• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask her if she's ever tried speedrunning Super Mario World.

Do not actually do this

Once a girl started the conversation with "I've seen Jon Snow naked" and it worked, so I guess this isn't that bad lol

be friendly and start with a question :)

Hmmmmm I normally ask them how their week has been but it seems a bit boring that particular question :p

*puts on a wig*
Send dick pics and ask them if they want a mustache ride.

You never disappoint me Vaz lol 😂

definitely no coworkers... there's no common ground here. and I generally just have a hard time meeting guys in RL it seems. like either the guys are taken or not really up to make a move. I hardly get approached ever unless it's by reallyy creepy guys who do it with every other woman. but maybe something will come up, who knows. hobby-wise I'm more of a nerd...but even all the guys at that magic booster draft I went to were taken lol. I feel like I'm the only one left at this point. I'm just so salty rn but thanks for offering advice! :)

Make a thread on gaf, ask people to send in resumes for you to evaluate in bulk.

Once a girl started the conversation with "I've seen Jon Snow naked" and it worked, so I guess this isn't that bad lol

Hmmmmm I normally ask them how their week has been but it seems a bit boring that particular question :p

You never disappoint me Vaz lol 😂
hm maybe refer to something in her profile then?
Make a thread on gaf, ask people to send in resumes for you to evaluate in bulk.
what could go wrong
Im clearly the Angel right?

Amen <3
of course bae
RM-1484__1.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sonic was never good. Gimme a the Chao Raising game from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and other ways to get stuff to raise them and forget Sonic.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Playing Sonic 1. This game was never good. Nostalgia hurts. :(
Hot take: The Master System and Game Gear Sonic games are better than the Genesis games. They have superior level design due to not trying to rely on speed or cluttering up the screen senselessly.

That's great. I'm probably part of the echo chamber, but don't forget that early results are the most noticeable. Also, muscle gains (which may happen even from running if you didn't train before) may offset weight loss from burning that adipose tissue.
Good to know. Thanks!

I did some circuit training years ago before I went to college. That was for only a few months, though. Ended up gaining back the weight I lost.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Playing Sonic 1. This game was never good. Nostalgia hurts. :(
Madness. Ban yourself.

Hot take: The Master System and Game Gear Sonic games are better than the Genesis games. They have superior level design due to not trying to rely on speed or cluttering up the screen senselessly.
Being a PAL gamer, NTSC 60Hz Sonic sounds and looks waaaay hyper for me. I know that was the way it was meant to be played, but it was too fast for me (and probably even a bit too fast for the MD/Genesis gamepad, which was pretty hard to operate itself).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What does crystal Pepsi taste like? I'm Australian and your strange American customs are alien to me.

I should not have polished off a bottle of wine last night.

jb1234

What does crystal Pepsi taste like? I'm Australian and your strange American customs are alien to me.

It tastes like Pepsi mixed with Vegemite.

(And yeah, I suck at Sonic 2. The Chemical Zone has an awfully catchy tune, though...)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
image.php

could've fooled me

Play the game and you could see if the character is similar to Shadow the hedgehog. Abbi Black a lesbian sniper with telekinesis and some pyrokinesis too. Her and Billy (Blood Magic) were perhaps the 2 best squad mates in the game.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Vegemite is the devil.

The UK and Australia should be cut off from civilization and let them adrift.

Trash. Like, who the fuck would even think about turning an STD into a spread.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Sup. I'm exhausted.

Lil, I saw a girl with super vibrant blue hair and it reminded me of your's.

---

I'd rather eat dirt than vegimite.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

It tastes like Pepsi 1893 if you have had that. A bit more flavorful than regular pepsi.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom