• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I was just dicking around. But I feel that finding somebody who is 100% compatible with oneself erodes a lot of issues down the road.

I've been close to two years with my girlfriend (all my previous relationships lasted a few weeks at most) and I count my blessings for not falling into the old "boring obligatory sex" trap that seems to afflict so many couples. Being with somebody who is open minded/in tune and reciprocating under the sheets (and not just in a social context) is a wonderful thing that not many people get to experience, so I'm chuffed for you.

tumblr_m3ufis5V3V1rodiav.gif

:) Let's see how things go

Xiao Hu

Sounds like far more work than its worth. Especially if I have to rely on those two chuckleheads.

Fuck you too! If I ever see you prepare to be punched in the dick, and I don't mean the pleasant punch in the dick.

4th date tomorrow. He's taking me out somewhere for dinner.
And we kinda just implied we're exclusive. Oh my!

Congrats, but can we still talk to each other in a lewd way? 😭

I like it too. I can't explain exactly why though.

My last GF didn't. My current one does. It's nice to be on the same page.

When I used to deliver the local news paper 5 years ago I found a young sparrow that apparently had collided with a window. I got him to the local animal shelter because they could probably take better care of him than me.

There were a lot of questions, but they came after the celebrating. Her parents were absolutely stellar and super encouraging, but then they wanted to know like how long had Lucy known, was she all the way (why does that matter?), had she been seeing other people in the past and having to hide it, was there anything they could do to help out... that sort of stuff.

It must be so nice to have your family's unconditional support concerning such a serious topic. I'm glad for Lucy and you though, you go girls!

It sucks to be a lonely bi-boy

Jobbs

Banned
I started paying more attention to my stats when running. My first two miles went at about 8 minutes each, and by mile 5 I had slowed to 10 minute miles. I wasn't particularly pushing myself for speed, I was just curious about my pace. I might try to push it faster next time.

Anyone else here run? What kind of times do you do?

When I used to deliver the local news paper 5 years ago I found a young sparrow that apparently had collided with a window. I got him to the local animal shelter because they could probably take better care of him than me.

I'm not sure if you missed the subtext or are just acting cute, but +1 for being compassionate to an animal :3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's now official: we've lost Lilith.

Time to convince Vaz or Jake to join the bright side and equalize things ITT.

Do you like the taste of olives? I hope you like the taste of olives.
I prefer the thick meat burrito over the vertical fish taco. #SorryNotSorry

I hate olives. I gag automatically as it touches my tongue.

Realsies. We made the Facebook posts and everything tonight and went out to dinner to celebrate.

omg!! congrats <333 I know I'm on team "rather staying single for a while" after a breakup but if it just happens to work out with the right person there's not reason to wait. this is so great. hope you'll have a great time together :)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
There's nothing more unnerving that the buzzing sound of a mosquito hovering close to your ears when you are trying to sleep. I'd be in favour of eliminating mosquitos altogether if we were certain that wouldn't have a negative impact on the environment.

Incidentally, there are few things more enjoyable that seeing those fuckers getting zapped by a laser.

FnjUhAF.jpg

There's nothing more unnerving that the buzzing sound of a mosquito hovering close to your ears when you are trying to sleep. I'd be in favour of eliminating mosquitos altogether if we were certain that wouldn't have a negative impact on the environment.

even if it had. unleash hell on earth, I don't care. I just want to see my enemies perish. there should be a terrible virus that only targets mosquitos and my ex-boyfriends.

Misha

Banned
Unpopular opinion: Korra and Asami is one of the most realistic relationships I've seen in fiction

Starts off with them being interested in other people (well the same person) and they become friends and don't think much about it
They get along for awhile but aren't particularly close.
After they mature and the group dynamic changes they find themselves spending more time with each other and find that they're just comfortable with one another
It's unspoken but they realize where it's headed and decide to be together

This seems to happen semi often irl from my experience

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom