• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So I bought a 1TB external HDD for my Wii U.

I turn on my Wii U and hook it up and it recongnizes it, but won't format it,

What do I do?

Is there even 1TB worth of Wii U software to store?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So I bought a 1TB external HDD for my Wii U.

I turn on my Wii U and hook it up and it recongnizes it, but won't format it,

What do I do?

Reformat on PC first then try again on Wii U.

Is there even 1TB worth of Wii U software to store?

Im trying to think the games that are worth it and exclusive to Nintendo systems

Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Zelda WW
Zelda TP
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 3D World
Yoshi Woolly World
Kirby and The Rainbow Curse
Mario Kart 8
Smash 4
Hyrule Warriors
Splatoon
Wonderful 101
Tokyo Mirage
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Pikmin 3

What am I missing fam?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Xenoblade X is the worst game I have ever played in my entire life.

Turin

Banned
Turin is also a Daniel.

I thought there was another one. He had a pink avatar.

Sounds like far more work than its worth. Especially if I have to rely on those two chuckleheads.

1436444646149096936.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I love love love Xenoblade and fucking hated X.

Im trying to think the games that are worth it and exclusive to Nintendo systems

Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Zelda WW
Zelda TP
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 3D World
Yoshi Woolly World
Kirby and The Rainbow Curse
Mario Kart 8
Smash 4
Hyrule Warriors
Splatoon
Wonderful 101
Tokyo Mirage
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Pikmin 3

What am I missing fam?

Motherfucking Captain Toad.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Insanity in this thread. Xenoblade X is fantastic
It's one of those games I recognize as being good for an entirely different taste in games. The menus are obtuse, the combat is wonky, and the story is barely there.

The world is beautiful though. I just wanted a game like Xenoblade Chronicles.

jb1234

I love love love Xenoblade and fucking hated X.

I was deeply disappointed by it. I'm not really an open world fan so that was already a strike against it. Add to that the obnoxious music and the terrible story/characters and there just wasn't enough for me to invest myself in it.

(And Xenoblade Chronicles was my favorite JRPG of last gen too.)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I was deeply disappointed by it. I'm not really an open world fan so that was already a strike against it. Add to that the obnoxious music and the terrible story/characters and there just wasn't enough for me to invest myself in it.

I disagree with everything here but different strokes.

Duress

So I'm getting interviewed by the pet adoption agency, and I can't remember the vet name or who we ended up giving our last dog to. It was, like 15 years ago :(

EatChildren

Almost exactly how I feel. Admittedly I'm not the biggest JRPG; narrative tropes and design style of the genre are generally lost on me outside of the odd game here and there (I enjoyed them more when I was younger), but Xenoblade resonated with me in a magical way. I loved the setting and the characters, the mission pacing, the gorgeous soundtrack complimenting incredible vistas. It seemed like a JRPG of old with some modern QOL trimmings.

X never clicked or resonated, no matter how hard I tried. It seemed almost Inquisition-like in its grindy, faxu MMO formulaic questing and levelling. Great graphics, but a personality and guts I don't find appealing. Hated the soundtrack, felt disconnected from the characters and story.

Oh well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
X never clicked or resonated, no matter how hard I tried. It seemed almost Inquisition-like in its grindy, faxu MMO formulaic questing and levelling. Great graphics, but a personality and guts I don't find appealing. Hated the soundtrack, felt disconnected from the characters and story.

Oh well.

The only grind you should do is your crotch against my butt tbh

Wii u games are stupid expensive but that's Nintendo for ya
I wanna pay $15-20 max each for captain toad and hyrule Warriors , cmonnnn
I'll play Xenoblade in the winter

Someone bought my $5 thrift store ink for $50 lol , no mans sky is paid off ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom