need for Speed and Jem and the Holograms recently. Both are straight up trash. Would not recommend.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Take up running. I find it hard to run five miles and not have my mood lifted. 😃 It just works.

I used to hit 5 - 7 km when I was at the peak of my weightloss phase, alongside biking and weights. Did wonders for frame of mind. Something I need to kickstart again, also for physical fitness.

Today though I'm just seedy due to booze. The actual workload has been disgustingly cruisy; a calendar of fluff appointments orchestrated to my laziness.

I was hoping to pen some screenplay over lunch, but shmeh. I'll do it when I get home.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I moved from single bed to water bed to queen bed to bunk bed. Never bought one though.

jb1234

I still have a twin size bed. It was an issue when I was getting laid. Not so much these days.

(And that's more Anne Hathaway than I want to see.)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's not how I'd describe her and I've had no shortage of ideas!

Does she go jogging with you? Do you drink from a milkshake at the same time with two different straws? Do you get to explain to her how revolutionary Pokemon Red was because she wasn't born yet? Is she a good driver? What is the colour and smell of her hair? Has she ever watched The Goonies? Does she read? What does she read? What career does she want? How good is she at swimming? Does she put the toilet roll in so it's facing the wall, or does she do it like a normal person? Right or left-handed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom