• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Lilith, I thought I saw you pumping gas the other day. I was at the gas station, filling up my Honda Fit. Some chick with blue hair pulled up in a Corolla and I was like "oh shit, it's liliththepale" so I did some fast recon and then I realized she had blue, short hair.

Oh by the way thanks for all the well wishes. Today went really well! ♥

Lilith, I thought I saw you pumping gas the other day. I was at the gas station, filling up my Honda Fit. Some chick with blue hair pulled up in a Corolla and I was like "oh shit, it's liliththepale" so I did some fast recon and then I realized she had blue, short hair.

I don't drive a Corolla. I drive an Infiniti G35.

And I'm not the only person with blue hair anymore :D

Clydefrog

I don't drive a Corolla. I drive an Infiniti G35.

And I'm not the only person with blue hair anymore :D

well you could've been driving someone else's car for them, who knows.

btw, someone else in the thread has blue hair now?

Jobbs

Banned
If it doesn't have some buzzword in the title or description like airflow or tempflow or breathable then it's probably not the better kind. To that end, a cotton comforter on top will salvage the bed.

It has a layer of gel on the top, so it's gelly like fumes.

it's from ikea. It was kind of expensive so I better not wake up miserable

Does she go jogging with you? Do you drink from a milkshake at the same time with two different straws? Do you get to explain to her how revolutionary Pokemon Red was because she wasn't born yet? Is she a good driver? What is the colour and smell of her hair? Has she ever watched The Goonies? Does she read? What does she read? What career does she want? How good is she at swimming? Does she put the toilet roll in so it's facing the wall, or does she do it like a normal person? Right or left-handed?

-no
-not yet
-no I Don't give a shit about pokemon red and I'm pretty sure she was born because she's 25
-sorta?
-dark brown and it varies but maybe a little like mango or something
-no
-yes
-I dunno all of em
-teacher
-good
-normal
-right

was there a gauntlet of questions? any interesting details? :)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm impressed that is a lot of definitive answers but are you just guessing she's never watched The Goonies or did she tell you she's never watched it? And who remembers someone's handedness? I bet you cheated by throwing her an orange or something.

cf306425844f4ad2020b67f371b67b18.jpg

well you could've been driving someone else's car for them, who knows.

btw, someone else in the thread has blue hair now?

Hmm, how often do you drive someone else' car for them? The only time I've done that is like when I had to borrow a truck to move some large objects.

And no, I just meant I see other people with blue hair every day almost, which I love! So I don't know why you would automatically assume it's me, unless that's not the experience for you too?

It has a layer of gel on the top that is supposed to make it gelly like fumes.

Yeah, that sounds fine. Enjoy your new bed! :)

was there a gauntlet of questions? any interesting details? :)

There were a lot of questions, but they came after the celebrating. Her parents were absolutely stellar and super encouraging, but then they wanted to know like how long had Lucy known, was she all the way (why does that matter?), had she been seeing other people in the past and having to hide it, was there anything they could do to help out... that sort of stuff.

I could see myself driving a G35. It would really class me up, I think.

(I drove a Tesla once so THIS IS POSSIBLE.)

Ooh, what was the Tesla like? There's a Tesla dealer not far from where I live and I know a couple people who have one, but I've never ridden in nor driven it.

And yeah, the G35 is really nice. Mostly I love the way it performs and handles, but the sophisticated look doesn't hurt either!

Fuck, I NEED to save up for a trip to New York.

What's in New York you'd like to visit? :)

Jobbs

Banned
There's a Tesla dealership at the mall. They're really cool but the idea of relying on charging stations is still a bit scary to me -- That could just be bias/ignorance, though, I dunno. Haven't really researched it.

There were a lot of questions, but they came after the celebrating. Her parents were absolutely stellar and super encouraging, but then they wanted to know like how long had Lucy known, was she all the way (why does that matter?), had she been seeing other people in the past and having to hide it, was there anything they could do to help out... that sort of stuff.

Ahhh that's cool. I'm pleased. So you're an item now for realsies and all that? Loud and clear?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Please stop posting Emma Roberts gifs. There's only so much my heart can take.

There's a Tesla dealership at the mall. They're really cool but the idea of relying on charging stations is still a bit scary to me -- That could just be bias/ignorance, though, I dunno. Haven't really researched it.

Yeah, this is a good example of why I tend to not be an early adopter. Plus my car is only a few years old so it'd feel like a waste to move on already.

Ahhh that's cool. I'm pleased. So you're an item now for realsies and all that? Loud and clear?

Realsies. We made the Facebook posts and everything tonight and went out to dinner to celebrate.

Fucking amazing. Completely silent and accelerates like a dream. It felt like I was driving the future.

I think the silent thing would freak me out for a while. I'm glad you got to do that! :)

ydTDxN1.gif

jb1234

Holy shit, is that who that is? I totally thought that was Anne Hathaway, haha.

I think the silent thing would freak me out for a while. I'm glad you got to do that! :)

You get used to it after a while, I think. I tried to convince the owners (best bud Bob and his wife) to just give it to me before they moved to Germany but it was a no go. Something about me having to take over the payments or some bullshit. :p

What's in New York you'd like to visit? :)
My best friend of 10 years. She sent me her 3DS so I could get it repaired for her, and included a letter which was...just the best. It had all kinds of stuff that I won't share because some of it is personal, but in general it was so heartwarming. She also joked about how we could probably get away with saying we're married and nobody we know would doubt it lol

She can't visit since she's supporting her family, but I think I'm gonna really try and save up the money. And now that I have a steady job, I can finally do it.

And yes we've actually talked and used Skype, etc. Hell, I've even talked to her parents lol

jb1234

My best friend of 10 years. She sent me her 3DS so I could get it repaired for her, and included a letter which was...just the best. It had all kinds of stuff that I won't share because some of it is personal, but in general it was so heartwarming. She also joked about how we could probably get away with saying we're married and nobody we know would doubt it lol

She can't visit since she's supporting her family, but I think I'm gonna really try and save up the money. And now that I have a steady job, I can finally do it.

And yes we've actually talked and used Skype, etc. Hell, I've even talked to her parents lol

That's basically what all of my savings goes towards, seeing the people that I love. I consider that priceless.

That all happened so fast. I can't imagine what it's like. Congrats! :D

emma-roberts-gifs-animes-794671.gif

My theory is that she's saying "so babe" because you two are, like, so babe.

Kind of.

After we told her parents and that simmered down, we were like now what? I don't like waiting, so I said let's just tell people! We have the open support of both sets of parents now, so it felt like if anyone else dropped away then that would be worth it.

I had an aunt who complained but she was quickly shown the door. Everything else has been a shower of support so I'm on cloud nine right now :D

Also a lot of people were like "I knew it!" which is... hmm... good? I guess? Kind of weird feeling.

Oh, that's really cool! Do you know about how long it would take to save up for that? It seems like you're putting a lot of effort into it, or that you will be.

and lol is there just a department at Nintendo where they take broken hardware and repair it?

Oh, that's really cool! Do you know about how long it would take to save up for that? It seems like you're putting a lot of effort into it, or that you will be.

and lol is there just a department at Nintendo where they take broken hardware and repair it?
Well, for employees...

And I haven't calculated how much it'd be yet. She hates surprises, so we'd have to plan the whole thing out anyways. And she's also joked that I wouldn't be allowed to leave lol

Jobbs

Banned
Also a lot of people were like "I knew it!" which is... hmm... good? I guess? Kind of weird feeling.

It's gweird. My guess is that most people are just saying that because it's something to say.

Let me know if you need any advice on how to please a woman. *sassy gif*

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
4th date tomorrow. He's taking me out somewhere for dinner.
And we kinda just implied we're exclusive. Oh my!

Jobbs

Banned
4th date tomorrow. He's taking me out somewhere for dinner.
And we kinda just implied we're exclusive. Oh my!

Does he know you're seeing six different guys at once

It sounds like he doesn't know

edit: I read that as "he implied" for some reason, but still

It's gweird. My guess is that most people are just saying that because it's something to say.

Let me know if you need any advice on how to please a woman. *sassy gif*

Listen. I don't mean to brag, but I've pleased a woman thousands of times.

And you may be on to something there. But boy do people love to have been right about stuff.

Well, for employees...

And I haven't calculated how much it'd be yet. She hates surprises, so we'd have to plan the whole thing out anyways. And she's also joked that I wouldn't be allowed to leave lol

aww, she sounds so sweet. Best of luck to you! :)

I can picture Lili's dad sitting there with an "I knew it" look on his face.

"See Martha! I was right!"

Why did you say that name?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Does he know you're seeing six different guys at once

It sounds like he doesn't know

edit: I read that as "he implied" for some reason, but still
I haven't seen any of them in over a week. Just occasionally talking. So no issues there.

Jobbs

Banned

BEWWWWWWWWWWW!

Speaking of BVS, I watched a clip of one of my favorite scenes in 60 fps for some reason, and it was horrible and distracting. Whole thing felt cheap. I'm trying to determine if this is just because we've learned to expect it to look a certain way or if the typically lower framerate of film actually does something to conceal problems. I think it's both. The choreography in 60fps just looked lame; in 24 fps it looks exciting.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's now official: we've lost Lilith.

Time to convince Vaz or Jake to join the bright side and equalize things ITT.

Do you like the taste of olives? I hope you like the taste of olives.

Thanks. Still early days but we're definitely super into each other
plus the sex is ridiculous

tumblr_m3ufis5V3V1rodiav.gif

It's the only way it should be.

Jobbs

Banned
Ridiculous how? Is it absurd or extreme or ironic or what?

Sometimes sex stuff happens that I have an impulse to share because it was so ridiculous but usually end up shying away

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Papa do you like this

TogCvxP.png

or are you indifferent or what

I love swallows. They are very common at my parents' homestead.

Beautiful birds with pretty colours, nice chirping and crazy flying antics. They are the avian equivalent of an F-16, if an F-16 shat all over the place its pilot is stressed out.

Re: Tesla. I'm SUPER EXCITED about their home batteries and I can't wait for them to be released over here. My parents' could probably power their rural homes with solar power alone thanks to them (they run two small farms at separate towns, and one of them is a tiny one made of shipping containers that would be perfect for this kind of stuff).

Jobbs

Banned
I like it too. I can't explain exactly why though.

My last GF didn't. My current one does. It's nice to be on the same page.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
How twee is this thread going to get?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Lol no nothing like that. Just sexually compatible. Which I don't find often and it makes things 100x better when I do.

I was just dicking around. But I feel that finding somebody who is 100% compatible with oneself erodes a lot of issues down the road.

I've been close to two years with my girlfriend (all my previous relationships lasted a few weeks at most) and I count my blessings for not falling into the old "boring obligatory sex" trap that seems to afflict so many couples. Being with somebody who is open minded/in tune and reciprocating under the sheets (and not just in a social context) is a wonderful thing that not many people get to experience, so I'm chuffed for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom