• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
13886963_1085932538167654_7041339429858671688_n.jpg
Kinda looks like RNH...

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I have very sore side muscle on the inner side of the knee, so I am on medical leave for this week.

I think I should just stop expecting a proper healthy sleep..

Last night I went to bed early, slept for like 7 hours, woke up one hour before my alarm, fell asleep again and felt totally dizzy and tired when I actually had to get up...

I think I need to buy a coffin with an AC. Completely dark, sound proof and cool.

FloatOn

I didn't really get it...because of the hair? it doesn't even look similar o.o but in any case you've been compared to a cat which is the greates compliment there is!

the hair/expression I think is what she was going for

it's funny to me not because of RNH but I've heard other people compare people to animals and the ridiculousness of that cracks me up.

Zero²

Cats are boring, dogs are way more fun. Sorry I'm just frustrated that I live in an apartment and can't have my boxer with me :(

Misha

Banned
Zero²;212852475 said:
Cats are boring, dogs are way more fun. Sorry I'm just frustrated that I live in an apartment and can't have my boxer with me :(
Apology not accepted. We are now at war

Misha

Banned
Zero²;212853747 said:
Well it's not like I hate cats, I find them cute and all, but as a pet, dogs are way more cheerful and fun, which cats are not. #truth #godImissHavingaDog
If rephrase that as outgoing. It's an issue for me unfortunately since I'm allergic to both. Cats are kind enough to leave me alone when I'm not interested.

Today is a Feeder day, I feel

THERE'S RADIATION IN MY HEAD
CAN'T YOU SEE I'M GOING MAD
SEE THE COLOUR OF MY SKIN
TURNING BLUE AS I BREATHE IN
THERE'S RADIATION IN MY HEAD

God I have sooooo much nostalgia for this album. Takes me back to being 10/11ish and just starting to discover music properly

I didn't really get it...because of the hair? it doesn't even look similar o.o but in any case you've been compared to a cat which is the greates compliment there is!

Good point. Ceallach I both forgive you and apologise!

Everybody wants to be a cat. Cause a cats the only cat who knows where it's at

<3
it's cat day today...kinda makes me want to rewatch the movie :333

Best Disney film, forreals

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I watched Don't Hug Me I'm Scared for the first time. Oh my.

Jobbs

Banned
I was just at the doctor's office having a routine EKG test (I get them periodically for record keeping because of a past condition). When I took my shirt off the nurse asked me if I worked out. I do, like, a lot, and a normal person would just say "yeah I do this and this" or whatever, but for some reason I just said "no" completely deadpan and she just stared at me incredulously.

After that she kept bumbling it and not getting it right and leaving the room and coming back. She kept leaving the door open, too, which means anyone who happened by would see me. That part annoyed me. I kinda just wanted to be in and out.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ok, so I almost feel bad for saying this, but I've been playing a lot of Wii U since I've been house sitting for my parents (thanks, sis!) and I've been having a ball. New Super Mario Bros. U is particularly good, if a bit bloated feature-wise compared to most classic Marios (I guess Nintendo can't help itself with the useless controller numbskullery) but it's so much fun.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ok, so I almost feel bad for saying this, but I've been playing a lot of Wii U since I've been house sitting for my parents (thanks, sis!) and I've been having a ball. New Super Mario Bros. U is particularly good, if a bit bloated feature-wise compared to most classic Marios (I guess Nintendo can't help itself with the useless controller numbskullery) but it's so much fun.
Wii U is phenomenal. So underappreciated. Best library, especially if you have a PC

Zero²

New Super Luigi U is also a lot of fun, don't forget to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom